It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This whole thing is very odd. He is talking in threes and code in all of his videos and what not....It will take me ages to figure it out but eventually this whole thing will come into the light. We need to find the reason that he was or wasn't accepted into the military. Perhaps that is a reason the military will not comment on why he wasn't allowed in, perhaps he was or already was. I am a sucker for conspiracies and it is nice to get in on this one early on. Reading threads on it earlier and discovered that I cannot post yet
So here I am...I know everyone on my facebook friend list is tired of seeing all my off the wall posts so it will be nice to have a place to turn...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
He wasn't allowed into the military because he was hot damn insane.

He read some stuff on this site and other conspiracy forums...regurgitated it in an insane and psychopathic way and then went bat snip.

What a douche...

Thanks looser loughner for smearing the name of everyone that ever wore a tin foil hat.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I agree that he is completely insane....I am, and always have been, a person that wonders what makes a person do the things that they do....There are just things that do not add up with this and I am curious how this will all end up....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyV

You are welcome to join us. Share your thoughts here, they are seldom appreciated on facebook as I have also found out.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyFox_79

Thank you so much
Yeah, now I just have my family and old high school friends thinking that I have jumped off the deep end! Happy to be associated with such an open minded group...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If he was an ATS member then perhaps we should keep an eye on all other left wing ATS members before they do something reall stupid too.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

They, whomever "they" may be, are already deleting things off his youtube acct as well as his other ones...I have been spending the last couple hours researching and just while I have been on things are gone....That sets off alarms for me...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I found this on 4chan and thought you guys would want to see it.

img339.imageshack.us...

It is a photo of Sarah Palins target thing, but with Sarah on it instead. What are your thoughts?

Here is the original from Sarah Palin - img210.imageshack.us...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueAlien

What is this all about? New to me....I have been looking into Loughner...Please elaborate...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueAlien

img339.imageshack.us...

It is a photo of Sarah Palins target thing, but with Sarah on it instead. What are your thoughts?

But you forgot one thing, those crosshairs are aimed at cities, not people.
You also forgot another big detail, Palin did not pull the trigger.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Oh, my.....I am STUNNED.....You are onto something! My eyes are open but they are not seeing....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Alexandro: But you forgot one thing, those crosshairs are aimed at cities, not people.

Neither did Hitler.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyV

He sounds like he has mental issues. He talks like someone having a psychotic episode or schizophrenia. I hope he gets help. Because, if/when he comes out of it he's suspect of killing a lot of people and, if true, that will be tough to deal with.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by TheBlueAlien

img339.imageshack.us...

But you forgot one thing, those crosshairs are aimed at cities, not people.

You speak as if though I made the image, I did NOT make it, and as I have said before it was found on 4chan. SILENCE BE WITH YOU!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone else has posted about this, but he had 2 youtube accounts.

This is how batsnip insane he really was - what a freak..Oo

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Why all killers in US looks like mentally ill? Some opinions are that they are victims of successful mind control experiment. For me is not coincidence death of Mr. Wheeler and this woman death in short time. Some person(s) in power are really nervious and dont think long for how to act...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

At 6.33 in the video it says if you are watching this protest in reverse it takes less than 1 second whats that about is it a clue to his message that i'm shore is hidden in his video

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Here's his introduction video. I thought i would watch it. It's full of strange logic. There's something about it that just gives it a really weird vibe....

The first two minutes are nonsense, but it gets curious around the 2 minute part.

Maybe MKUltra? He's making sentences that have correct syntax, but don't make any sense. And his vocabulary does not seem to be primitive, as i would expect...

These two quotes stuck with me:

Sleepwalking

If I define sleepwalking then sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor tasks while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.

I define sleepwalking.

Thus, sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.

I'm a sleepwalker - who turns off the alarm clock.

All conscience dreaming at this moment is asleep.

Jared Loughner is conscience dreaming at this moment.

Thus, Jared Loughner is asleep.

Makes me think of how some say we are in an active dream in this world.. Weird.

-----

Also, i looked up mind control triggers in books and movies. Check this out (LINK):

...Entire systems can be embedded into a person’s mind, each with its own theme, access codes and trigger words. Some of the most common and popular symbolisms and themes in use are Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and The Wizard of Oz, mirrors, porcelain/harlequin masks, the phoenix/phoenix rising, rainbows, butterflies, owls, keys, carousels, puppets/marionettes and dolls, willow trees, tornadoes, spirals/helixes, castles, rings, hallways and doors, elevators and stairs...

Programming centers around the concept of inverted reality and illusion, where nothing is at it appears to be, where up is down, yes is no, pain is pleasure, and reality and dreams are blurred. Not being able to determine what’s real and what’s illusion/dream/fake is a big theme used in mind control to get targets to give up on reality and succumb to alter-ego programming.

Nothing is what it appears to be. wasn't this the whole topic of his videos? with the weird logic & all?
edit on 9-1-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
His profile said he has attended Pima Community College. One of the videos rambled for several paragraphs, suggesting that Loughner had once been removed from campus for "talking."
He wrote of creating a new system of currency and designing coins. "You're distributing your new currency lethally to people or you're distributing your new currency non-lethally to people," the video reads. In another video he wrote: "No! I won't pay debt with a currency that's not backed by gold and silver!"
Loughner expressed a deep interest in the dystopia that made up the plots of his favorite books.

top topics

join