It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company "V" Has Megawatt Free Energy Generators For Sale

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

pesn.com

A company in Florida apparently has two different types of megawatt level free energy devices for sale at a price that competes with the cheapest utility power – without subsidies – while having the added advantage of being green: consuming no fossil fuels and emitting no pollutants or waste. The prototypes that can be viewed by qualified parties under non-disclosure agreement.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is an exclusive so I wanted ATS to be one of the first to get this article

This is huge and it looks like they have two plants up and running if I read correctly.

They are not ready for mainstream press coverage yet, and they were going to have me wait until they get a third plant installed before giving this any coverage, but I talked them into giving some limited information for now.

I hesitate to say this is the one because we have been disappointed so many times before but I am cautiously optimistic. The owner of the PESN news site is a friend of mine and he has been on the cutting edge of these technologies for several years and does not post this kind of news lightly So lets hope this is for real and does not somehow get suppressed by the energy cartels.

I found out about this company in the process of doing some fact checking for the 2010 review story. Russell Vaughan phoned me, and after giving me info along the lines I was seeking, he went on to tell me about this new technology he is involved with, based on the work of a team of around 30 scientists and engineers.

Russell has been heavily involved in hydroxy research, finding ways to efficiently produce HHO gas from water. Having worked closely with Bob Boyce, he said that one of the attributes researchers in that field seek is to get the proper resonance to split off the hydrogen in a stable apparatus. When he presented that case to one of those engineers, he said that within a few minutes he had figured out a way to do it.

"It is so simple!" Russell said. The spacing between the plates of the electrolysis cell needs to be real close; the chamber can't leak; the water has to be very clean with little electrolyte and no caustic substances.

They will be presenting that technology as well.

I have been involved and following the HHO movement for years and built my own HHO generator so this is some exciting news also if true. Check out the whole article

Here's a low-resolution view of a blueprint of their 1 MW system:

Here is a video of a 1,000-gallon prototype that purportedly produces 25 kilowatts (up to 50 kW surge) while consuming only 4 kW. It is not utilizing the optimal equipment. With the proper power conversion device, it would allegedly take less than a watt to run this:

pesn.com

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Sounds too good to be true..
The question is, is it too good to be true.??

I'll wait and see..Hope everyone involved stays safe.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Cool, maybe this is just what we need to help get this countries economy back on track. Lets just hope this news isn't swept under the rug or it's downplayed as not being what they claim.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted this not too long ago, still waiting to hear back from the inventor after his trip to interested countries. I will keep it as up to date as possible.

Brief summary of the link :

Using underwater ocean waves to create endless energy. Prototype was launched, taken out of the water in November. Tests were successful and links to data powerpoints and videos are contained in the link. Much to learn in an easily condensed format, only need to click. I'll keep it updated with current events, for now all is quiet while they meet with investors to sell the final product. So far interested parties are government officials in the US, private corporations and the same for other foreign countries.

I posted this to show that there are other projects in the works, so all hope is not lost.

Note : This project is working as intended and only needs investors to make the leap from prototype to real world product. Check the videos and data out and let me know what you think.

S+F

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Always good to have your eggs in more then one basket. These guys say they are ready right now to take orders for thier industrial size power plants.

They also say they are not worried about being shut down as they are working with the DOD on some other technology...

Only negative I see so far is that they are targeting large industry or power companies. but this may be the route that has to be taken to get established and then sell to the little guy which they say they have technology they will be doing just that with.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

i have been researching this for years and trying to develop a small system, this design looks very similar to something i think you might be interested in seeing. let me know if you have any questions.

i honestly hope your friend succeeds!! you guys are doing something great!

cropcircleship.com...

i also have a theory about the pyramids being a similar type of system.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Accel because: forgot to post the link

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I applaud the efforts put forth and truly hope the outcome is achieved. My fear is that those who bring forth ideas such as these seem to either have an untimely death or are ridiculed...while their ideas are stolen and hidden.

