It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Girl Killed During AZ Attacks Was Born On 9/11/2001

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Interesting. There are lots of coded things in this, like VA Tech Shootings, Columbine, other assasinations. From the number injured and died to the age of the shooter to the date and time when it happened.

Coincidence? I think I've gotten quite good at recognizing the pattern and ritual in these kinds of events. Prior to them releasing the identity and age of the girl, I turned to my friend and predicted that the child (didn't even know gender then) would be reported to be either 3 yrs old or 9 yrs old based on the coding pattern. I also predicted the shooter would be 21 or 23. Right on that too.

The fact that Giffords husband is an astronaut and she was on a sci-tech and space committee. You bet this isn't your run of the mill lone nut shooting. Everything else, like the OP, is just confirmation.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

The mother of this girl has already been on Cable News and interviewed about this. Some people cope with tragedy and loss differently.

The mother spoke of how her daughter was always aware of her birth date connection, and how she wanted to learn more about public service and that was why she was attending this event, the girl had been elected at her school to some kind of student elected position.

Tragic, sad and strange as it is, her family are speaking out and seem to want the world to know more about their daughter... Her mother called her "princess"

Worthy of everyone's thoughts and prayers for sure.

ATS is what it is, and will tend to explore every possibility, oddity, speculative angles, and more on ANY topic... It is what we do here, and while it may seem abhorrent at times you have to know that this is what ATS does.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think this is a very sadly meaningful coincidence...

The little girl was born on a day that changed many of our lives and in many ways changed (or accelerated) where our country was going... the day that brought many of us here to ATS asking questions.

It was so long ago that this little girl had no experience or understanding of it. We hold 9/11 so fresh in our minds and it means so much to us... so much that we can even suspect a conspiracy in her birthday.

I think there is a message in this 'coincidence', not from TPTB, but from whatever real powers may be.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Very well put, something that a lot of posters are missing here. If you let your emotions and political correctness get the better of you, and you try to keep things "tasteful", then you are missing out on the whole story.

The 9/11 connection to this poor little girl could indicate a much broader, universal connection of events. Perhaps a subtle way for the Universe, or it's creator, to tell us something? We need to listen, if we close our minds, we can't hear.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I think I've gotten quite good at recognizing the pattern and ritual in these kinds of events. Prior to them releasing the identity and age of the girl, I turned to my friend and predicted that the child (didn't even know gender then) would be reported to be either 3 yrs old or 9 yrs old based on the coding pattern. I also predicted the shooter would be 21 or 23. Right on that too.

How self-congratulatory and how thoughtful of you to share your success with all of us. Let's hope nobody involved in the incident gets to read such a dehumanised post about the girl's death.

A post like yours is the same as kicking them when they're down. Were you expecting stars?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
How self-congratulatory and how thoughtful of you to share your success with all of us. Let's hope nobody involved in the incident gets to read such a dehumanised post about the girl's death.

A post like yours is the same as kicking them when they're down. Were you expecting stars?

How is this different than say HAARP theorists mulling over the Haiti disaster? He is simply stating an opinion on a forum which caters to speculation, not making light of a little girls death.

brill

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't think there is any intentional or unintentional bad taste talking about this. Especially since ALL news has been stopped and has been nothing but this tragic event and nothing else.

I watched the Fox news interview with the mother of the child that was killed. First, if you want to talk about bad taste, email Fox for even attempting this interview with the parents in such a short time after the death of their daughter.

It was kind of weird how the little girl thought she was born on a "holiday"(911). It was kind of weird also how Fox news went out of there way to find out she was 1 of 50 kids born that day. The mother did say that she was their little princess and her light was in all of us and things had to change. I'm just trying to repeat or sum up what was said and nothing else.

Also, when this first happened, it was reported that 1 had died on the scence, 5 had died in the hospital, and 5 were being operated on. Now they are saying there was a total of 14 injured, but the first press conference by law enforcement and the doctor mentioned only these first 11 people.

I don't think nothing just happens, no matter how big/small, good/bad etc... I'm NOT claiming conspiracy, but I do believe in the idea of synchronicity, but have no idea how it might relate to this tragic event outside the numbers.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Not dehumanized at all. While we are talking about 9/11, what about all the family members of the victims who disbelieve the official story and want a deeper investigation? I'm not saying they aren't real people with real pain, just that there are many aspects of this that indicate that it wasn't just a random shooting. I think that the families of the people that lost their lives would want to know that it's more than just random and was recognized as such-I'm sure I'm not the only one to have noticed such codings.
edit on 9-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: added last sentence

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Anytime a child is lost is a tragedy to all. This sweet little girl born on a day that will be forever remembered.

I find it so ironic that she should die on 09/01/11 and was born on 11/09/01. No conspiracy here, just wild coincident.

