It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Girl Killed During AZ Attacks Was Born On 9/11/2001

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Crazy Coincidence?

She Has A Name: Christina Taylor Greene, 9 Yr. Old Killed In Tucson Massacre, Born on 9/11/01 (PHOTOS)

The Pima County Sheriff's Office has released the identities of the six people killed in this morning's tragic shooting.

-John Roll, 63, a federal district court judge.

-Gabriel Zimmerman, 30, Giffords' director of community outreach

-Dorwin Stoddard, 76, a pastor at Mountain Ave. Church of Christ.

-Christina Greene, 9, a student at Mesa Verde Elementary

-Dorthy Murray, 76

-Phyllis Scheck, 79

The suspect is being interviewed at PCSO headquarters currently, and will be transported to jail later this evening, deputies say.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Tragic.

I do hope people in here have the respect not to trying and suggest some conspiracy theory about that.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Yep. Crazy coincidence. What happened was the psychotic act of a deranged man.

He was obviously shooting at anyone and everything.He sadly hit and killed this little girl. 6 people died and 12 ( I believe were injured).

Come on, there is no conspiracy here. It's a crazy man acting a lone. Have you seen his videos on youtube? The man is crazy... Simple as that.
edit on 9-1-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Before everyone dismisses this guy as crazy, there should be some investigation into his military training.

If the military brain-washed him or screwed with his mind, I would say they are the ones responsible.
edit on (1/9/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Before everyone dismisses this guy as crazy, there should be some investigation into his military training.

If the military brain-washed him or screwed with his mind, I would say they are the ones responsible.

Wow, talk about MAJOR speculation.... major, major speculation on your part and COMPLETELY unfounded. As Phoenix said. It is very tragic. I too hope that no one has the indecency to suggest a conspiracy here, when what we have is the act of a lone crazy man....

Look, I will tell you what I have said many times... Not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes things really are as they seem. This is one of those times...

Alright? The little girl who died was born on 9/11/2001. Are you under the impression that she was the only one born that day? I would venture to bet that some where in the world other people born on that day, died as well...

Are they involved in your conspiracy? Did the government brainwash people and have them killed as well?

Honestly, if I come across as offended that is because I am. We are talking about a dead little girl. We are talking about several dead people and several injured because a man is crazy and decided to start shooting at anyone and everyone. This is NOT some Military conspiracy.

To even suggest it is, is just plain gross.

Good day.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You're a chemtrailer. You're predisposed to overlook the actions of a sick man and look for a conspiracy that *might* justify or explain them.

Little kid gets murdered...the thread's bad taste.

No offence.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Authorities are asking for the public's help to identify a person who is possibly associated with the suspect in Saturday's mass shooting in Arizona.
news.blogs.cnn.com...

Conspiracies need accomplices. If a second person was involved in setting this up, then it makes the grade and prompts speculation that there may be even more people behind this.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

What possible reason do you have to suggest any of that?

None. At all.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Authorities are asking for the public's help to identify a person who is possibly associated with the suspect in Saturday's mass shooting in Arizona.
news.blogs.cnn.com...

Conspiracies need accomplices. If a second person was involved in setting this up, then it makes the grade and prompts speculation that there may be even more people behind this.

Right...

But how does that tie in with Little Girl Killed During AZ Attacks Was Born On 9/11/2001..?

A possible accomplice knew a little girl that had a birthday on an infamous day was gonna be there, and somehow ensured she took a round..?

No...

And OP - your title suggests a connection with the event and the girl...are you now going off in another direction to deflect from the original intention of this thread that has now been shown to be in poor taste..?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Maybe I should have been more specific as to what I was responding to:

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Come on, there is no conspiracy here. It's a crazy man acting a lone. Have you seen his videos on youtube? The man is crazy... Simple as that

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Wow, talk about MAJOR speculation.... major, major speculation on your part and COMPLETELY unfounded. As Phoenix said. It is very tragic. I too hope that no one has the indecency to suggest a conspiracy here, when what we have is the act of a lone crazy man....

"what we have here is the act of a lone crazy man..."

Speculation?

Originally posted by facelift
But how does that tie in with Little Girl Killed During AZ Attacks Was Born On 9/11/2001..?

A possible accomplice knew a little girl that had a birthday on an infamous day was gonna be there, and somehow ensured she took a round..?

No...

I agree with this.

edit on 9/1/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
How can you conclude without results of investigations that he was a lone crazy man.
Lee Harvey Oswald. Sirhan Sirhan. Mark David Chapman. Timothy McVeigh. All assumed lone crazy men?.

