It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company "V" Has Megawatt Free Energy Generators For Sale

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by ommadawn

The only 0 viscosity fluid (superfluid) I have seen is liquid helium. This more than stinks of fraud, it is unquestionably fraud!

I believe the correct term is Bose-Einstein condensate. First achieved using rubidium atoms cooled to 170 nano kelvin.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the post OP, I like looking into new supposed "free energy" devices. I'm against bashing them and instead am very interested mainly to the fact that people are investigating and tinkering on their own rather than accepting the norm.

What made me want to post, however, is due to the video posted, which looks VERY similar to research and a device made by one of my favorite turn of the century inventors: Viktor Schauberger. He grew up as a forester and was an expert in fluid and implosion physics having worked on waterways, logging plumes, and working it into his various inventions.He is considered to be the first researcher in implosion science. I believe he paved the way for some modern jet turbines. Some think he inspired part of the Third Reich UFO projects, as he did have contact with Hitler, but this is hearsay.

One invention he made looks very similar to the one mentioned by the OP:

Sogwendel:
www.rexresearch.com...
merlib.org...
I remember reading more information on this device and how it created a large electrostatic potential when the super sped atomized water collided with the conductive plates inside of the device, but its proving very hard to find.

List of patents:
www.rexresearch.com...

PowerPedia page:
peswiki.com...:Viktor_Schauberger

Wiki page on the inventor:
en.wikipedia.org...

A translated russian article that seems to go in depth into his implosion concepts:
evgars.com...
^^ you might have to click english at the top and click his name to see the page

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
'Free' energy is nothing new. It's been around but has been suppressed by those MIBs. For example, check out the link below. This really sucks! Because if it's commercialized, those mega energy corps stand to lose billions! And needless to say, the PTB in governments are being bribed in the millions by them to keep it suppressed.

Ravi's Water Fuel Cell Suppressed in India

Will free energy ever see the light of day? Nope! Unless there's a massive worldwide public movement.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

sigh - another re-run of meyers idiocy

and all can be debunked in the same way

Q1- what is the resonant frequency of a water molecule ?
Q2- what frequency do these devices use ?

the bottom line is that they are a perfectly ordrinary electrolysis cell - and despite the claims of scammers - their efficiency is far less than 100% ,

further the design defeats the purpose of a small scall generator - to produce " on demand " small volumes of pure hydrogen

edit to add :

the best argument against meyer is his own patent :

Variations of the process and apparatus may be evident to those skilled in the art.

source

edit on 10-1-2011 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Company "V"
clean energy?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You post that you have built you own generator I assume for home use. Could you please post a schematic of your unit, how much the parts cost, and the power output achieved by this generator so that some of us that are mecanically inclined may be able to build one for ourselves. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
To the OP:

I personally appreciate your posting this information, but remember we are on ATS and have had quite a few people post free energy devices with elusive information, coupled with "we can't disclose everything because it's secret." How many times have we been baited here on ATS and then nothing after that?

You have to also understand when you post something here, on ATS, there are many people who understand in theory the laws of physics, those who don't understand, and those who will not only understand a lot, but can also think outside the box.

Now getting back to my original point, it is very hard to prove anything here on ATS, if you are not able to disclose everything, then back it with a working model for everyone to see, then for everyone to exam closely and prove out for themselves.

If something was truly for free and someone, or group had the worlds interest at heart, for clean free renewable energy, they would release their information without trying to control it for the purpose of "Profit", hence it's not truly free.

But I am certain most people here will eat there collective hats, if the information you provide works as you say it does.

Cheers RT

edit on 10-1-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Good point, But Tesla said he could build a weapon that could split the earth. Now could you imagine if a weapon
like that fell into the wrong hands? The Gov. decided one life was worth millions, I don't agree but I wonder what I would do if I was in that position?This technology of free energy is going to the industrial sector and probably won't reach civilian's for a few decades.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by hawkiye

define this alleged " closed system "
He must mean a "closed system" of a single water molecule. Then sure, you'll get H2 and O. ') Otherwise, not so much.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I remember reading an article that spoke of a perpetual motion machine that was built 40 to 50 years ago and it continually produces 1 volt of electricity. the device is not on display but has been photographed and analyzed by scientist and all have no explanation. Some say it needs to be looked at more seriously, like that will happen.
I wish I could remember the country, it was some were in eastern Europe I believe.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Always the same crap. Blurry videos with not much shown... snake oil-selling websites... hype-inducing articles providing no scientific explanation on the device whatsoever... (sighs)

If some inventors of free energy devices would be for real, they'd at least care about sharing the secrets of their creations, so that the public would be able to reproduce it, and free energy technologies would spread. But all we have is a bunch of snake oil merchants who only have interests with making money out of their "awesome discoveries".