Rhain

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
ok the date thing with the kid and stuff is looking linked to he other numbers horrible that people died linked though this different somehow scary even

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Assynt
Sometimes I really think that conspiracy theorists are more dangerous to humanity than those who do conspire.

Oh, get over yourself. The OP posted the fact of the girls birthday, asked a question as to our opinions.

If your answer is "Yes, coincidence, nothing more," then FINE. But don't get on your high horse and begin jumping over the river of conclusions, and proclaiming the participants of this thread (you included) as being "more dangerous to humanity that those who do conspire."

And to those who starred that asinine comment, get over yourselves too. You are READING THIS THREAD you hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...

She was featured in the book "Faces of Hope: Babies born on 9/11"

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Are you serious? Just because someone pointed out a coincidence you want to vomit? I don't see anything disgusting about this thread at all. The world is full of eery coincidences, but I think trying to draw a bunch of conclusions based on what we know now (Do we actually KNOW anything?) is ridiculous.

If disinfo agents really exist, then I'd be inclined to believe they operate as you do; they attempt to silence innocent thought lines with illogical emotional appeals and other fallacies, as this works on the majority of the population and requires that they do as little work as possible.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Conspiracy aside, it really goes to show how messed up the country and many of its citizens really is/are.

My question is, how can we make their deaths mean something more than justifying a psychopath's actions. It's the same that happened with the loss of the 9/11 victims, their deaths only amounted to a costly war, hundred of thousands of innocent civilian deaths overseas and the illegal occupation of other countries all in the name of greed.

It would be really sad if their deaths would amount to nothing more than that. So my plea would be that everyone across the political spectrum quit their bickering and use this time to reassess their lives, decisions and beliefs. Let's have something positive come out of this... where will you draw the line?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
A little girl out there in the world has lost her life. A family is destroyed and its sad that she will never grow up and enjoy her life. So, lets talk about how she just happened to be born on 9-11-2001.........you serious? I will give you a star and a flag because I am pretty sure that is all you wanted anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenny71
A little girl out there in the world has lost her life. A family is destroyed and its sad that she will never grow up and enjoy her life. So, lets talk about how she just happened to be born on 9-11-2001.........you serious? I will give you a star and a flag because I am pretty sure that is all you wanted anyway.

Well, this IS a conspiracy theory oriented site. I'm sure there are forums where you can mourn the loss of people you never knew. As sad as it is, evil things like this happen every day, and I think anyone who completely discounts the significance of her birthdate simply has a closed mind. I'm not saying it is anything more than coincidence, I'm saying that I for one would still like to discuss the oddity presented here even if it is unlikely to have any significance.

Perhaps there is some perverse, mathematical formula that guides all interactions in the universe?

Or, more likely, the perpetrator managed to glean this tidbit of information off the internet somewhere, and chose to kill her as some part of his hair-brained scheme?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is not disrespecting the young girl who died at all- the OP of this thread is simply pointing out another bizarre 'coincidence' for public record for eternity as long as its contents on servers survives.

If you think this post or thread is bad taste, drink something else.

The girl may have been murdered by the same forces, the same hand, who desired or 'did' the events of September 11 2001. Occult forces or greedy money-and-power associated forces...Supernatural forces?

Was it a coincidence, indeed just a coincidence without possibly a 'hand' leading the family of the girl who got shot to indirectly and symbolically point to the events of 9/11. The question... WHOSE HAND?

I would like to know how the girl came to be at this location.

I remind you that the numbers 9 and 11 is of extreme importance to occult elements. There is a wide body of evidence pointing to many strange 'coincidences'.

We owe it to this little girl that she comes back to a world where she will never have to worry about being murdered or victimized again. Build this case up, and if there ever comes a time where we need the facts- say at a trial- if there is something we need to prove- the prepared facts contained in this thread will be of certain importance.

BTW this post is dated 9-1-2011 @ 07:11 PM how's that for occult symbolism?

Sour lemonade: Drink up.

edit on 9-1-2011 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Her grandfather is Dallas Green, former manager of the Phillies, and her dad is a scout for the Dodgers. Maybe you can work that into your ridiculous conspiracy theory too.

I'm here so obviously I'm interested in conspiracy theories. I guess I shouldn't expect any restraint or good taste.

edit on 1/9/2011 by ZombieWoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Before everyone dismisses this guy as crazy, there should be some investigation into his military training.

If the military brain-washed him or screwed with his mind, I would say they are the ones responsible.
edit on (1/9/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

Your mood says logical but this defies that....I'm sure you take no responsibility for your own actions either.

He never served.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kenny71

And just today more than 1000 children died across Africa because they didn't get enough to eat.

Get off the high and holy horse you're on with this comment. This is a place to discuss possible conspiracies going on around the world. Yes, this girls death is sad, but is it any sadder than the thousands that die on a daily basis because they starve or a killed in local tribal wars in other countries?

If you worry about the emotions of every person in the world, then you are never going to get to the real truth of anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join