While Tesla didn't have an untimely death, he was certainly ridiculed and his ideas have been stolen and hidden for close to a century.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

pesn.com

A company in Florida apparently has two different types of megawatt level free energy devices for sale at a price that competes with the cheapest utility power – without subsidies – while having the added advantage of being green: consuming no fossil fuels and emitting no pollutants or waste. The prototypes that can be viewed by qualified parties under non-disclosure agreement.

Hey sorry hawkiye i cant send pms yet. i forgot to post the link in my first reply. my apologies, got all excited to reply! I went ahead and edited the post to include the link! a clear explanation is given on the website!! just a side note as well.. how do you feel about solar energy?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
If you read "The History of Standard Oil," available online, written in 1917, you will be worried about the chances any competing technology making a go of it. I have been disappointed since '77 that we couldn't get solar power satellites up and running, I kept wondering why and I actually saw somewhere that the utility companies complain to the govt about how much they have invested in infrastructure like that means we are stuck with it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Accel
reply to post by hawkiye

i have been researching this for years and trying to develop a small system, this design looks very similar to something i think you might be interested in seeing. let me know if you have any questions.

i honestly hope your friend succeeds!! you guys are doing something great!

cropcircleship.com...

i also have a theory about the pyramids being a similar type of system.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Accel because: forgot to post the link

Wow I am completely stunned! This is a stunning coincidence or is it a coincidence?

I never paid much attention to crop circles and when I first got to the site and looked around I almost left thinking there was nothing to this. However I watched the second video and I was stunned either this is a grand coincidence or I am just to ignorant of the technology to now how to make the proper connection.

The diagram posted of the 1 MW system seems uncannily close to the crop diagrams in the video. If you think of it from the point of view of looking down on it from over head. The vortex technology and separation of water molecules in to H and O is also represented etc. This is pretty amazing. Thanks for posting.

I could be wrong but something felt different about this one from the start. It could be just me but time will tell.

As for solar I think we have barely begun to understand it and its full potential.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's funny what one phone number can turn up...

Here's your Company "V": valenciaenergy.com... That came from the phone number in the article, the contact being an apparent sales representative at the company.

The phone number of the company reveals the address of the company: Google Maps

The source for that is here: www.manta.com... I don't know where they are getting their information, but they say the company is two years old and has one employee. Interestingly, the address belongs to another business: www.manta.com...

The President of the Grading Company is "Ida Perez". She also turns up as the Marketing Director of the "New York Power Project" company (here)

Amusingly, if you click on the link to go to the website of the "New York Power Project" company, you get this error, where Ms. Perez apparently created a malformed URL: valenciaenergy.com...

When I was an active investor, I did a lot of due diligence on outfits like this. Given the flashy website which says nothing, the deception of the size and location of the company, and the unlikely nature of their claims, I would say that there are two employees, Perez and Vaughan, and that the real thing that is being set up here is a penny stock "pump and dump" scheme.

But, hey, do your own due diligence if you think that they're really on to something!
edit on 9-1-2011 by adjensen because: Had the guy's last name wrong, sorry

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

HHO , " browns gas " or whatever you call it - is pseudo scientific twaddle - and any " invention " based on it is a hoax

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yes, I missed this before, but this text at the bottom of the posted article tells the story:

ADVISORY: With any technology, you take a high risk to invest significant time or money unless (1) independent testing has thoroughly corroborated the technology, (2) the group involved has intellectual rights to the technology, and (3) the group has the ability to make a success of the endeavor.

The way this works is that this company (which is not publicly traded, that I can see) is being set up to be purchased by a shell company that is currently on the stock exchange (well, most likely they are on the "pink sheets", not the NYSE or NASDAQ.) These types of stocks generally sell for next to nothing (say, 2 cents a share) but are used solely for "pump and dump" -- people buy millions of share of the stock at 2 cents a share, promote the heck out of this "new technology" and "vast potential" and when the stock rises to 4 cents a share because rubes see what a bargain it is, they sell all of their shares, the whole thing collapses and they move on to the next scheme.

