Big Pharma's Immunity in Vaccine Court

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Source

Nearly 25 years ago, the U.S. Congress passed the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, which exempts vaccine manufacturers from being liable for damages caused by their vaccines. The Act established an entirely new “legal” system to deal specifically with vaccine injury cases, handling each one in a special “vaccine court” that essentially just dismisses most cases as unwarranted.

The Vaccine Liability Fund was created as an alternative to taking vaccine injury claims to court and provides a shield from prosecution for drug manufacturers. If someone sues for vaccine injury, their case will not be heard in a normal courtroom, but in a special kangaroo court called the Vaccine Liability Court. Consumers finance both the Vaccine Liability Fund and the Vaccine Court. The special vaccine fund and court are based in tort law (a tort is a civil wrong) and this violates Constitutional due process.

I figured I'd post this as something to think about before taking a vaccine yourself or allowing your child to be given one.

I've worked for two vaccine manufacturers and can say that there isn't a vaccine made I would allow to be injected into myself or my children.

Knowing the legal deck is stacked against you should be an indicator that there is something wrong to begin with.
edit on 9-1-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
haha well i guess i'm screwed i've had a ton of vaccines myself. Heck, when i was in the navy as a 8404 hospital corpsman it felt like i was getting a new vaccine like every week. Not to mention i got the H1N1 before i started getting involved with all the conspiracy research. I've also had just about every other flu vaccine myself growing up. Oh well, if i get cancer or can't have children I know why.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
love those SV 40s mmm mmm mmm mmm mmmm

Ive had shots as a kid, then in the military, but never got another one after 1980 and wont ever again

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by religiousmurder
haha well i guess i'm screwed i've had a ton of vaccines myself. Heck, when i was in the navy as a 8404 hospital corpsman it felt like i was getting a new vaccine like every week. Not to mention i got the H1N1 before i started getting involved with all the conspiracy research. I've also had just about every other flu vaccine myself growing up. Oh well, if i get cancer or can't have children I know why.

No doubt you've had the Anthrax vaccine then. Without a doubt the facility I consulted at that was producing the vaccine was as bad as any I've ever been to. It was loads of fun working with the DOD and having MPs and all of that military BS. Either way, upon inspection of the facility, I told the individual who brought me in I wouldn't take the vaccine if I saw a warhead on the way down with ANTHRAX written on it.

Best of luck to you.
edit on 9-1-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Care to explain to "WHY"??

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
How can they say their vaccines are safe when they have created a dedicated court just for them?

I bet a lot gets swept under the rug there too and doesn't go on public record.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
How can they say their vaccines are safe when they have created a dedicated court just for them?
They aren't 100% safe, only 99 point something percent safe.

A small fraction of the population who gets the vaccines (or virtually any other treatment for that matter) can have some problems resulting from the vaccine/treatment.

They want us to believe the rewards of the vaccines outweigh the risks, but they shouldn't be claiming the vaccines are totally risk-free, because they aren't. The risk varies by vaccine, but statistically, the risk is small.

Even crossing the street isn't risk-free.

Originally posted by bozzchem
upon inspection of the facility, I told the individual who brought me in I wouldn't take the vaccine if I saw a warhead on the way down with ANTHRAX written on it.
Why? Are they mixing rat feces in with the vaccine or something?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Could you elaborate, OP?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
There is a well-meaning purpose behind the law, but in practice, it amounts to a license for drug companies to deliberately sell products that they KNOW are deadly. Is it any wonder that crazies are spraying bullets in the general direction of a congress woman who voted to curtail medical care? On the other hand, maybe we'd be better off without medical care. I haven't been to a doctor in a decade, and I'm better off for it.

Merc made vaccines from the blood of AIDS infected monkeys.

Bayer knowingly sold AIDS contaminated medicine.

new topics
top topics

join