It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connected? Chemtrails, Phosgene, Wheeler Assassination, Animal Die-Offs, Shadow Government....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
A breaking internet video with some interesting accusations surrounding Chemtrails, a secret global shadow government, phosgene gas poisoning, and the wheeler assassination.

I have begun fact checking and doing some research on the information in this video.

edit on (1/9/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

edit on (1/9/11) by AllSeeingI because: added info

I want to make it clear that my creation of this thread is for truth-finding, and discussion, and is not necessarily an endorsement of said video.
edit on (1/9/11) by AllSeeingI because: endorsement

edit on (1/9/11) by AllSeeingI because: clarity

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Never heard of this lady until now...

Colleen Thomas,,,
Her MySpace Page

Her YouTube Page

She claims to have "hard evidence". However at the end she said she got the 'info' from her girlfriend "Sam Maxine" her girlfriend. I am not sure of last name it was mumbled/garbled. Also not sure if this Sam is her Girlfriend or just a friend who is a girl. Or where/how she got this info.

About the topics she mentioned:
-Phosgene

edit on (1/9/11) by AllSeeingI because: added info

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Need I say more?

Well I probably do, just ATS search Colleen Thomas...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I watched a couple of her Youtube videos until I realised she's as nutty as a fruit cake!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

She is usually showing a lot more cleavage but has changed tack lately going for a more demure serious look and people are falling for it

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I have never heard of this lady. What is her deal? She writes books on conspiracys? Is this all just a money-making scheme for her? BOOOOOO

Seems she made a prediction about an Operation Black Swan which was supposedly to involve an EMP weapon and False-Flag Alien Attack that was supposed to take place back in early November of this year.

Well that sure was a miss.

Sigh, I think she thinks she is helping the conspiracy community, but I think she is hurting it and discrediting it.

One-step forward, 3 steps back trip and fall on your ass.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
I watched a couple of her Youtube videos until I realised she's as nutty as a fruit cake!!!!

yes that was my assessment as well.
Colleen has successfully predicted the
last 3 alien invasions. Course she
was the only one to see them.
And she charges money to see
her videos.

Also, Colleen is a member here
on ATS. I know her username
but will not repeat it. If she wants
to chime in, that's her choice.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
On the one hand she may be correct about the chemtrails, but its hard to take her seriously when she talks about an alien agenda in control of the government. One thing that occured to me was that if the info about the chemtrails was true the deaths could easily be written off as a swine flu pandemic. I'd like to see what evidence she has to back up what she's saying.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

lol its the lady who said the pleadians were going to attack if Obama went overseas like a month ago, or some crap like that. if you believe this nut you'll believe anything.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join