It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shootings in Arizona will be used against us.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
When they link him to ATS then they will scrutinize all of our posts and probably try to lock a lot of us up. I have posted my dislike for the government quite a few times and have wondered at times if I said too much, if I let my distaste for our tyrannical government make me cross the line in my words. This might get really bad....

Should they take that route, use of firearms would be in self defense rather than murder as was done by whomever was the true gunman.

I will say what I have to say about the District of Criminals and if it is deemed inappropriate by my public servants (employees)....tough.
edit on 8-1-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Perhaps we will soon see *WHO* benefits from this latest "incident".

We will hear cries for better security (again!), and then we will see "extra" security measures taken.

This and the mail bombs earlier this week will surely make way for some new "secure" contracts for some well connected "contractors" !!

and this may be connecting to Obama's internet ramblings as well as Mexican drug cartel activities.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Oh it will be used against all of us... My guess is the point is to take down ability to disagree....

yahoo.com news

TUCSON, Ariz. – Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona was shot in the head Saturday by a gunman who opened fire outside a grocery store during a meeting with voters, killing a federal judge and five others in a rampage that rattled the country and left Americans questioning whether divisive politics had pushed the suspect over the edge.

Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik said Giffords was the target of a gunman whom he described as mentally unstable and possibly acting along with an accomplice. He said Giffords was among 13 people wounded in the melee that killed six people, including Arizona's chief federal judge, a 9-year-old girl and an aide for the Democratic lawmaker. He said the rampage ended only after two people tackled the gunman.

Doctors were optimistic about Giffords surviving as she was responding to commands from doctors despite having a bullet go through her head. "With guarded optimism, I hope she will survive, but this is a very devastating wound," said Dr. Richard Carmona, the former surgeon general who lives in Tucson.

so far no big deal..

The sheriff pointed to the vitriolic political rhetoric that has consumed the country as he denounced the shooting that claimed several of his friends as victims, including U.S. District Judge John Roll. The judge attended Mass on Saturday morning like he does every day before stopping by to say hello to his good friend Giffords.

"When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous," the sheriff said. "And unfortunately, Arizona I think has become the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry."

This is not part of the news... It is propaganda...

assumptions
1)it was because of 'political rhetoric

it could be because someone there was sleeping with a voice in his head...'
cops at work using psychic means to investigate a crime... I would order that officer removed immediately from any part of the investigation...

2)no proof has been given that the accused is unbalanced

3) anyone who has disagreed with the government is unbalanced

4)those disagreeing are automatically bigots....

5)arizona is the capital of bigotry..

here come the thought police... I guarantee you will see more of this... They have to have a certain number of incidents to increase the governments power somewhere...

Its very incompetent leadership

The reaction to the shooting rippled across the country as Americans were aghast at the sight of such a violent attack on a sitting member of Congress. The shooting cast a pall over the Capitol as politicians of all stripes denounced the shooting as a horrific and senseless act of violence. Obama dispatched his FBI director to Arizona. Capitol police asked members of Congress to be more vigilant about security in the wake of the shooting, and some politicians expressed hope that the killing spree serves as a wakeup call at a time when the political climate has become so emotionally charged.

one day measured in less then hours, results in automatic response to a threat to kill politicians

big oil spill... 'We are working on it."
Remember unless it directly affects those in power they DO NOT CARE....

Also it will enable control of access to you representatives... do not believe it... look at the TSA waste of cash enterprise....

"It is a tragedy for Arizona, and a tragedy for our entire country," President Barack Obama declared.

Giffords, 40, is a three-term moderate Democrat who narrowly won re-election in November against a tea party candidate as conservatives across the country sought to throw her from office over her support of the health care law. Her office in Tucson was vandalized in the hours after the House passed the overhaul last March as anger over the law spread across the country.

Wow again with the assumptions... Now the Tea Party implication..

please note it is the way it is written...

