It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company "V" Has Megawatt Free Energy Generators For Sale

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Reading the article, it stinks of being a hoax.

The nail in the coffin for me is where they say -

"The frictionless mass is capable of generating enormous inertia…"

Inertia is not something which is ever generated.

Then they present -

"amplify superconductor fields through the induction of frequencies"

You cannot amplify anything through induction.

And there is -

"Nanoparticles are added to the water causing it to become a superfluid, so that it does not freeze until about minus 17 to 20 degrees Celsius. "

Which is just plain laughable.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I did not say they had multiple employees. Sales people may be contract which is not uncommon. Contractiing with sales people is not uncommon for marketing ones products as inventors are often lousy at sales.

It is not uncommon for people to be involved in more then one company. Sometimes totally different then there main company. People have to make a living while they pursue thier dreams. You could be right there is always the possibility of scam but it is too early to tell at this point. All the things you cite as screaming of scam that they are involved in are legitimate types of businesses that millions make a living at.

It certainly makes sense to hire or contract sales people who are in marketing. As I said it is good to remain cautious however lets us not throw the baby out with the bath water.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
As I said it is good to remain cautious however lets us not throw the baby out with the bath water.

And I said in my first post, if you think that they're on to something, do your own due diligence. So long as they're not asking for money, there's no harm in leaving them be.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ok, maybe some people didn't look at the price tag
associated with your order.

15 MW version = $5.5Million

150 MW version = $10Million

Ok, let's do some calculations here.

I could pay a $200 a month electricity bill
til I'm 216 yrs old and still not make it
to the $5.5Million mark.

Oh and did you read the part where
the warranty expires 3 yrs after purchase?

All this is, is a Millionaires play toy.
Nobody else could afford one.

Or maybe I'll just wait til I find one
on sale at wally world.
lmao

edit on 1/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ommadawn
Reading the article, it stinks of being a hoax.

The nail in the coffin for me is where they say -

"The frictionless mass is capable of generating enormous inertia…"

Inertia is not something which is ever generated.

Then they present -

"amplify superconductor fields through the induction of frequencies"

You cannot amplify anything through induction.

And there is -

"Nanoparticles are added to the water causing it to become a superfluid, so that it does not freeze until about minus 17 to 20 degrees Celsius. "

Which is just plain laughable.

Well first the article is written by a reporter not an expert in the field so the terms might not be 100% accurate. Second an induction coil is for the specific purpose of amplifying voltage if I remember my electronics correctly en.wikipedia.org...

As for nano particles may I ask what are your credentials in that field?

I always marvel at folks who claim something is impossible. Take perpetual motion detractors for instance they say it is impossible. Perhaps the know it alls can then explain how the planet rotates perpetually for millions of years and where the energy comes from? Or how the planets stay in their rotations etc. Impossible indeed.

I am ever the sceptic myself to claims made but geeze can we at least entertain the possibilities until we have all the information and evidence? This may indeed turn out to be bogus and the odds are in favor of such an outcome based on the history of such claims. However can we at least hold out the hope that one of these will make good on thier claims and an reserve judgement till we know for sure?

Maybe it is just me being sick and tired of this world and the 150 year old technology that still runs it and am desperate for a break through. I am no expert but I have played with alternative energy enough to believe there is already some guy/s somewhere running there home and cars and thier friends and families homes and cars etc. off of free energy from thier invention laughing at the world who turned them down in bringing thier technology to the world. I just wish I knew one of theses guys and was privy to their inventions and could benefit from it as a friend.

If you don't think the energy cartels will do anything to protect thier wealth and markets including keeping the human race from progressing technologically then you are naive. There are hundreds of youtubes of devices most of them crap but I can't help but wonder if one among them is the real deal obscured by all the crap... Sigh

OK off the soap box for now, please continue with regularly scheduled programming...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Looks to me like what the other poster described as a "pump & dump" scheme.

If they did have a working overunity system... they would have been shut down already.
Anyone that knows anything about such matters knows that the minute you attempt to patent
a system with efficiency like that it will be suppressed by the patent office.. and never go any further.
Not to mention the oil companies who would stop them in their tracks.

The ONLY way such a system will come into use is when the inventors figure out they must "open source"
the technology and make their money building the units. It is the only way it can be done so that
the inventors remain among the living..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This could be massive

I cannot wait for the release of this information, Sounds like the Holy Grail of free clean energy has been found

S and F:up

edit- spelling .
edit on 9-1-2011 by MisterMiyagi because: spelling errors

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ommadawn

The only 0 viscosity fluid (superfluid) I have seen is liquid helium. This more than stinks of fraud, it is unquestionably fraud!

