It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be Obamas real Certificate of Birth?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TexasChem
reply to post by Sinnthia

Sinnthia, Sinnthia, Sinnthia... still trying to serve up your kool-aid I see.

Amended certifications of birth may be prepared and filed with the Department of Health, as provided by law, for 1) a person born in Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health or 2) a person born in a foreign country.

This is straight from the Hawaii Department Of Health Website.

hawaii.gov...

In other words, the "Certification of Live Birth" posted on Obama's website, Factcheck.org and the Daily KOS doesn't prove anything, simply because someone born in a foreign country could file for an amended certification -- click the link, read it for yourself.

You should really take your own advice. The ammended BC you speak of is required to list the country of birth. What does it say on Obama's? Yeah see, if it says Honolulu, Hawaii, it cannot possibly be the same amended BC you just offered up a link to. Unless you just stopped reading before you got all the information it would have taken to make an informed statemetn.

The simple fact is, the paper version of this "COLB" has never been examined by any controlling legal authority. The only people to have ever seen this document are Obama's operatives in his campaign and at FactCheck.org.

Sure sure. Yet, all you birthers feel pretty qualified to examine it? You just proved you are not qualifed to read.

A Certification of Live Birth is not a Birth Certificate. Obama's sister Maya was born in Jakarta, Indonesia, but Anna Dunham registered her as "born in Honolulu" shortly after her birth. Maya has a State of Hawaii Certification of Live Birth, just like Obama -- proves nothing.

Where does it say she was born?

Laws of the Territory of Hawaii ACT 96 To Provide For The Issuance Of Certificates Of Hawaiian Birth was in effect from 1911 until 1972 and allowed someone who was born outside the Hawaiian Islands to be registered as though he were born in Hawaii.

books.google.com... e=bl&ots=u1k4r9pMnA&sig=K_5dxGCGShV9jNlFmnz1cenke4s&hl=en&ei=PNDrSeiVKp_htgeen9zUBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct#v=onepage&q=ACT%2096.%20AN%20ACT%20To%20Pro vide%20For%20The%20Issuance%20Of%20Certificates%20Of%20Hawaiian%20Birth&f=false

Under that law, someone simply would have presented herself to the Hawaiian authorities and declared that the child was born in Hawaii. The person could have sworn under oath and presented witnesses and other evidence. If the authorities accepted it, that was the end of it.

You are still wrong. Sorry. Keep reading.

Countless politicians, reporters, bloggers, kool-aid drinking Obuminists and even a few judges have claimed that the State of Hawaii have ascertained that Obama's birth certificate is on file and it proves he was born in Hawaii.

In the Hawaiian Department of Healths news release by Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino he states:

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

There is nothing in that statement that states the birth certificate Hawaii holds was issued by Hawaii. There is nothing that states Obama was born in the State of Hawaii. That statement simply says that Hawaii has the original birth certificate.

It is printed on the birth certificate, genius.

It is very obvious, in reading the statement of the Director of Health, that this statement was very carefully worded, which leaves the inquiring mind asking, why? Why Sinnthia?

Because the good doctor did not expect the audience to be full of illiterate morons? Just a guess.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
And round and round we go..

Nice how you quote much of my post but leave out where I say it's Obama's "choice" whether or not he releases his Long Form..
That choice maybe taken away from "ALL" candidates in some states in 2012..
THAT'S what I said...

There is usually a LOT more information on the long form...
BTW, how do you think home birthers get a BC? Just curious....

Sorry, did that part seem important? I had no response to it so why quote it? It did not apply to my response. Are you afraid people are reading my posts but not yours? Jealous? I would guess birthers get their BC the exact same way anyone else does. That is why people like Laken failed in producing that long form original he was demanding Obama show him.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Why are you rambling??
We are NOT talking about "many states?..
We are talking about the "Hawaian State" and they have stated they "will" release the Long Form if given approval..

Didn't you just get done whining about being taken out of context simply because I did not bother to reply to something you said? Then you take this entire thing out of context and pretend to not understand it? Is this birther logic? I was talking about many states as it actually applied in context but you had to do something about that. Yes, Hawaii has said that if they get approval they will make a huge special big deal to release a copy of the original birth registration on file. It has not happened yet but because you folks refuse to stop yapping about it, something needs to happen. You all know you are already prepared to deny the legitimacy of anything you are shown from here on out anyway.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

Maybe, maybe not. I know something though, He is here for a reason, all will be explained once I reach 20 post's. Keep your eyes open

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Why are you rambling??
We are NOT talking about "many states?..
We are talking about the "Hawaian State" and they have stated they "will" release the Long Form if given approval..

Didn't you just get done whining about being taken out of context simply because I did not bother to reply to something you said? Then you take this entire thing out of context and pretend to not understand it? Is this birther logic? I was talking about many states as it actually applied in context but you had to do something about that. Yes, Hawaii has said that if they get approval they will make a huge special big deal to release a copy of the original birth registration on file. It has not happened yet but because you folks refuse to stop yapping about it, something needs to happen. You all know you are already prepared to deny the legitimacy of anything you are shown from here on out anyway.

lmao, ahh shown for what you are and twisted again...
You were using OTHER states laws to try and deflect from Hawain laws that didn't fit in with your agenda..

Hawaii has said that if they get approval they will make a huge special big deal to release a copy of the original birth registration on file.

Care to show me where it's a "special big deal" and not a normal request??

Now I remember why I decided you were not worth debating..
Of course you even twisted that comment..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join