Police say the shooter was in custody, and was identified by people familiar with the investigation as Jared Loughner, 22. Officials said he used a semiautomatic 9-mm pistol with an extended clip to carry out the attack. U.S. officials who provided his name to the AP spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release it publicly.

leos breaking the law.. (privacy act at least)I will just leave it alone...

I wonder if they will be prosecuted

on side note... wow ballistics came back awfully quickly...

The suspect's exact motivation was not clear, but a former classmate described Loughner as a pot-smoking loner who had rambling beliefs about the world. The Army said he tried to enlist in December 2008 but was rejected for reasons the military did not provide.

so drug acusations... wait for it... anyone want to lay money on sex charges...

it seems to be an attempt at conviction in the news pre-trial..

Federal law enforcement officials were poring over versions of a MySpace page that belonged to Jared Loughner and over a YouTube video published weeks ago under an account "Classitup10" and linked to him. The MySpace page, which was removed within minutes of the gunman being identified by officials, included a mysterious "Goodbye friends" message published hours before the shooting and exhorted his friends to "Please don't be mad at me."

why bring it down?

funny the police doing work so quick... it stinks to high heaven.

To the competent LEO's I apologize but we both know this level of attention to detail is not standard procedure...

In one of several YouTube videos, which featured text against a dark background, Loughner described inventing a new U.S. currency and complained about the illiteracy rate among people living in Giffords' congressional district in Arizona.

"I know who's listening: Government Officials, and the People," Loughner wrote. "Nearly all the people, who don't know this accurate information of a new currency, aren't aware of mind control and brainwash methods. If I have my civil rights, then this message wouldn't have happen (sic)."

well I see no link on wiether its true or not... How come no list of literacy rates is included?

you want to prove the man insane proving him wrong is a good start!

a new currency...
how is this insanity any different then the people who want to get rid of all the pennies?

Giffords spokesman C.J. Karamargin said three Giffords staffers were shot. One died, and the other two are expected to survive. Gabe Zimmerman, a former social worker who served as Giffords' director of community outreach, died. Giffords had worked with the judge in the past to line up funding to build a new courthouse in Yuma, and Obama hailed him for his nearly 40 years of service as a judge.

I will go there....

Can you name an honest judge and be 100 percent sure?? 40 years of being a crook, feeding at the public trough...

An uncle of the 9-year-old girl told the Arizona Republic that a neighbor was going to the event and invited her along because she had just been elected to the student council and was interested in government.

This is the part I would fry him on...

If it was my daughter I would of course be beating the crap out of the neighbor... Two funerals....

You never put a child in this type of danger... Before it goes all the way down this road... The sheriff said it. Why did you not know that people were upset over recent decision by dems in congress...

dude got his neighbors daughter killed due to his stupidity...
you should be prepared for such things...

I hope that if he was the one who pulled the trigger, they hang him for killing the little girl... just the little girl

Giffords was first elected to Congress amid a wave of Democratic victories in the 2006 election, and has been mentioned as a possible Senate candidate in 2012 and a gubernatorial prospect in 2014.

Giffords is married to astronaut Mark E. Kelly, who has piloted space shuttles Endeavour and Discovery. The two met in China in 2003 while they were serving on a committee there, and were married in January 2007. Sen. Bill Nelson, chairman of the Senate Commerce Space and Science Subcommittee, said her husband is training to be the commander of the space shuttle mission slated for April. His brother is currently serving aboard the International Space Station, Nelson said.

some of her ambition... a little about her family... maybe the space program will get a little needed boost out of this..

Giffords, known as "Gabby," tweeted shortly before the shooting, describing her "Congress on Your Corner" event: "My 1st Congress on Your Corner starts now. Please stop by to let me know what is on your mind or tweet me later."

"It's not surprising that today Gabby was doing what she always does, listening to the hopes and concerns of her neighbors," Obama said. "That is the essence of what our democracy is about."

