It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The screws are being tightened on "homegrown" terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well watching the news I am seeing a bunch of things happening:
thew safeway massacre : www.dailymail.co.uk...

packages sent to government offices, and napolitano that are enough to scare people but not kill anyone.

Is this the next step to start implementing more Police state measures, and really go after people who dissent the government. The latest news is there are more people involved in the congresswomans shooting which makes it a true conspiracy. Thoughts anyone?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Could be.

Big one time hits like 911 and McVeigh are played out. Maybe sustained stress over a period of time is the new way to go.

All morning the news has been about the package bombs, the AZ shooting and a cop being shot at a club.

Seems like it's been one thing or another for over a week now.

I hate having to sit and worry about what "right" I'm going to lose next.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Tonight, a former classmate of Loughner said he was ‘obviously disturbed’ as it was revealed that he made a number of bizarre anti-government postings on the internet

Yeah because it's wrong to make any anti-government postings!

I seriously hope those postings wern't on ATS.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

I hate having to sit and worry about what "right" I'm going to lose next.

Amen on that, brother.

In my opinion they're setting up the framework for a police-state. First, with the FBI grooming terrorists (reference the Christmas tree bomber), second, with the fusion centers collecting data on government dissenters, and third, false flag attacks (such as 9/11) that lead to new laws that strip people of their privacy and rights.

I really hope it's all stupidity at play here and not an organized effort to control the people. We need to DISMANTLE the police state. We have Rahm Emanuel (anyone notice how evil this man looks? Google finishes the search result for you "Rahm Emanuel looks" evil/like the devil, etc) wanting to put 1000 more police in Chicago, we have these guard towers stationed at Wal-marts and other public areas, we have people whipped up into a frenzy of fear and panic over Muslims and ignoring what their own leaders are doing to them.

top topics

join