It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Sarah Palin is Guilty!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Why didn't the neighbor's dog get arrested during the Summer of Sam?

Also if the kid smoked pot then he couldn't be a Republican.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Judging by the way they continue to defend the perp, it's obvious they are treating him like they would a lefty.

What will happen if Palin decides to sue those who are trying to tie her to this shooting?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by inforeal

How many of these threads do we need?

second

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
I'd say Hitler's speeches incited violence, with his Brownshirts hanging on every word of it.

Well, if you prefer the Reader's Digest version of history, I suppose.

I prefer the unabridged version of things...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I didn't think of much about this incident. Now I can see what happened. This was a plot to demonize Sarah Palin, an unstoppable tea party leader who would derail the plan of TPTB. The assailant was obviously a Manchurian candidate who has been brainwashed to do anything to stop Sarah Palin. Digging the Alaskan oil is the key for the revival of the US economy and this can not be allowed to happen accprding to the plan of the TPTB.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

Isn't there something like 300 years worth of oil there too, or am I thinking of a different area? I read or heard somewhere that those fields were meant to be reserves in a time of emergency. I know it was meant to be interpreted as a military emergency for military purposes, but the US is in its own state of emergency as far as I can tell.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Isn't there something like 300 years worth of oil there too, or am I thinking of a different area? I read or heard somewhere that those fields were meant to be reserves in a time of emergency. I know it was meant to be interpreted as a military emergency for military purposes, but the US is in its own state of emergency as far as I can tell.
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

Precisely. The US economy is in emergency now. And see why she is on the way for the TPTB's plan.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

If I saw I hate red and my friend goes and burns anything red I'm not at fault, he is. K thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The argument that this man was swayed by the left or right talking points is absurd. If you read the comments he has posted across the web (youtube page, ATS threads etc), then you will see that the only ideology that he was following was the one he made up in his own mind. This man was influenced by nothing but his own mental illness.

I doubt he even cares about any politician or talking head on the right or left.

Please stop these useless arguments.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The outrage at Sarah Palin is purely politically motivated. Left-wingers never complain about violence in the media, especially cop-killer games like GTA. Before you say, "that's fictional", we're talking about mentally unstable people here. They will take inspiration from any outlet. And Palin's "target list" was fictional as well. Remember all the copycat crimes after the movie "Natural Born Killers"? Left-wingers are always the first to defend obscenity in media and call it "free speech".

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I agree 100%. She is a political power to be recond with. As if the Under Boss of an Organized Crime Syndicate. She puts out the words, someone in her large organization takes the order. When you have a large supporting organization, you are, unfortunately, responsible for others actions, if infact your words lead them.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Re-post ad nauseum

SarahPAC on Facebook

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12a0955052bd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kj6754

Remember the guy who shot Robert Kennedy and the guy who shot Pope John Paul. If you look at them carefully, you can tell they are Zombies like someone who can not think independently and/or logically. This guy has precisly the same character as the both and they are all Manchurian candidates planted for the specific purposes.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Good point ,wrong person...
This is about Palin's Responsibility...her guilt for using such violent rhetoric...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It goes past politicians.. The media has accountability also.. Its the medias job to give me news and facts, not political opinion.. Also it is each and every person heres fault. For allowing, supporting them to do things the way they do.. There was a time in this nation where a politician would be chased from Washington for actions like this, and a time when a reporter would never wright again if he wrote what we see today from Fox News or Politico.

Stop defending the way of life that is so easy to control you with.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
No one for one minute believes that the assassin went out and shot those people for Sarah Plain’s causes.

That’s not the issue at all. The issue simply is her violent rhetoric can and may have connected with a man who is mentally unstable; and it can happen again.

It doesn’t matter whether this assassin was a left winger, right winger or apolitical, it is his mental state that is the question and famous people who use inflammatory rhetoric like Palin can affect all kinds of people and particularly the mentally deranged.

I’m happy she finally has the sense to take down that rhetoric about reloading and putting human beings she doesn’t agree with in crosshairs.

I don’t believe a logical sane follower of Palin would ever assassinate anyone.
But if one has the ear of millions of people as Palin does then she should have the sense to refrain from such rhetoric, but she obviously doesn’t.

Of course now she takes down the site that has those inflammatory words toward democrats. That alone is an admission that it was wrong and immoral to do in the first place.

Its not just him that is mental,its sarah and the whole tea party,so expect alot more things like that from those type of people.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

No one for one minute believes that the assassin went out and shot those people for Sarah Plain’s causes.

That’s not the issue at all. The issue simply is her violent rhetoric can and may have connected with a man who is mentally unstable; and it can happen again.

It doesn’t matter whether this assassin was a left winger, right winger or apolitical, it is his mental state that is the question and famous people who use inflammatory rhetoric like Palin can affect all kinds of people and particularly the mentally deranged.

I’m happy she finally has the sense to take down that rhetoric about reloading and putting human beings she doesn’t agree with in crosshairs.

I don’t believe a logical sane follower of Palin would ever assassinate anyone.
But if one has the ear of millions of people as Palin does then she should have the sense to refrain from such rhetoric, but she obviously doesn’t.

Of course now she takes down the site that has those inflammatory words toward democrats. That alone is an admission that it was wrong and immoral to do in the first place.

There is one minor consideration that you have overlooked. Friends of the shooter describe him as being far left-wing, far from being a follower of Palin's as you have jumped to conclude.

I would wonder if he didn't feel the Congresswoman was too right of center?

Jumping to conclusions just to lay the blame at Palin's doorstep might feel good, but it isn't the truth.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Didn’t you read the post? I said may have caused it. I also said is doesn’t matter because the guy may be nuts and anyone who causes an atmosphere of violent talk may have contributed to the guy’s mental deterioration.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The Tea Party has promoted the idea of violence in America far more then any political group in modern history. That is why they are getting the blame i would imagine.
edit on 9-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Didn’t you read the post? I said may have caused it. I also said is doesn’t matter because the guy may be nuts and anyone who causes an atmosphere of violent talk may have contributed to the guy’s mental deterioration.

The whole Palin angle is just propaganda being used not by those who hate Palin, but by those who fear she will ensure an Obama win in 2012.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join