Giffords has drawn the ire of the right in the last year, especially from politicians like Sarah Palin over her support of the health care bill. It's still not clear if the gunman had the health care debate in mind or was focused on his own unique set of political beliefs as witnessed in the Internet videos.

politics make nice...

till we reach another assumption.... anyone who disagrees are different..

Law enforcement officials said members of Congress reported 42 cases of threats or violence in the first three months of 2010, nearly three times the 15 cases reported during the same period a year earlier. Nearly all dealt with the health care bill, and Giffords was among the targets.

Giffords' Tucson office was vandalized a few hours after the House voted to approve the health care law in March, with someone either kicking or shooting out a glass door and window. More recently, the sheriff also said that someone in a "very angry audience" at a Giffords event dropped a weapon out of their pants.

In an interview after the vandalism, Giffords referred to the animosity against her by conservatives. Palin listed Giffords' seat as one of the top "targets" in the midterm elections because of the lawmakers' support for the health care law.

"For example, we're on Sarah Palin's targeted list, but the thing is, that the way that she has it depicted has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district. When people do that, they have to realize that there are consequences to that action," Giffords said in an interview with MSNBC.

notice the tie in here... not propaganda move on ....

key notes....
very angry crowd
top targets
Palin

we do have a problem... I think a few members of the elite are members here... They have outlined a subconscious conspiracy

it was palin's with her superpowers of influence....

In the hours after the shooting, Palin issued a statement in which she expressed her "sincere condolences" to the family of Giffords and the other victims.

now after linking it in your mind, they have her listed as giving condolences... it makes her look guilty... this is beautiful propaganda....

The sheriff used the word "vitriol" several times to express his disgust with the political climate in the country and in Arizona, a heavily conservative state that put itself at the center of the national debate on immigration last year with a contentious crackdown on illegal immigrants. Residents and politicians here have also vocally opposed Obama and Democrats on health care.

Political climate I could understand...

conservative... has no reason to be in the article
immigration debate... hnrtbita
opposed obama-- hnrtbita
healthcare opposition -- hnrtbita

PROPAGANDA

The shooting occurred at a shopping center called La Toscana Village as Giffords met with voters outside a Safeway grocery store.

Mark Kimball, a communications staffer for Giffords, described the scene as "just complete chaos, people screaming, crying." The gunman fired at Giffords and her district director and started shooting indiscriminately at staffers and others standing in line to talk to the congresswoman, Kimball said.

"He was not more than three or four feet from the congresswoman and the district director," he said.

Law enforcement officials and reporters from around the country quickly descended on Tucson, the second biggest city in the state and home to the University of Arizona. The scene has been converted into a command post with about a dozen or so emergency vehicles and agents in FBI jackets milling about the location.

ok now this is what is supposed to be in here... who what when where how..

this is what is at the scene directly

Outside Giffords' office on Capitol Hill, a handful of congressional staffers could be seen walking into her office without comment, some with roller bags and one who was in tears. About a half dozen yellow flowers placed by one mourner sat outside the door.

In Loughner's middle-class neighborhood — about a five-minute drive from the scene — sheriff's deputies had much of the street blocked off as curious neighbors asked what was going on. The neighborhood sits just off a bustling Tucson street and is lined with desert landscaping and palm trees.

Neighbors said Loughner kept to himself but that they often saw him walking his dog, almost always wearing a hooded sweat shirt listening to his iPod. Neighbors said Loughner lived with his parents.

Loughner's MySpace profile indicates he attended and graduated from school in Tucson and had taken college classes. He did not say if he was employed.

Classic bad jokes about accused criminals.... more standard. It does become slanted quited badly with the proceding

"We're getting out of here. We are freaked out," 33-year-old David Cleveland, who lives a few doors down from Loughner's house, told The Associated Press.

Cleveland said he was taking his wife and children, ages 5 and 7, to her parent's home when they heard about the shooting.

"When we heard about it we just got sick to our stomachs," Cleveland said. "We just wanted to hold our kids tight."

The idiot neighbor... Is there a script going on here...

