It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Girl Killed During AZ Attacks Was Born On 9/11/2001

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Plus, just for more "coincidence", it is coming out that Loughner was born on 9/10/88.
So, you have a 9 yo girl, born on 9/11/01 shot by a 22yo born on 9/10/88 (13 years apart or 4746 days apart ) 13+9=22 and 4+7+4+6=21 and 2+1=3, all very significant occult numbers. Her memorial was held on 1/11/11. You can only call coincidence for so long before a pattern starts to form.

edit on 12-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: added days

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Woah ok folks lets all calm down a bit. I had no idea what a intense reaction this would cause. This was not my intent. This thread was simply created because I thought that it is was quite an amazing and tragic coincidence AND I felt this would warrant discussion. I felt that it was a fact that should be talked about on ATS, I knew there would be some members would be interested in learning about this and some would discuss it. Same purpose that most threads on ATS are create.

Clearly I did not create this thread out of malicious bad taste. I disagree with those who think this thread is in bad taste.

It is no disrespect to say that a dead person is in fact dead. As it is also no disrespect to say upon which day that person was born, which is also fact. It was a tragedy, but I had no part in it, and I am no more guilty then anyone from the news talking about her death.

I am merely relaying this story to ATS from the original news source for ATS discussion.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join