It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Monarch - Is Michael Jackson Being Ridiculed After his Death ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
And I am absolutely tired with artists trying to highlight there one eye

So are we all. So, stop posting them and ignore them in the future.

Also, I think you are being mind controlled, cause you seem to want to spread these symbols pretty bad.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yea some of the symbolism is strange and i too am aware of the butterfly symbol and its use in mind control, makes ya think man....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I'm fully aware of the problems that arise when quoting anything from Wikipedia, I've spent the last 3 years at university where Wikipedia is also not allowed. Fortunately for us this isn't a 10,000 word thesis on "Advertising, Popular Culture and Capitalist Use of the Sub-cultural." It's a slap-dash post on a conspiracy website about Michael Jackson being a mind control victim

I could have posted a link to the video where the artist himself describes the album cover in detail, but quite honestly, I couldn't be bothered. The more legitimate sources I use for topics that are actually important. For topics like this, I use Wikipedia.

Anyways, here is the link to the interview with Kadir Nelson, for anyone who's interested

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The only explanation that i have gotten from this thread is michael jackson had sung a song named Butterflies thats why a butterfly has been placed on his left shoulder.

I am not the only one saying michael jackson was monarch program victim you can see these links:
Henrymakow.com

Michael Jackson lived his whole life surrounded by vipers. They would set him up in compromising positions, have a series of families of 'victims' sue him, portray him in the mass media as a serial pedophile thus denying him any defense (of course, even with all the negative publicity, the families kept sending the children over), force him to settle the lawsuits, and then lend him the money to pay them, all on the security of his once considerable assets. This process of stealing his money went on for years, until there was nothing left to steal.

Michael jackson murdered by banksters

And it is being discussed on Project Avalon Forum also

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Watch the movie This Is It which was filmed in the lead up to Michael Jacksons death.

In the final scene Michael Jackson gives a haunting speech that starts out as a thank you and then goes on to say something along the lines of us having to change our ways and we only have three years left before its to late.

That is the final word he gives to the world before his death.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
Watch the movie This Is It which was filmed in the lead up to Michael Jacksons death.

In the final scene Michael Jackson gives a haunting speech that starts out as a thank you and then goes on to say something along the lines of us having to change our ways and we only have three years left before its to late.

That is the final word he gives to the world before his death.

And here is a link to the speech

Michael Jacksons Final Message

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Thanks for sharing that speech indeed the people who went through mind control programming without their own knowledge, know a lot of insider info, that they want to disperse to the masses but they know that it would result in their death, so they refrain from it. I would quote these lines from the speech:

We have four years to get it right or else its irreversible, then we're done....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
reply to post by Seagle

Thanks for sharing that speech indeed the people who went through mind control programming without their own knowledge, know a lot of insider info, that they want to disperse to the masses but they know that it would result in their death, so they refrain from it. I would quote these lines from the speech:

We have four years to get it right or else its irreversible, then we're done....

I don't think he was under mind control nor do I think he is being ridiculed after his death as the OP asks. Michael Jackson was arguably the most famous artist on the planet for over 30 years and someone with such worldwide appeal and influence is a major asset to the global greed machine whether they want to be or not. Michael Jackson would have at one time been seen as an asset to any organisation with a global agenda whether it be religious, corporate or plain old domination. For this reason it is fair to say that he was probably privy to information that would never be completely revealed to the rest of us mere tax paying mortals.

My personal opinion is that certain truths or plans relating to our planet scared the hell out of him and it was at this point that he began to change. It is reflected in his music and his behaviour (masks, oxygen tanks etc) and at this point he started to became a dangerous threat to TPTB so they systematically destroyed his credibility and his took away his wealth. When you listen to his final speech it is clear that 'This is it' was never about a final tour or curtain call for Michael Jackson the entertainer. This was his way of sending a final message to the world to warn us that he believes that 'This is it' and to provide us with an exact time frame as to when 'it' will happen.

Whether he was killed or he killed himself I don't know, either way I think he knew it was coming and he planned for it well in advance. The film was the perfect way to go out because with his death it would gain worldwide exposure to disclose the information he wanted to get out. At the same time, the film and surge in record sales after his death would return his wealth to that of a king almost instantly and leave a massive inheritance for his family. Checkmate.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
There is no explanation as to why a butterfly is there on Michael's shoulder apart from that he has sung a song titled "butterfly".

Lenka : The Eye Symbolism

Half of the music industry is under the spell of elites, Illuminati or whatever you want to call them, these are their signatures and proof of their existence.

edit on 4/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Here's a website you should check out it's all about Illuminati symbolism in the arts and entertainment field.

pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This video puts forward some good points that raise suspicion regarding his death and his life.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

A while back i created a thread that asked if the Illuminati (TPTB) wanted Michael Jackson dead after reading a article on MSM where Michael's mother said that powerful people wanted her son dead, and then to top it all off Randy Quaid comes out with the story of star whackers which gives more credence to this conspiracy, i mean lets face it Michael was worth more to some people dead then alive hence all the new records he sold after he died...

I feel both Randy and Michael were TI's (targeted individuals) that became so once they wouldn't play ball with the big wigs i mean in the end it all relates i also feel that Russell Jones aka O'l Dirty Bastard from the Wu Tang Clan was also a TI and he ended up dead plus countless others to the point were even the most cynical would see some legit dots to connect here....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Mind control programmed targeted individuals, sooner or later get back to their original self as their alter personality fades away, when that happens they start to realize what has happened to them. And then they try to convey to the people about what is really happening in the world, it is then they become a problem for the Illuminati.

Most of the people don't grasp the hidden meaning behind, symbolism in music videos. whenever their symbolism comes in music videos, it usually comes with scenes of violence, sex or weird lyrics. They want to embed violence and sex in our psyche by using symbolism. Its all about associating geometries of symbolism with such things. So whenever they will flash such symbolism people would behave in what is being associated with that symbolism.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Well.. some are right. The robot is a reference to his movie moonwalker.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

edit on 26-10-2015 by Optimiztiq because: didn't mean to press edit..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join