It is an amazingly lucrative way to scam careless people out of their money.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Some company is going to have to pull a serious new energy source out of the bag sometime soon i hope. Oil isn't going to last forever!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by hawkiye

HHO , " browns gas " or whatever you call it - is pseudo scientific twaddle - and any " invention " based on it is a hoax

And the world is flat too...

You sir do not have a clue. It is scientific fact the if you split the water molecule you get gas. That gas consist of hydrogen and oxygen and it burns quit readily. Their are numerous inventions based on this technology small and large some with patents and in operation this very minute they are not a hoax.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Well when i clicked on the New York Power Project link valenciaenergy.com... It comes up just fine. When I go to the sales team link at the bottom of the page valenciaenergy.com... it lists 10 people thier locations and phone numbers.

It is good to be sceptical and do your own due diligence however lets not throw the baby out with the bath water just yet. Lets not forget Apple computer started in a garage.

It is not uncommon for a start up company to be small to begin with. And it appears that Vaughn owns a grading company also which is probably his primary living for now. So what? That does not prove they are going to push a stock scam. Such an accusation is pure speculation at this point. Many a company started out small in this manner.

I agree with being cautious but I would not dismiss it out of hand until we know one way or another. How many other clean cheap energy products have fallen by the wayside because they could not get funding or were bought and shelved by the big energy and fuel moguls?

Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You sir do not have a clue. It is scientific fact the if you split the water molecule you get gas. That gas consist of hydrogen and oxygen and it burns quit readily. Their are numerous inventions based on this technology small and large some with patents and in operation this very minute they are not a hoax.

It IS a scientific fact that you can splt water into hydrogen and oxygen. It's basic chemistry which I did in a ninth grade science class. But it is ALSO a fact that it takes energy to do it and when you add up the energy it takes to split the water into H and O2, and compare that to the energy you get by burning either gas, you gain nothing. So until "V" has these things for sale with 2nd day delivery, you don't have anything.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

When I go to the sales team link at the bottom of the page valenciaenergy.com... it lists 10 people thier locations and phone numbers.

... a rich trove of more information, if you take a few minutes to go look.

International Project Coordinator Humberto Candales's LinkedIn Profile (hint: he doesn't work for Valencia Energy)

Salesperson Steven Guerra's multi-level marketing site.

Salesperson Jeffery Riddle's Press Release for a completely different, and just as questionable product. Riddle is variously described as the CEO and VP of that company.

That's just three of them, you can do the rest yourself.

Here's something funny. On this page, they report some interesting test results. The wording seemed a bit off, though, and the reason is that they lifted it from here, which says that the report actually was published in 1973. That report regards the EVGray motor, a known (and questionable,) commodity, so either this is yet another rendition of that, and they're plagiarizing and hiding what they're talking about, or they just plagiarized to obfuscate.

It is not uncommon for a start up company to be small to begin with. And it appears that Vaughn owns a grading company also which is probably his primary living for now. So what? That does not prove they are going to push a stock scam. Such an accusation is pure speculation at this point. Many a company started out small in this manner.

The "President" of a grading company is the marketing director of another one? The CEO/VP of one company is on the sales team here? They've apparently gobs of employees, with two manufacturing plants (I think that's what you said) and they're headquartered in what looks like a construction site?

I agree with being cautious but I would not dismiss it out of hand until we know one way or another. How many other clean cheap energy products have fallen by the wayside because they could not get funding or were bought and shelved by the big energy and fuel moguls?

Seriously. Everything about this screams "scam".

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

But it is ALSO a fact that it takes energy to do it and when you add up the energy it takes to split the water into H and O2, and compare that to the energy you get by burning either gas, you gain nothing. So until "V" has these things for sale with 2nd day delivery, you don't have anything

If it is a fact prove it. I and hundreds of others have built working HHO or commonly called hydroxy generators so I am not going to argue with ignorance that someone read somewhere and never tested things for themselves.

I'll just ask you a question that depending on how you answer will tell me if you have any clue what you are talking about; What unit/s of measurement would you use to measure the energy in vs out?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join