High school classmate Grant Wiens, 22, said Loughner seemed to be "floating through life" and "doing his own thing."

"Sometimes religion was brought up or drugs. He smoked pot, I don't know how regularly. And he wasn't too keen on religion from what I could tell," Wiens said.

I went to school with him idiot...

Lynda Sorenson said she took a math class with Loughner last summer at Pima Community College's Northwest campus and told the Arizona Daily Star he was "obviously very disturbed." "He disrupted class frequently with nonsensical outbursts," she said.

couldnt find the girl so, I was x... he was weird...

I got to give props to the script writer for the propaganda... professional quality ... long live oceania...

In October 2007, Loughner was cited in Pima County for possession of drug paraphernalia, which was dismissed after he completed a diversion program, according to online records.

"He has kind of a troubled past, I can tell you that," Dupnik said.

legal trouble...... nice plot twist.. never saw that coming

The shooting comes amid a highly charged political environment that has seen several dangerous threats against lawmakers but nothing that reached the point of actual violence.

A San Francisco man upset with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's support of health care reform pleaded guilty to threatening the Democratic congresswoman and her family, calling her directly on March 25 and threatening to destroy her Northern California home if she voted for health care reform.

In July, a California man known for his anger over left-leaning politics engaged in a shootout with highway patrol officers after planning an attack on the ACLU and another nonprofit group. The man said he wanted to "start a revolution" by killing people at the ACLU and the Tides Foundation.

has nothing to do with this what so ever... Its is bad journalism but excellent propaganda...

During his campaign effort to unseat Giffords in November, Republican challenger Jesse Kelly held fundraisers where he urged supporters to help remove Giffords from office by joining him to shoot a fully loaded M-16 rifle. Kelly is a former Marine who served in Iraq and was pictured on his website in military gear holding his automatic weapon and promoting the event.

"I don't see the connection," between the fundraisers featuring weapons and Saturday's shooting, said John Ellinwood, Kelly's spokesman. "I don't know this person, we cannot find any records that he was associated with the campaign in any way. I just don't see the connection.

"Arizona is a state where people are firearms owners — this was just a deranged individual," Ellinwood said.

Those evil guns have struck again.....

remember keywords with high emotional content tied in with low value words... (propaganda)

A tie in again to conservatives... wow...
and evil guns....

Giffords is known in her southern Arizona district for her numerous public outreach meetings, which she admitted in an October interview with The Associated Press can sometimes be challenging.

"You know, the crazies on all sides, the people who come out, the planet earth people," she said with a following an appearance with Adm. Mike Mullen in which the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was peppered with bizarre questions from an audience member. "I'm glad this just doesn't happen to me."

has nothing to do with the story but does with emotional manipulation via propaganda...

___

Associated Press Writers Pauline Arrillaga in Tucson, Jacques Billeaud, Bob Christie and Paul Davenport in Phoenix, and Espo, Matt Apuzzo, Eileen Sullivan, Adam Goldman and Charles Babington in Washington contributed to this report.
Follow Yahoo! News on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook

wow.. the idiots actually signed it....

It is already ... its called a false flag..... read the news.... it is going strong now.. They will use this as an excuse..

bye- bye civil liberties....

I think I am going to open up an armory and cheap ammo plants.....
this country is screwed..... read the responses on the web to the stories....

look up false flag, I recommend it...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

I agree with you totally. With that said though, I see bad things coming from this. Just like the song by CCR, I see a Bad Moon Arising....I think they will use this to take away what freedoms are left, and lock ones up like me for speaking against them saying that I am mentally unstable....And, what they are doing to our country is driving me crazy!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
TSA coming to a grocery store near you!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

you ARE right-on!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link above talks about what you are saying. It gives details on the CT'ers being screwed.
There is a bill that was passed a while ago called "The H.R 1955 I think it is.. Homegrown Terrorist act...". There was some points about this bill on youtube.
here.

And a post on ats about this well over 2 and a half yrs ago.
There is a post about it Here.

