It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All a bit overwhelming....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I am new to this site as a member and have visited the site for quite a while now but this is all new to me and some help would be nice
It is all a bit confusing...Love the dialog though...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. yes this is a very overwhelming place. You will get it down in time.

A forum moderator will be along shortly and will share with you a heaping amount of help.

In the meantime, I suggest the "recent posts" area.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Thank you so much and I have been going there...I am on this Jared Lee Loughner bird comment now...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hey, it can be a bit rough trying to work out what is going on at first. Just take your time and think about what you read, some is good, some is bad and a lot in between. Here is a link to 25 rules for disinformation to help get started www.911truth.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hey Andy Welcome to ATS.

When you have made your twentieth post you will be able to use the U2U system.
Feel free to use it and ask me for help any time.

Go here for your intruduction with the site and its workings : ATS Freshman's Forum
You will find that many of the questions you might have are already asked by others. Visit the link to learn more.

In the mean time Enjoy your stay. And remember feel free to ask.

For your own benefit I strongly advice to follow the terms and conditions around here, They will keep you from trouble, they are taken pretty strict here. Terms and conditions of use.

I'll see you around.

~ Sinter

PS
Don't fear the Mods. They are not gods.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyV

Hi AndyV

Welcome along!

Feel free to ask any specific questions you might have, or if you go to this thread you might even be lucky enough to get adopted by one of the more experienced members!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You will find me in the paranormal/prophecy forums. I suggest to all people that they try to become better people.

I practice Falun Dafa self-cultivation(body and mind cultivation) and I have had paranormal experiences.

Wish you good luck!

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

top topics

join