It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh wow an introduction forum!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I figure not everyone bothers to say hi here but I figured after no deliberation at all that I would like to. I've been randomly checking out this site for several years now but would like to put a little time into contributing where possible and hopefully being able to spend some time reading all the great exchanges that occur here and maybe learn something!

Why I'm here:
Paranormal: I am convinced of the existence of "Spirits" and a full rich realm that exists just beyond our ability to see clearly.

UFOs: Everything I have seen and researched seems to indicate there is some kind of alien presence on this planet. I am very skeptical of 99.9% of the claims and feel most of them are bogus but there is that .1% I can't find another real logical reason for. In a world of probability it takes far less than .1% for something to be real...

Government Conspiracy Stuff: Other than my belief the government is hiding certain things from the population (Aliens, psychic phenomena, really cool technology) I'm up in the air as to their intentions otherwise and believe most of the bad is isolated to a few bad people and the rest of the shady stuff can be chalked up to incompetence they are rightfully trying to hide from the population. My mind can always be changed...

Illuminati, NWO, and general secret consortiums of very powerful people bent on controlling the population. It only makes sense there is something like this somewhere. As to the depth of their power and overall level of penetration in world control? I can't begin to guess. Well I can begin to guess but I haven't as of yet.

Ultimately I want to learn more and find real evidence for any number of things. Reading between the lines of what the media reports every day I see something missing, there is something that isn't quite right. I want to find out what it is because ultimately I'm an insanely curious and nosy person.

I hope this is good enough for now.

Hi Everyone!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
hello jinglelord, hope you have a pleasant stay at ats.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Hi Jinglelord, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Hi and welcome to ATS. I'm also a newbie here. Last week I found myself in this site 5 times in 3 days and decided there was something here for me, so I joined. I have never been one to lean towards forums and to say the least I have been surprised at how many times I've actually put my 2 cents in in the few days I have been here. It's nice to find a place to gather some insight that I haven't seen in any other site to date. Most the time the people closest to us do not want to discuss the issues that are facing our world at large today. I feel a sense of relief to find somewhere that I can communicate with other curious, intelligent and awakened individuals. Yes, there seems to be a few extremist here but even they help face some of the fears that at times I would allow to overwhelm me. Especially, after having spent a great deal of time reviewing interviews at Project Camelot. I originally thought what they were doing was really great. At this point, I think they are increasing the fear factor. So, I don't go there anymore.

Overall, I would say I feel like I have found my new online family.

PeaceLIGHT

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hi Jinglelord..Welcome to ATS..I hope you enjoy it as much as i do have fun

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You will find me in the paranormal/prophecy forums. I suggest to all people that they try to become better people, it will benefit people tremendously.

I practice Falun Dafa self-cultivation(body and mind cultivation) and I have had paranormal experiences thanks to my practice of Falun Dafa. In fact I am convinced any person who puts in some effort to assimilate themselves to the cosmic characteristics of Truthfulness- Compassion-Forbearance in daily life and then do some exercises/meditation will be able to open their third eye in due time. Then they can elevate themselves higher and higher by improving their xinxing level(mind character, virtue etc). They just need to obtain the "Fa"(Law theory of how to behave in daily life)...

Wish you good luck!

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Thank you all for the welcome and the tips!

new topics

top topics

join