It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be Obamas real Certificate of Birth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...
Is this the real one?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

maybe.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Hmmm, his date of birth is different ,,Why would they do that.??

edit on 9-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Back to what I originally said, it has footprint on it.

Come on ATS, give some research a shot. Just try.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Back to what I originally said, it has footprint on it.

Come on ATS, give some research a shot. Just try.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

Agreed, but many have TRIED to see the real one but that's covered by National Security..

Maybe Obama's footprint shows he has three toes.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Agreed, but many have TRIED to see the real one but that's covered by National Security..

I am not sure what you mean. I have seen the real one. It is online. Are you suggesting that makes it ok to then move on to accepting fake ones like this for something or what?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Is this really important? I mean, aren't you like 3 years too late for the validity of Obama's birth certificate to matter? Obviously, even if he were born in Kenya, discovering that fact wouldn't really change much of anything.

Maybe it's just me. I'm not seeing it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

I am not sure what you mean. I have seen the real one. It is online. Are you suggesting that makes it ok to then move on to accepting fake ones like this for something or what?

No one has seen the REAL one.....
Only a short form ot extract as we call it here in Australia..

The REAL one would have the doctors name and signature as the ones of my kids that are all framed and up on my wall..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
YES DEFINITELY! Commence the impeachment proceedings.

Congratulations you solved it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

No one has seen the REAL one.....
Only a short form ot extract as we call it here in Australia..

Well here in the states we have two kinds of birth certificates. There is a long form and a short form. Both are birth certificates. Yes, I have seen the real one.

The REAL one would have the doctors name and signature as the ones of my kids that are all framed and up on my wall..

Maybe in Australia, not here.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Well here in the states we have two kinds of birth certificates. There is a long form and a short form. Both are birth certificates. Yes, I have seen the real one.

The short form is obviously an extract/part of the complete/real birth certificate..

SO, have YOU seen the real one.??
Or just an extract.?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

The short form is obviously an extract/part of the complete/real birth certificate..

No, the short form obviously IS A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Do you know what a birth certificate is? Do you know the purpose of one?

SO, have YOU seen the real one.??
Or just an extract.?

The real one. Something tells me you are looking for something else. Maybe certificate means something different down under?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
if that aint ole barraks foot i wouldn't know who elses it could be?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
if that aint ole barraks foot i wouldn't know who elses it could be?

Looks pretty similar to you does it?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
not for Hawai'i and not in 1961 ... interesting though but definitely not, especially without his approval.
i doubt seriously that anyone had access to it let alone authority to release it. (even in Kenya)
any info on the origin or source ?

edit on 9-1-2011 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

add: if this is 'authentic', what does it matter? it still disqualifies him for POTUS.
This is not what ppl are asking to see anyway. His American long form is what matters. Without IT, he does not qualify as 'natural born' in any Constitutional manner.
Unless authenticated, this piece of paper is just that, nothing more.

pssssssst ... for those not paying attention, look at the incorrect name of the supposed hospital header.
Coast Provincial ?? (as has been previously reported) www.city-data.com... -- righttruth.typepad.com... -pm-on-august-4th.html -- pdf.dec.org...
i call BS

edit on 9-1-2011 by Honor93 because: edit Coastal to Coast

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Long forms, also known as certified photocopies, book copies, and photostat copies, are exact photocopies of the original birth record that was prepared by the hospital or attending physician at the time of the child's birth.[22] The long form usually includes parents' information (address of residence, race, birth place, date of birth, etc.), additional information on the child's birthplace, and information on the doctors who assisted in the birth of the child. The long form also usually includes the signature of the doctor involved and at least one of the parents.[23]

The short form typically includes the child's name, date of birth, sex, and place of birth, although some also include the names of the child's parents. When the certification does include the names of the parents, it can be used in lieu of a long form birth certificate in almost all circumstances

en.wikipedia.org...

This is about US birth certificates..
Please note this part.

it can be used in lieu of a long form birth certificate in almost all circumstances

You would expect the HIGHEST position in the land would fall OUTSIDE those circumstances..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho
Is this really important? I mean, aren't you like 3 years too late for the validity of Obama's birth certificate to matter? Obviously, even if he were born in Kenya, discovering that fact wouldn't really change much of anything.

Maybe it's just me. I'm not seeing it.

allow me some of your attention please:
Well; without my head bursting into flames lets say:
1) First we have to agree the constitution is not just a gawddamn piece of paper but the "Supreme law" of theland. no law is higher.

2)Then that the president Who ever he is at the time is still a citizen and not above that law.

3)Surely you can see the founders intent not to place someone in charge of the whole country and privy to a majority of state secrets who might have hidden allegiances to other nations.They may not put "America" first.
4)and Finally simple integrity: Can you trust someone who lied and cheated his way into office.

5) Once he;'s there there's a giant incriminating secret over his head that could in all actuality even today be held over him to make him do anything .

The Dems always say "well the clintons would have found it" !!

hmmm Perhaps the Cagey Clintons DID catch the issue
???(. but kept ito themselves.!!!!!!!!! Hill is head of state and Brother Billy bubba is president again( pulling Obamas strings it would explain the teleprompter!!!.) ( Bubba even got to take questions at the press room podium!)!
hows dem bananas?

So I say
F*** yes its important.wakeup!

You may reallynot know who the president is.

edit on 9-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
The Dems alway say "well the clintons would have found it!!

Of course there is also the fact that McCain had lawyers look into it and they came back all sad to say Obama was born in Hawaii.Here It is the birthers that always bring up Clinton for some odd reason.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nogard2012
Is this the real one?

How could it be? He was born in Hawaii

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You would expect the HIGHEST position in the land would fall OUTSIDE those circumstances..

That is apparently because you have not bothered to educate yourself on what those circumstances are. You cannot use a short form to prove your are Native to Hawaii going back over 200 years. You cannot use a short form within a state that does not issue short forms. If you can find the stipulation you have imagined above, please provide that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join