It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be Obamas real Certificate of Birth?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by 46ACE

I stand corrected and concede error. I'm no constitutional expert but realize the importance of interpretation / precedent.

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." --Unknown

I'm here to learn new things. Thanks for proving me wrong. I'm may be many things, but I strive NOT to be dishonest.

Hey you made me look into it and forced me to justify my "constitution uber alles:"mind set ...
I should be thanking you.!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hey. I just noticed the Doc's name is Ang'Awa. Isn't that the word Tarzan always uses to tell the indigies and various wildlife to do whatever? You know, kind of a catch all word that means everything.. like, "Cheetah! Ang'Awa!!" Then Cheetah scampers up the tree and gets Tarzan a coconut.
Or while talking to the Chief of the village
Tarzan: "Ang'Awa?"
Chief: "Ang'Awa!"
Then the villagers release the captive white missionaries.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinnerarity
Just sayin-
I hear this stuff all the time - wanting Hawaii to give up the birth certificate. But if a person was really serious about finding out the truth, why not try to use the FOIA to try to get any info from the US consulate/embassy in Kenya.

Some people filed FOIA requests, not sure if it was specifically from a US embassy in Kenya angle, but in any case, here are the replies to such a FOIA request re: Obama from several agencies, including the State Department, which should be the controlling agency of documents pertaining to an embassy in Kenya.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Kindly crawl back under the rock from whence you came.

Do you not think we understand your veiled references? Pathetic

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

By the way, to those interested, on page 38 of the FOIA replies mentioned above, there is memo dated September 14 1967 from the Department of State that reads—

Pursuant to inquire from Central office regarding the status of the applicants’ spouses’ child by a former marriage.

The person in question is a united states citizen by virtue of his birth in Honolulu, Hawaii Aug. 4, 1961. He is living with the applicants’ spouse in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is considered the applicants step-child, within the meaning of the Sec. 101(b)(1)(B), of the act, by virtue of marriage of the applicant to childs’ mother on March 15, 1965.

edit on 9-1-2011 by aptness because: link

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

Nope...
Another fake that only an idiot would think could possibly be real.He is an American.Born in Hawaii.Get over the fact that he's half white....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
LOOOOL, those birthers always make me laugh...I like clowns

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by finishr1

If that was the one that they said was the real one, then you can bet your butt that people would believe it, and argue blindly.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Post it right here in this thread for EVERYONE to see.
You did say EVERYONE.

Did you really think I would not??

For your viewing pleasure....
i827.photobucket.com...

Another shot for posterity...
i827.photobucket.com...

And just for the hell of it, my immunization record as well...
s827.photobucket.com...

I've nothing to hide. Let me know if you need hospital bracelets or ss cards. Anybody can find this information if they put enough effort into it Why would it matter if anyone released their birth certificate?

And look, I'm not illigitimate..

edit on 9-1-2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
All these demands and lawsuits from birthers suffer from one huge, constitutional, problem: this is hard to swallow for some, but nowhere in the Constitution, or federal law, says you — a private citizen — can see the President’s (or the President-elect’s) birth certificate.

there is nothing in the Constitution preventing the public (we the people) from demanding further action from Congress regarding actions in question -- hence, avenue for the redress of grievances. The ppl have a grievance ... it requires an address ... Congress is finally stepping up to the pressure ... 60+ Lawmakers 7 States tell Obama; if you want on 2012 ballot, Release your records ... obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...
btw: there is no Constitutional entry preventing a citizen request from being granted, either.

First, there are privacy laws concerning everyone’s — not just the President’s — vital records (the original records). Some birthers wish to indulge in some conspiracy theory that the records can’t be release because of “national security” or “because Obama has spent millions to keep the original records hidden.” Everyone’s vital records are protected, by default, and only the owner can release, or order release, those records. You don’t have to order, invoke national security, or be the President, for your records to be protected.

One signature resolves the 'privacy' issue ... and POTUS gets less privacy protection, he is a public figure.
there is however, a state authorized process that would, by a single signature, authorize release of said record to any inquiring mind authorized to receive such ... but no, not even that caveat offered for the 'phony' published online. If it is sooooo real, then share, like every other American HAS to, upon request.

And likewise, being President doesn't provide any additional protections from release of said documents, yet, the Obama team has managed to rescind everything from public view ... coincidental or conspiratorial? you decide.

Second, I find it curious that the birthers point to the Constitution as the justification behind their demands, “it’s in the Constitution that the President must be a natural born citizen” — and that is absolutely correct — but are apparently either oblivious or selectively ignoring the parts in the Constitution that place the burden of that check on Congress.

forget the fact that Congress Admits, NO such vetting regarding Mr Soetoro/Obama was done.
and, Since Congress admits no one vetted Mr Soetoro/Obama ... that doesn't mean the opportunity is lost.

As per the Constitution (Article II & 12th Amendment) and federal law (3 USC Sec. 15) it’s Congress’ responsibility to make sure the candidates before it are eligible. Congress certified Obama without a single objection. And, as per the Constitution, it is only Congress that can (forcefully) remove a sitting President.

soooooo, they can proceed with the Articles of Impeachment anytime ... the sooner, the better.

If Obama is not a natural born citizen as many of you claim, then only Congress has the authority to (1) investigate and determine his natural born citizen status and (2) in case he is not eligible, to remove him from office.

and members of Congress are acting as we speak ... usurpador.blogcindario.com...

Lawsuits are, ab initio, doomed to failure, as it is already specified in US law who has the authority to certify and (forcefully) remove the President, and it’s only the legislative branch, not the courts.

no one is addressing the courts to have POTUS removed ...the courts have been engaged by the people, many of which are subject to serious bodily harm resulting from the decisions of a person, potentially unqualified to make, demand or suggest any order, military or otherwise. This is directly an issue for the judicial.

