It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globally Birds Death - "The Core" Turning Into Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I made an thread about this video, because it ties fact and fiction together

Te movie The Core seems to be talking about this very time frame, Birds/ magnetic fields etc.

A must watch, cause it could contain info about our very near future.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The core of the earth has stopped spinning??

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/unitedarabemirates/8236350/Abu-Dhabi-weather-project-creates-man-made-rainstorms.html]Haarp[ /url]

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
There mixing fiction with reality, someone working on that film has an influence on it, (an agent).

THere up to something real dirty and deceving.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Very interesting. I'm going to watch The Core - again - with an eye towards what could really be happening.

One of HAARP's functions is for weather control right? Has anyone else noticed that this past hurricane season was exceptionally quiet? It makes one wonder if the US has been using HAARP to try and quell hurricanes, and whether we are just now starting to pay the price. - nothing's free.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
A geomagnetic pole reversal. Not the kind that take thousands of years, after all they have HAARP, and there are planetary allignments/cycles/possible other energy like that Fluffy local cloud NASA admitted too just outside our solar system, with magnetic bars holding it in place, thats super hot???

No, this may be one of those, will suddenly go quickly geomagnetic pole reversal.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Pfffff, just puffing of al the terror going on. The more time progresses, the more i feel to small to do something about this all.
HAARP could be key, in this al

A weapen to end war

Just came from another thread

www.abovetopsecret.com... This should be it, breaking point. Childeren.,.

5200 Pentagon Employees

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I was thinking, what if it is geomagnetic interference from the sun is responsible for the bird deaths?
What will happen to people with pace-makers. Could someone check, if there was an up-rise in deaths in time with the bird deaths?

And if not, if the hole on our earth's defence is going to disappear?? Due to magnetic reversal, ain't those people in great danger?
edit on 9-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
And what if HAARP knows the frequency of pace-makers? Thats already a deadly wepon, even without pace-maker.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Or people with brain implants. My nice has a brain implant, cause she is deaf.
I am worried they could get fried, dont they?

new topics

top topics

join