You want a good trick to make free electricity out of "thin air"? Build yourself a crystal radio plugged to an AM/MW antenna... you might be able to extract the electricity from the AM waves (it is said that these consist of 90% energy, and 10% information). Make a few devices like that in a network and you might get a lot of free energy!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Even at 100% efficiency for electrolysis, wouldn't you only be able to recover the energy used to seperate the molecule?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If folks would have actually done some research on HHO or hydroxy ( it's all over the internet) They would know what I was talking about. Instead they want to take pot shots out of context and then try and brow beat me into proving what I did personally on this thread to try and justify thier own laziness. That is not what this thread is for and it is off topic. If you want to debunk the technology in the OP be my guest but statements like this is junk or scam are meaningless without some evidence.

As for me I researched HHO or hydroxy and downloaded some free schematics and built the generator and it works. It is a first generation Smacks booster for those serious enough to look into it. There have since been significant improvements and second and third generations of it and other have built thier own generators etc. So do your own research and diligence I am not going to do it for you or argue the same tired arguments that have been argued thousands of times with you if you are too lazy to do your own research and experiments.

Most people are waiting for someone else to do something take all the risks etc before they will even consider it. But there are hundreds of people pushing the envelopes in thier garages and workshops and they will be the ones who break the new technologies not the government or some big corp.

Apple computer started out in someone's garage but the same lazy nay sayers here would have said the same things about it back then had they heard about it before it was out.

I personally believe the tech is already here it is just being suppressed by the energy cartels and will soon break out despite thier suppression. Anyone that thinks if it was here the big corps would jump on it and make it available are naive

Oh and the tech in the OP is being targeted to power companies and government at the moment not the general public (which I have said is a drawback) read the article before complaining about how they are not showing us anything yet. They will show you if you represent one of those and are interested in the tech. The article in the OP is more a sneak preview not an unveiling.

Try to stay on topic. Thanks
edit on 10-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by hawkiye

Explain how the planets stay in their rotations for millions of years without violating the so called second law of thermodynamics.

They don't.

Orbital decay.

edit on 10/1/11 by Astyanax because: words are often wasted

So would you say they are a perpetual motion machine? And do you believe it would be possible for us to duplicate this long term motion and tap into the same energy that propels them?
edit on 10-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The energy potential of water is amazing.
Have you ever watched MIT's professor Walter Lewin's lectures on You Tube?

I have learned so very much from him. I think he probably has his whole house running
on water energy, to be honest... I consider him on of the most brilliant men on the planet when it comes to water energy potential.

Here's a really neat video of his. He has many.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth

It's not the water that's doing the work in that video. Gravity is providing the power.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
if they do it in america.
it will be to destabilise the world oil
and the world.
think about that.

they will do it when they are ready.
and it will mess the rest of the world up.
they would let every country have it.

Company "V" ? aliens

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

If you want to debunk the technology in the OP be my guest but statements like this is junk or scam are meaningless without some evidence.

Clear evidence of a scam

More clear evidence of a scam

reply to post by hawkiye

So would you say they are a perpetual motion machine?

On the contrary.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
So would you say they are a perpetual motion machine? And do you believe it would be possible for us to duplicate this long term motion and tap into the same energy that propels them?

You need to be careful with those terms.
Perpetual motion is possible and it implies that there are no losses such as friction consuming the kinetic energy and allowing the motion to continue indefinitely with no additional energy input after the initial 'charge' that produces the motion.
Machines are also possible and they convert energy to the desired form.
'Perpetual motion machine' is something of an oxymoron because using energy from the system implies that it needs to be replenished or the system will run down. In the case of planets, they stay in motion because they move in a relatively frictionless environment, allowing them to retain their initial charge of kinetic energy over billions of years with barely measurable orbital decay. Tap into a finite source and that source will be depleted so let's hope we never find a way of extracting our planet's kinetic energy to power our tvs & aircons.

HHO (or Brown's, Kleins, etc) gas is a contentious issue. There's no argument about hydrogen & oxygen being released from water at opposite electrodes via electrolysis (done it myself) but the hydrogen maintains its stable form (H2) and oxygen does the same (O2) so splitting 2 water molecules produces 2 H2 molecules plus 1 O2 molecule as released gases from the process. Is there any legitimate science to show that HHO gas (monatomic) actually exists at any time in the process or indeed that there's any difference at all in characteristics compared to H2/O2 in a perfect (& volatile) 2:1 mix?

I'm aware of Yul Brown's work (when he was actually doing it) and his welder looked like a winner commercially at the time. His 'water-fuel' ideas also appeared sound in those days but the problem (and he admitted it himself) was that gasoline prices were way too cheap for his process to compete with it. Gasoline was less than 30c/gallon back then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join