As was already pointed out.... The police are searching for a 2nd and 3rd man surrounding this event.

Far too early to make any conclusions as some of you have done. To do so is the craziest thing in this thread.

edit on (1/9/11) by AllSeeingI because: clarity

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I use to live out in the area this happened at. The spot has a LOT of prior/current military members living in the general area. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the act of a group of angry and disgruntled soldiers.

A lot of members of the US Armed Forces are getting frustrated with the way we have been treated (I'm prior service, with a service connected/combat related disability). I know most of the people I served with have gotten discharged because they were fed up with the treatment that was being given, and many of those discharged were given the condition PTSD upon medical examination.

I bring this up to make this statement: The military did NOT brainwash this guy (or any accomplice) to kill innocent people or members of local/state/federal government; however, opposing members of government COULD have done this brainwashing to eliminate their rivals. Maybe they just paid off the family in some obscure way.

The girl being killed who just so happened to be born on 9/11/2001 was purely accidental. That much I am pretty sure of.

Think, the major target was struck (near fatally). Last I heard she was in critical condition, but she was stable. Mission accomplished, if only removing a political rival was the goal. Plus, the others being shot was to make the guy simply to appear insane.

(This is all speculation on my part, but it is a well thought-out theory. I hope to get some feedback)

P.S. This is why we should not ban guns in public forums! The BAD people don't follow the rules, so they will still be doing bad things. The good people that follow the rules are screwed, because they cannot defend themselves when something like this happens,

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Sometimes I really think that conspiracy theorists are more dangerous to humanity than those who do conspire.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Look, I will tell you what I have said many times... Not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes things really are as they seem. This is one of those times...

Alright? The little girl who died was born on 9/11/2001. Are you under the impression that she was the only one born that day? I would venture to bet that some where in the world other people born on that day, died as well...

Are they involved in your conspiracy? Did the government brainwash people and have them killed as well?

Honestly, if I come across as offended that is because I am. We are talking about a dead little girl. We are talking about several dead people and several injured because a man is crazy and decided to start shooting at anyone and everyone. This is NOT some Military conspiracy.

And your an authority on what should and should not be perceived as a conspiracy ? Sure the details are ugly, that's life. I haven't personally seen any post here that trivializes the dead. This is a conspiracy site so all discussion should be encouraged and yes OP is right, in my opinion, nothing should be concluded until all facts are in. Your entitled to your opinion but to suggest everyone just back off and have a Hallmark card moment is silly. As other posts have indicated there are additional suspects being sought, anything is possible here.

brill

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

Crazy Coincidence?

Why don't you tell us what you have in mind, OP because you were very quick to allow the change of topic to occur in the first few posts to deflect from the original post and what you are trying to imply. Do you see something other than a coincidence here? What I see is a tasteless attempt at manipulation... Please address your original post, it is what brought us to this thread, in the first place.

edit on 9-1-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Conspiracy theory or not, several people were killed, a congresswoman critically wounded and most importantly a little girl murdered.. the rest seems pretty irrelevant since it won't bring those people back.. maybe it's just I'm in a melancholy mood this morning, I don't know.. but I see no point in arguing the speculation as to whether the murder of these people was a conspiracy, the fact that they were murdered is enough for me.

I'm just glad they got the gunman alive. I pray they stick a picture of the little girl in his jail cell where he cannot remove it as a reminder of what he did..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The Army has issued the following statement:

"The Army has confirmed that the suspect was never in the Army. He attempted to enlist in the Army but was rejected for service. In accordance with the Privacy Act, we will not discuss why he was rejected.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

news.blogs.cnn.com...

Have you seen the picture of the person that may be involved?

The guy seems to be watching some event nearby with hands in pockets and smiling.

If that is from surveillance video of this shooting and he is indeed involved then we do have a conspiracy. It is a creepy image. I doubt the FBI would be seeking info in this person if they did not have more than this to go on.

IF he somehow took this deranged kid in, trained and coached him and was involved in this, then who is he affiliated with? ... Then we will have a broad conspiracy that could get really ugly.... We can only hope that these were the actions of a lone insane individual at this point, but all signs are pointing to "conspiracy" at this point in time.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Making a thread about someone's killed daughter the day AFTER her tragic murder?

Gee...how proud you must feel.

Enjoy those stars and flags...

I think I'm going to vomit.

PS- To the little girls parents/friends/family, I am so so sorry for your loss and I am praying for you like millions of others.

MM

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join