We know whats going on, we are not stupid.. it is not the crazy CT'er who cant stand it anymore, its the sheep who refuse to open thier eyes on things around them. That is the biggest danger to everyone right now. So in the end, Yes we will be locked up. Because the CT'er is what makes people think..
Think of it like this..

Hey the Steelers were awesome last night..

Dude 9/11 was an inside job because they proved that there was no way that fire can take down a building made of steel.
Which one of these statements will stick in your head for a long time.. This is why they will try and erase people like us.. because we make the sheep question thier reality.
edit on 1/9/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Great post, thanks

What i find amazing is how the speaker says that conspiracy theorists have a "closed view of the world" now that's funny.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

Well, people will always use flawed reasoning to justify their predisposed positions or to further their cause, so in that sense I suppose that the shootings could be used against 'us' ... but the fact of the matter is that there really is no such thing as 'us.' We are all individual people posting our personal opinions on a plethora of subjects, sometimes we agree, often we don't, but we certainly aren't united in a cause or common ideology.

That of course won't stop anyone from vilifying another group of people if such action suits them, but truth be told, and if honesty is our guide, many here are just as guilty of this behavior. After all how often de we blame groups like the media, the government, authority figures, the ptb/nwo, skeptics/believers, stinky liberals and heartless conservatives, the faithful and the godless ... and most often we do so in general terms and lacking the precision and specificity a sound argument requires to be founded upon.

I'm afraid that aspersions such as the ones your fear my come 'our' way are as inevitable as those 'we' cast on others ... but in the end, there really is no 'we' or 'they.'

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Well, people will always use flawed reasoning to justify their predisposed positions or to further their cause, so in that sense I suppose that the shootings could be used against 'us' ... but the fact of the matter is that there really is no such thing as 'us.' We are all individual people posting our personal opinions on a plethora of subjects, sometimes we agree, often we don't, but we certainly aren't united in a cause or common ideology.

That of course won't stop anyone from vilifying another group of people if such action suits them, but truth be told, and if honesty is our guide, many here are just as guilty of this behavior. After all how often de we blame groups like the media, the government, authority figures, the ptb/nwo, skeptics/believers, stinky liberals and heartless conservatives, the faithful and the godless ... and most often we do so in general terms and lacking the precision and specificity a sound argument requires to be founded upon.

I'm afraid that aspersions such as the ones your fear my come 'our' way are as inevitable as those 'we' cast on others ... but in the end, there really is no 'we' or 'they.'

Good point, but one thing we don't do, is pass legislation to shut them up.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Mmm, indeed ... yet 'us' and 'they' are one and the same, just in different stages.

“The slave begins by demanding justice and ends by wanting to wear a crown.” - Albert Camus

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

“The slave begins by demanding justice and ends by wanting to wear a crown.” - Albert Camus

"Justice can only be found through equality where everyone wears a crown" - Nobody.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

"Justice can only be found through equality where everyone wears a crown" - Nobody.

Here in the United States the power (crown) did belong to the people, but as legislation is passed, we are quickly losing our power.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The 'powers-that-be' are so in control that any resistance will be used exponentially against the resistor.

If you speak against them: they censor the speech, change the words, and discredit the speaker.

If you fight against them: they arrest you or kill you. discredit the fighter, and enact laws to enhance their security.

If you vote against them: they dilute the vote, Gerrymander, scandalize, or assassinate the candidate.

If you go along with them: you go against justice, freedom, and truth. In the end your life is theirs.

