It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Deaths... Poisonous Space Clouds??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

A grim report prepared by Russia’s Ministry for Extraordinary Situations (MCHS) is warning today that our world is currently “under attack” from “poisonous space clouds” penetrating our planets upper atmosphere due to the “accelerated movement” of the Earth’s magnetic poles and are responsible for the many reports of mass animal deaths being reported all around the globe.

In our previous report, Pole Shift Blamed For Russian Air Disaster, Closure Of US Airport, we had detailed how the shifting of our planets poles were wreaking havoc on planes having to adjust their air-fuel mixtures to compensate for distorted altitude readings in their computer avionic systems, and now this new MCHS report warns the situation is getting even worse.

According to this report, the rapid shifting of our planets poles is allowing the normal streams of solar wind that buffet Earth's magnetic field to enter into our lower atmosphere at nearly 700 kilometers per second carrying with them parts of the deadly space clouds that have “mysteriously” been appearing in greater numbers around the globe these past few years.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Yet another explanation. So far we heard:
• Pole Shift
• Methane
• Hunters (lol...)
• HAARP / Weather control
• Radars giving off some kind of signals
• Nothing to worry about, normal occurrence

Honestly, I'm not big into science so I dunno what to really think of the possibilities. Also, does anyone know the reliability of the site I quoted from?

And from another thread, want to post this link that another member supplied:
Google Maps Animal Deaths Tracker
Pretty cool to keep up with.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Sevrens83 because: Adding the post

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Entertaining read, as always, from the Sisters of Sorcha Faal.

I'd take the info with a pound of salt, however. I predict they're gonna toss your thread into the hoax bin real soon...
edit on 9-1-2011 by VariableConstant because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2011 by VariableConstant because: cause i cant type

join