It is just plain laughable.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

MMM

50 Watts in and 1,500 Watts out

My Fraud Detector is going Ape-# at the moment

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

sigh - electrolysis of water , by conventional technology produces H2 & O2 - and NO ONE has ever disputed that

the claim of browns gas , HHO or whatever its called is that it is a MONATOMIC mixture

now i am not wasting my time playing with soimeone elses fantasies and spending my money to do it

the burden of proof is on the claimant - not me , to actually demonstrate that a sample of thier alleged HHO really is a monatomic mixture

now if someone supplied me with a sample that was an allegedly monatomic gas mixture then i would get off my arse and do something about getting it analysed [ at the expense of the claimant ]

but like all previous such claims the " instructions " are so vague and require " adjustment " of " fine tuning " of an unspecified nature - that leaves the get out clause of " you did it wrong "

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Well first the article is written by a reporter not an expert in the field so the terms might not be 100% accurate.

er actually - it was written by a self appointed expert - please read the resume of stirling d allan .

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The two technologies mentioned above deal with quantum mechanic physics, and involve quantum entanglement.

The superconductor generator technology mentioned above turns out to have healing effects as well.

Oh yeah of course, with all the frequencys and vibrations and stuff...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

sigh - electrolysis of water , by conventional technology produces H2 & O2 - and NO ONE has ever disputed that

oooohkkkk.... Sigh indeed! You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. When splitting water which consist of H2O you H2 and O not O2.

Like I said I and hundreds of other have done it, I run one on my truck. the technology is all over the internet for free. There is patented technology that uses HHO gas. So for the mentally challenged and lazy I really don't care what you do besides run your mouth about things you have no clue about.

And by the way I have known Sterling for over ten years. He is not an expert in the field and particularly with this tech. But he does have knowledge of many things since he has been reporting on it for many years and dabbled in some of the technologies. he is mainly reporting on it and looking to help anyone who have working technology get it out to the masses.

If this turns out to be bogus he will be the first to report it. He has reported optimistically on other tech only to find it was bogus and promptly reported it as such. His site is the premier site for keeping up an all this kind of stuff and I have rarely run across someone or a device making claims that had not already reported on.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

If it is a fact prove it. I and hundreds of others have built working HHO or commonly called hydroxy generators so I am not going to argue with ignorance that someone read somewhere and never tested things for themselves.

You want him to run an experiment to demonstrate the Second Law of Thermodynamics? It isn't well enough established already?

All those disappointments you speak of in your OP. All those years of 'research' that got you nowhere. What keeps you going? Faith?

Time somebody started a Church of the Frictionless Mass, methinks.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I Personally know someone who has also come across this technology and has patented it as well here in TX. I use to go to church with this individual and he has gone to multiple governments to introduce it. So far the U.s. Has ignored him but a few coutnries in Europe has taken major interest and consideration for this sourc of energy.

My grandma told me tonight about it and that a company in Florida had created a similar mechanism. I don't know the name of the company but I don't think that it was V.

I'm going to check it out first hand this week and I'll make a thread about my experience.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I love it when poeple try to 1 up each other and fail miserably. Electrolysis of water does indeed produce O2 and H2 gas. Yes water is dihydrogenoxide 2H and 1O. But as you know so much about chemistry. You must know that O is a free radical and immediatly bonds with another O to produce O2.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ok enough drive by pot shots from idiots. No laws of physics are violated in any of theses technologies. so unless you want to due some real research and bring some specifics to the table on how they are then kindly put a sock in it.

Or explain how the planets stay in their rotations for millions of years without violating the so called second law of thermodynamics?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HEroX
reply to post by hawkiye

I love it when poeple try to 1 up each other and fail miserably. Electrolysis of water does indeed produce O2 and H2 gas. Yes water is dihydrogenoxide 2H and 1O. But as you know so much about chemistry. You must know that O is a free radical and immediatly bonds with another O to produce O2.

Not in a closed system genious...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Explain how the planets stay in their rotations for millions of years without violating the so called second law of thermodynamics.

They don't.

Orbital decay.

edit on 10/1/11 by Astyanax because: words are often wasted

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

define this alleged " closed system "

hint - in a real system - not a fantasy set up O2 procuction occurs at the anode face

close that

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join