Mind control is: Thinking we have freedom. Thinking our votes count. Thinking that mind control does not exist. Thinking that we are not being drugged. Thinking that we are not slaves. Thinking that we are free and not serfs in a modern-day feudalism-style system by paying 'rent' and 'taxes' and 'fines' as we "work-the land" for our elite masters.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
After seeing the coverage of the tragedy that took place in Tuscon, Arizona today, learning of the tremendous loss of life, and the possible delusion of the alleged suspect. With that in mind, there will most likely be heightened security measures at public speaking engagements for members of the legislature whose sole purpose is to bond with their constituents in an open and accessible manner, new legislation will be introduced to fan out people like the suspect or others who may have showed some kind of behavior deemed dangerous by members of the establishment, more restrictive and intrusive measures will be put in place to disrupt political speech, and other Orwellian endeavors that can cause havoc to everyone and not just the loons, nut-jobs, or headcases. What I am thinking of is other police states of the past and how seemingly normal people who voice some kind of dissatisfaction with the government or a political leader are made known by eavesdroppers from the family, neighbors, or coworkers.

Over the years the country has been slowly devolving into what some may deem as a police state. From overly intrusive security measures at air ports and other civilian modes of travel, robust policing procedures, the slow and gradual circumvention of one's civil liberties and rights to privacy, media manipulation of tragic events like this one and others, and other measures to clamp down on any behavior, political movement, or speech deemed off-kilter or controversial to the views and opinions of the establishment. If this tragedy is used as spearhead by government to diffuse, disrupt, or circumvent any and all kinds of political discourse then what we have is tyranny. Political discourse is healthy and an essential check and balance to maintain a fair and responsible government.

Acts like the one today must be dealt with on a case by case nature, and not used as an excuse for a knee-jerk reaction to clamp down on everything and everyone. Tragedies like this one have happened all over the place from schools, places of employment, households, and other places. Unfortunately, today, a highly respected and reputable legislator, judge, and a nine-year-old girl as well as others were victims of this latest melee.

As shocking and horrendous as this crime is, we ought to look at it with patience and temperance, and that ought to be how our elected officials and government ought to judge this thing. Further repressive measures and procedures will only exasperate a seemingly dire situation affecting the country at the moment. This is just another case of a crazed loon acting out, and unfortunately it has hit close to home for our elected officials. However, this type of thing has affected others in the past and there is no real defense against it. In any society, the loons will fall through the cracks and events like this one are usually the result. However, by no means does that give those of power the right or authority to paint others with the same brush as they would do with the alleged suspect who was responsible for the act that took place today. Lets hope patience and fairness prevails on this one.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Jakes51 because: Added more text for clarity

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This is how this will probably play out in a lot of americans minds, and watch the media add fuel to the fire.

So in other words, this guy wants to throw all conspiracy theorists in jail.
edit on 9-1-2011 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Just read your Post LINK . You make some very interesting Points there...........Time will tell if the Truth about this Troubled young man will surface...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
On Sky News in Britain they're using similar rhetoric. This should be a lesson nto to take politics personal, and insult politicians, and we should all have more respected for our 'Democratically Elected Leaders'.

Make no mistake they'll use this to further their agenda. The War on 'Cyber Terrorism' is gonna get started proper real soon

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

You are totally right, conspiracy and propaganda, i knew there was something strange going on, yesterday i saw the disturbing vids of the shooters youtube account and today the Arizona shootings came on the belgian news..... they say that he was not alone, he got help from someone, but from who? They are not telling so much over here on the news. something fishy going on.....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Don't think for a second that Janet Napalintano isn't going to hammer us for this. TPTB will all travel in "PopeMobiles" . Profiling on EVERYONE will become a matter of Private Record,wherever you surf on the Net...monitored.
Not that they don't already.
Don't agree with a public servent? When you go to buy ammuntion,I'll bet you'll have to take a phsycology test for your political profiling. They'll keep that on record for you at your local Warmart. AND the FBI, AND the local Sheriff's office.
Wanna buy a new computer? I'll bet there will be a new contract you have to sign, that gives away your constitutional rights to privacy. If you surf the net..they have everyright to monitor everywhere you go...OH they're already working on it:
www.cbsnews.com...

That'll happen much faster now.
Profling opinions will become a fact of life.
I know they already do it,but now new laws will be enacted to protect the lives of the TPTB at the expense of some of our freedom...AGAIN.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join