While the above is not an issue for Congress, the Articles of Impeachment are. Until the 112th, Pelosi stone-walled any attempt to construct AoI, thankfully, that tide has changed and maybe we'll finally see some real change. With any luck, SoH Boehner will serve the people instead of the party.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
there is nothing in the Constitution preventing the public (we the people) from demanding further action from Congress (...)
btw: there is no Constitutional entry preventing a citizen request from being granted, either.

You are responding to things I did not say. I didn’t say there was a constitutional impediment to demand to see the birth certificate. People are free to demand whatever they wish, and nothing in my post implies otherwise.

... and POTUS gets less privacy protection, he is a public figure.

Are you implying the standard privacy laws regarding vital records don’t apply to Barack Obama because he is a public figure? If so, care to back up that statement with actual statutes where such provision is written?

there is however, a state authorized process that would, by a single signature, authorize release of said record to any inquiring mind authorized to receive such

You forgot to mention that the “any inquiring mind authorized to receive” such information, according to Hawaii state law, is someone who “has a direct and tangible interest in the record,” and not just anyone who asks, like you seemingly imply.

forget the fact that Congress Admits, NO such vetting regarding Mr Soetoro/Obama was done.
and, Since Congress admits no one vetted Mr Soetoro/Obama ... that doesn't mean the opportunity is lost.

That’s Congress’ fault then, not Obama’s. I’m absolutely certain I did say Congress could investigate it and take measures, that was in fact the whole point of my post.

no one is addressing the courts to have POTUS removed

Really? Must’ve been the dozens of birther lawsuits that got me confused then.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
With any luck, SoH Boehner will serve the people instead of the party.

Boehner reacts to birther outburst

In his interview with John Boehner, NBC's Brian Williams got the new House speaker to react to today's outburst by a birther in the House gallery during the reading of the Constitution. (...)

Boehner: The state of Hawaii has said that President Obama was born there. That's good enough for me.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by Nogard2012

Back to what I originally said, it has footprint on it.

Come on ATS, give some research a shot. Just try.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)
We must have at least one member on here that can run a comparison check in the national data base.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Oh please. It was a joke about how STUPID stereotypes used to be (e.g. Tarzan). Your jumping to the conclusion you obviously did shows how "pathetic" you are.

Thank god for the IGNORE option.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot

Oh please. It was a joke about how STUPID stereotypes used to be (e.g. Tarzan). Your jumping to the conclusion you obviously did shows how "pathetic" you are.

Thank god for the IGNORE option.

If it was a joke then it was catastrophic sense of humor failure. Nice Avatar btw. Expouse violence much?
Thanks for the FOE badge, I'll treasure it and fyi the ignore function is currently inactive.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Ummmmmmmmmm.....

I am not sure how to break this to you but you were not born in Hawaii. I know, sorry. Your birth certificat is not from Hawaii. Since they differ from state to state, what are you proving again? I bet a picture of your driver's license will prove that mine is fake as well. Wow. Here I thought you were posting your Hawaiian birth certifcate and you failed big time. Big letdown there.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

No. I think you failed to see the point. I never claimed to be from Hawaii, else I would not have made sure you could read "COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA"running across the top.

The point was that I produced it. Anyone could see it. Why can't Mr. Obama do the same? I never said he was not a citizen either. I said I would like to see it, and fail to understand whythere are so many that have not seen it as well.

So please, show me where I failed. I beg you to show me where I claimed to be from Hawaii and that I would produce a HAWAIIN birth certificate.

Do not blame your failure to read my post correctly on me. I produced what I said I would. If you ASSumed otherwise I can't be held accountable for that.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by Sinnthia

No. I think you failed to see the point. I never claimed to be from Hawaii, else I would not have made sure you could read "COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA"running across the top.

So then what is your point exactly?

The point was that I produced it. Anyone could see it. Why can't Mr. Obama do the same? I never said he was not a citizen either. I said I would like to see it, and fail to understand whythere are so many that have not seen it as well.

But you are wrong. There are pictures of his just like there are pictures of yours. What do you not get about the fact that yours is not going to look like his?

So please, show me where I failed. I beg you to show me where I claimed to be from Hawaii and that I would produce HAWAIIN birth certificate.

You failed in the argument that you producing one would prove anything.

Do not blame your failure to read my post correctly on me. I produced what I said I would. If you ASSumed otherwise I can't be held accountable for that.

I knew you were not from Hawaii and I know you did not claim to. You said you could produce your BC. So, Obama already released his. So unless yours was going to disprove his...what was your point?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
The point was that I produced it. Anyone could see it. Why can't Mr. Obama do the same? I never said he was not a citizen either.

The point, actually, is that it doesn’t matter why Obama doesn’t what to show you his original birth records, because unless he is under some judicial requirement to do so he doesn’t have to.

You have no problem showing your birth certificate, that’s fine, other people might not feel the same as you do, and you, apparently, have a hard time accepting that when it comes to Obama, because you have a personal curiosity you’d like to see resolved.

He has provided the birth certificate the State of Hawaii provides when he requested one. You don’t accept it as legitimate. Due to all the demands, the Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health — one of the few people allowed by law to inspect the original records — has inspected the records and issued a statement

I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai‛i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.

If what has been done so far has not been enough for some people why would seeing a copy of the original birth records be?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

FYI: Although I've never been a presidential candidate, I DO NOT have and CAN NOT provide my original BC. It was destroyed aolng with the 2nd story of our house when I was a kid during Hurricane Dora.

There a MANY reasons why someone may not be in possession of their original BC. (loss, theft, fire, flooding, accidental disposal etc.) Have you ever considered that?
edit on 10-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: typos

edit on 10-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: typos2

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join