It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductee Drawing of Hopi "Snake People"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Abductees have always talked about a praying mantis looking alien that scared them much more than the Greys. They had very long arms, necks that were able to strech out forward, and larger eyes that wrapped around the sides of the head. This being was much more scary to remember during hypnotic sessions, so scary they could not even think about this being. Many times in Ufology the same being gets called different things after being seen at different times and different parts of the world. Obviously, from the accounts of true abductees, this is the same type of aliens that made researchers like Branton and Jason Bishop want to call them reptilians, and obviously the same being the Hopi Indians came to know as the "Snake People."

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
That sketch is a dead ringer for Zapp Branigans sidekick Kif in Futurama.

See what I mean.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Scary indeed if true. Fix the YouTube embed. Don't post the full url, just the segment after the "=" sign.
edit on 8/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Sorry about that. It's the first time I've posted a video on ATS.

Thanks for the tip.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HRegressor...and obviously the same being the Hopi Indians came to know as the "Snake People."

Not at all. According to the Hopi, the snake-people were not half-snake, half-human but snakes who could change themselves into humans. In either form, they were indistinguishable from normal humans or snakes.

Origins of the Hopi Snake Dance

It really gets me when whites misappropriate Native beliefs to justify their New Age nonsense.
edit on 9-1-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

top topics

join