It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you REALLY think that JFK was killed by the US government? I don't think so, here's why...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Wow, I've honestly never thought of that haha. I agree with the other people on here that the shock value of the assassination played a key role, that is if the government was behind it, because simply hearing about it on the news would not hit nearly as hard as seeing it live on television or in person. "President Kennedy was pronounced dead today at 4:20pm when he had an allergic reaction to a shrimp product in his lunch" does not exactly give you the s**t your pants effect of actually watching him get shot and die.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper
Who cares about JFK. Just another idiot that Americans still preach on about while still stuck in their time loop.

so you must put food up your backside because crap obviously comes from your mouth

um

and that is all I have to say about that.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontLegalizeDecriminalize
"President Kennedy was pronounced dead today at 4:20pm when he had an allergic reaction to a shrimp product in his lunch" does not exactly give you the s**t your pants effect of actually watching him get shot and die.

lmao

<< 1   >>

join