It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Besides Me Hooked On Trader Joes Roasted Seaweed???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
A Korean product, its absolutely delicious. However, i obcess about it day and night. My first taste of the stuff was during my visit to my brother in Phoenix.

Ok so i did something totally out of character for me; i went and bought a case! A whole case of the stuff. The package is only 30 calories, and i've already had two today, but i keep wanting more

Is seaweed habit forming? I never ever had this compulsion to eat so much of one thing!

Anyone else with a seaweed problem??

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
jah mon

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
jah mon

I'm so hooked, dude. I wonder what's in them?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I like to call it magic!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Actually, it is really good lol I refused to try it for a long time.. I mean, come on, it's seaweed
But it was amazing!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Wow I've never even heard of such a thing, but now I want to try it, and I am a foodie.
I have family up in Cape Cod, next time I'm there, I'll stop in for a bite haha.
(googling the nearest trader joes right now)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I’m assuming if you have cravings , then it’s your body telling you that you are lacking in whatever it is your craving, e.g. salt, sugar, minerals ect ect ect . so go on have some more , give it an hour for your body to absorb then see how you feel.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I never heard of it myself. Sounds like it would be great for us overweight people trying to lose weight. Can you live on a diet of just seaweed? If it tastes better than pizza, I'm in for a case.
I haven't seen this stuff up north, but now you've sparked my interests. I'll be looking for it the next time I'm at the store. Do they sell this stuff at Walmart? If this stuff tastes as good as you say it does, I'll get a kick out of peoples reactions when you tell them to try it and they find out seaweed tastes good and it's low in calories!

top topics

join