It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: This Summer's Terrorist Threat - US & Abroad.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Not annoyed at all. Just kinda curious as to why everything has to be linked to the AB thing as all. I was actually amused by it but I didn't use any emotion icons - sorry. It just seems that everything that is brought up out of the ordinary lately the AB hoax thing pops up. Most comments are "it was a hoax already, let it die". Oh brother. Not that it was your response, which it wasn't.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleMan
Why was my post about Nerdling's plagarism removed???

Because it was unfounded.

I gave credit to the BBC, The iran page you submitted was a rip off of the centre for nonproliferation studies, a not for profit organisation that distributes parts of its work freely.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Due to the unfounded claims of morons & assclowns I've had to edit this thread.

I strongly resent being called an assclown and moron. I am sorry you had to edit your post due to plagarism, but that's your own fault, not mine. I refrained from childish name calling when I made my post that outted you and I would expect the same respect. I also want an answer from the powers that be on this board as to why my post pointing out examples and links to Nerdling's plagarism was removed???
This type of behavior makes you people no different than the people we are up against!

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I gave credit to the BBC, The iran page you submitted was a rip off of the centre for nonproliferation studies, a not for profit organisation that distributes parts of its work freely.

The IRAN page I submitted was found by my copying and pasting your words from your now edited article and Googling them. THAT'S what brought up the IRAN page. Convieniently, you have removed all of your plagarized words so that one can no longer do this. I take satisfaction that your article now is in the proper form that it should have been originally.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I also want an answer from the powers that be on this board as to why my post pointing out examples and links to Nerdling's plagarism was removed???

Kindly use the "suggestions" button insted of making a fuss on the thread, please.

Thx.

-B.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Do you think we could keep this all too important thread on topic? If Nerdling and Simpleman would like to duke it out over plagerizing then by all menas do it!! But please do it through u2u exchanges so this thread is not cluttered by unneeded he said he said garbage.
Thank you for your concern.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Convieniently, you have removed all of your plagarized words so that one can no longer do this. I take satisfaction that your article now is in the proper form that it should have been originally.

Nothing has been removed.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yes, you did give credit to the BBC, but you supplied the very common BBC homepage link, NOT the exact link from where you plagarized from. One would never find the plagarized source from the link you provided. Just be a Man and own up to the dirty deed. You will gain far more respect that way. I am not going to argue with you all day back and forth, but I do expect an answer, not from you, but from a higher power as to why my original post that could prove what I am saying has been removed. Of course, the fact that you had to edit means that my assertions are hardly "unfounded" as you say.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I removed your post BECAUSE IT WAS UNFOUNDED. The exact links didn't come out due to the (news) tags being having a different format from the URL tags.

Proper credit was given..

Further discussing will not be tolerated, if you wish to debate this further then u2u me.

rc

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What states should we be concerned with?

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rc
What states should we be concerned with?

Eastern Seaboard mainly.
Florida, California, Washington, The Carolina's, Mississippi, Maine, New York & New Jersey.

Could be anywhere though. Major metropolitian area's are likely targets.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If radiation was in the bomb/attack design, most likly western states. As the radiation would carry across country from west to east with the winds.

[edit on 7/9/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I wouldn't rule out the west coast, LA, Seattle???

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You sir are a liar, it's easy to make claims regarding the links after you have edited your article and destroyed my post....and tell me, why should this be hidden from the members by discussing it through private means? This is a conspiracy board, but it looks like it has its own little clique going. So ban me, I have lost all respect for this site after what has happened. It is shameful that a board such as this operates in such a conspiritorial fashion. I have a suggestion, restore my post and your original article...like that will happen.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If one more post outside the topic shows up in this thread, warnings will be issued.
I am NOT kidding.
SimpleMan, the mods are aware of your complaint.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Simpleman. STOP PISSING ON THIS THREAD.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I wouldn't rule out the west coast, LA, Seattle???

Oh yeah, from what we've seen courtesy of Olivia I think we can say the entire coastline is on alert.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh brother - take the socker boppers off and drop it allready.

I guess there is going to be a big "governers convention" in Seattle.www.kirotv.com...

In my opinion, I think that both West and East coasts are in danger. Plus, there was an article some time ago about Chinese spotted along the Mexican border - does anyone remember that. I am going to try and research that a little to see if I can find the information/link.

rc

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just coastal citys or all the states. What gets me is if they have evidence that something is going to happen then why couldnt they stop it. I also want to know why they cant find the Al Quida in the US.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What actually makes me laugh is that it seems that many people and even the government really belief they can "prepare" for a coward nuclear attack.

I am coming back to this thread because of that question.
Nerdling, do you have contacts to the BBC? I would like to get rough info about the source of information. Anybody else in contact with BBC who could help?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join