It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Player Punched By Own Fan Video!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It happened in the football match between my beloved newcastle united and stevenage borough,for anyone who doesnt follow football(soccer to you yanks)the game was from the F.A Cup,a huge competition watched throughout the world.
There is 4 leagues between premiership side newcastle and league2 side stevenage, a total of 72 teams between the two clubs,so when stevenage won 3-1
,it was quite a giant killing but fully deserved as stevenage where brilliant and never looked like losing,anyway as the final whistle blew there was a pitch invasion and stevenage defender scott laird gets punched by what looks like one of his own fans since hes carrying a scarf in stevenage colours.
Very strange considering this is one of the greatest days in their football clubs histoty.

Link To Story
edit on 9/1/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
could be a simple case of a drunken idiot that got too exited for his own good.

i've actually seen a guy pee himself because his team won and he was too drunk.

he yelled that hard he forgot about his bladder.

gawd that was funny.........

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Im thinking could be a newcastle fan in disguise!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon
Im thinking could be a newcastle fan in disguise!

I watched this game - big upset...

And I'd agree here, I think it was a Newcastle fan...'cause even if he was drunk Stevanage fan, I still couldn't see him taking a cheap shot like that on one of his own. Or at least I'd hope not...

Either way, what a freak...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Agreed FREAK,i hope its not a toon fan,if it was he should have punched one of our players ,not theirs

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
UPDATE:

A man has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting a footballer who was punched as he celebrated his team's shock victory in an FA Cup match.

A police spokeswoman said a 24-year-old man, from Stevenage, was arrested in connection with the incident after handing himself in at a local police station.

Sky News Link

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
UPDATE

A MUM-TO-BE last night claimed her boyfriend attacked an FA Cup hero on the pitch - because she used to date the player.

"Scott was a player and I don't mean on the pitch. He was a bit of a ladies' man.

LOL
if you click the link you will understand,that future milf is HOT!

The Sun Link

top topics

join