It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Gabriel Gifford's Shooter's ATS post??? [Updated]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Good job,

I hope not,

I hope we cannot connect him to ATS,

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think it's the best course of action to stop this here and take pause.

If (and it's still an IF) the account was opened by the person murdering and maiming a few dozen miles south of where I live, there's very little good we can do by allowing speculation to run rampant here. While there is very much the possibility that, in an effort to earnestly solve a mystery through collaborative speculation, inadvertent emotional harm may happen with the families of those murdered and injured.

Law enforcement has the shooter.

Professional minds will have direct access to him. We may never understand what inspired his heinous deeds.

But we must take our pause and show our stand with those who lost loved ones, or are sitting nervously beside those injured. Our hearts go to them.

(thread closed for now)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
After much consideration over the weekend, and a discussion amongst staff, we've decided that it serves the public interest to re-open this discussion in another thread that provides non-members with an easy single-source access to review the postings of erad3.

A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)

Please use the new thread for any follow-up. And most importantly, please be mindful of the pain this person has apparently caused, and participate accordingly.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

What exactly was the point of banning him? It's not like he's ever gonna get the chance to post again...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ColonelHate

1) One (or more) of his friends or family members may know or be able to guess his password and log-in to either alter the content of the posts, or continue posting to cause mischief.

2) There is an increasing amount of information about him "out in the wild" that might give creative people with mischief in mind the ability to guess his password and do the same.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I'm curious. Has any authority contacted you about his membership here?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

No one other that reporters for various media.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yeah!!! Weird posts indeed. Jeez. I hope someone hunderstood what he was talking about so they can explain to me what the hell that was...dang!!! Hey...Jared Lee Laughner. is this a coincidance

John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln
Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK
Mark David Chapman shot Lennon
James Earl Ray shot MLK Jr.

All three names again...huh?! Has anybody made that connection yet? Or am I just reaching here..

edit on 11-1-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

I
Want to purchase something with the monopoly board game money in a real store?

that was in response to me. aaahhh.. 1 degree to a mass murderer...

I'm out

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join