It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend just swallowed the red pill

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm a little worried about him. So I'm turning to the greatest source I know. Yes my fellow members here at ATS.
I just want to hear some advice for people new to this knowledge. The knowledge of what most of us except as the reality of conspiracy. The wicked elements of this world and so on. He's really just going after this stuff and I've warned him not to take in to much at once, but he's going at it non stop, research mode. No sign of slowing down. Yes I'm the one responsible here. He hasn't checked into our asylum yet even though It's what I've recommended. I think I've created a monster.

All jokes aside WTF do I do to get him to calm TF down a little bit. Help!
edit on 8-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Getting your friend into pills eh?

Well, can't blame him for taking a huge interest in all of this. Maybe to help, you could help guide him on his newfound obsession. That is the best way to ensure that he doesn't go off the David Icke deep end.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Definetly been doing that but the guy is gonna wear me out.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I`d love to help but I haven`t found that help myself yet. Particularly with new things popping up every day. Just be sure your friend is not just swallowing the info posted but following up the facts behind it.

Or at least I think that`s the right way.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
maybe he should smoke a few joints its either gonna settle his sacks down a bit or turn him into an even bigger better monster! let him go down the path u cant hold his hand. we need more people, the more the crazyier!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Feed him to the skeptics..

The most important thing he needs to know is that every now and then he HAS to step back, focus, distract himself into reality, and then return with new eyes.

Otherwise it's all YOUR fault he gets messed up.

What's he most interested in, or is it a full on mindfest of hunting for the man behind the curtain and little green men?
edit on 8/1/2011 by nerbot because: spellig mistale

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think I've created a monster.

Randy Buddy - don't stress...look at it this way - you could have promoted the bible instead of ATS and really screwed with his head.

Well done on choosing the watered down poison...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
just think about yourself when you first fell in the rabbithole

what were you like?
what were you thinking ? and go from there

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
I`d love to help but I haven`t found that help myself yet.

Exactly, and you guys can see what kind of predicament I am in here at ATS.
In all honesty, he is your Frankenstein and seeing as the beast now has a mind of it's own, try and remind him and encourage him to remain open minded and logical when it comes to this stuff.

That and take every thing with a grain of salt, or less... hell this is the internet after all.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

LMAO OMG WTF have I done here? My fricken side is splitting.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

record 5 minutes of alex jones 'buy gold' commercials

lock him in a bathroom.

put some speakers up to the door, crank the volume and play the commericals for 8 hours a day for 6 days or until ear blood appears.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If that doesn't work.

Make him read Phage's many posts "debunking" chemtrails.

After 2 hours of reading, he should start vomiting.

If he does not, push on the abdomen and play the intro music to Project Camelot interviews, he will vomit instantly.

I use the 2nd method when I've drank too much and get the spins, works like a charm.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Let me catch my breath you maniacs please?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
make him a snazzy tin foil hat and introduce him to the GLF.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I can't tell you what I think you should do for your friend. It would violate ATS T&C .

Hey, though, you got him started, so you help him out. Start with, how did I first deal with it? And go from there.

What he/she said.......questcequecest that's what I was trying to avoid saying.

edit on 8-1-2011 by kyred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Ats tear'in the lid off big time .
I certainly have generated some helpful, usefull, intelligent responses that I'm sure to put to the test. One and all .
Thanks for the greatness so far ATS. To think I was a little bit concerned there for a minute.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

you shouldnt worry aslong as he's got a few braincells. i used to read some really daft stuff, i'm sure like most he'll weed out all the BS and end up relying on ats.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Cool baby, I think you're prolly right . Thank you

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hello ATS peeps i am the one who swallowed the red pill and have weeded thru information on illuminati and the front groups freemasons and where it ends up in government and agenda 21. I am just researching and will stay away from jumping to conclusions at least here on the forum as i am three days old. My suspicion in this is twenty years as my father told me that his job at USS was lowered and a freemason told him how it would go down and that is in fact what happened. That being said we moved to California and he was hired at Kaiser steel. I always tripped on that as my dad worked full time and went to school fulltime at Penn State and Pitt and grad with 4.0. He opted not to fight just move and that was not like him.
This is how i got here thru brother who gave me a red pill.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dummyup

Alright Dummyup make sure you follow the advice people give you in your intro duction. I will welcome you there.
So there he is folks the real deal just like I said .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join