It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I might have a good theory on the bird kill off..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hello Ats. So as many of you know, the American's (as well as other countries) have a "research" project. They call it HAARP.

HAARP (as we here on Ats know it) is a "futuristic" weapon, that the governement has constructed but the US military claim the Haarp program is only "research" ... AAAH CHEW!! ... sorry Ats.. im allergic to bullsh!t

Anyways, I have watched Jesse Ventura's TV show on HAARP and I was convinced it was ment for a little more then "research". Keep in mind and correct me if Im wrong, but HAARP has been "researched" for over 6 years now... Also, the "research" is located as far North as the US can go, buried in Alaska.

I dont have time to explain the rest, thanks to the Wildcard games tonight. Either way Ats you know HAARP better then I do

So, do you think HAARP's "research" could be the reason birds are being knocked out of the sky? That thousands of fish across the globe are washing up on shore? I guarntee they're are other innocent things that were harmed we just haven't seen them yet.

Heres some links for you too check out Ats:
en.wikipedia.org...

www.google.ca...=haarp+conspiracy&hl=en&biw=1003&bih=415&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbs=vid:1&tbo=u&ei=6gYpTejXNKKsnAfg6_3GAQ&sa=X&oi=video_result_g roup&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCkQqwQwAA&fp=abf023fa88c5b3eb

www.haarp.net...

Will enjoy your feedback Ats... and for you footballers ... GO EAGLES

Kelliott

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sure all you have to do is get the report from Haarp to see when they are activated . then cross reference that with the death of the birds and see what kinda matchs you get . Then secondly you would keep monitoring haarp to see everytime it was acrtivated then see what other events you can link with it . Once you can do that it will show some good evidence. But right now its just hearsay linked . Jesse venture wasted to much resources on the show instead of actually trying to get up a station near haarp to keep an eye on it and have the data uploaded ont he internet for the rest of us to see. That way It would be covered with sensors everytime someone farted in there we would pick it up . But of course once they do that and realize haarp isnt what the conspiracy theorists make it out to be then well have to move on to another avenue

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kelliott

Well my question regarding that would "what's the point?" what's in it for anyone to deliberately kill thousands of birds and fish?
If you mean they are doing it as a test then why wouldn't they test it in remote areas where people were unlikely to see the dead animals?

I'm not sure what wildcard games are exactly but I hope you enjoy them!

edit on 8-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
actually haarp has been in process of being built sence 1990 and became live in 1994 so thats more than 6 years. and was a dod project most of it was made from a company called BAE before that they were called united defense and before that they were called FMC as far as i know company has always been a DOD contract company as far as i know anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kelliott

Would a bird not land if it was lost (disorientated) or cold?
Would fish not swim to warmer water as they feel the temperature lower?
Would some type of frequency pulse / change or EMP cause the modulator (pineal gland)

en.wikipedia.org...

of these vertebrates to become confused long enough to stop physical movement needed to fly (bird high above the ground) / breathe (fish under water) long enough to be terminal??
Did Harrp do it? Did magnetic shift do it? Or….?
I don’t know and I am not an expert but I just have question?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The objective of HAARP is not to kill the birds (although that happened)

It is to destabilize the fault line with ionispheric frequencies

These pressure points are the areas the birds fell from

It takes a lot of attempts maybe to destabilize...

Since there is a planned earthquake by fema in May I bet it will get worse up untill that point

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

yes, a test. I have reason to belive HAARP is a powerful weapon. One thing, "Practise makes perfect".
Just look at its structure, it looks intimidating! A couple hundred electrical charged antennas all shooting energy TOGETHER at the same place... that could do wonders for the ones using this "toy" no?

Also guys, anything the government tells you... is usually a lie. Anything people running a military research program tell you... is usually a lie. Governement will never tell the sheeple their plans, and what this crazy technology is really used for. What businesss do YOU have knowing governements agenda and operations.. in their eyes none, your just the sheeps paying for their 2 acre homes

HAARP could kick out amazing vibrations that could instantly kill avion species... who knows? possibility.. Also I have heard HAARP can be directed at any region on Earth. As if HAARP would only sectionize one region of Earth, that could cause real harm to Earth/plants/humans etc.

Anyways just a theory guys

Oh ps Wildcard games are playoffs silly
In the National football league (NFL).

Kelliott

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I really don't think HAARP or a facility like it is killing the fish, but maybe it's possible for a facility to take out the birds. It doesn't have to be HAARP, it could be a similar or more advanced array. I have a thought that's been rolling around for a while that we're already well into WW3, and the books will note this time period as economic and weather warfare, mostly.

On a more rational note, I do think there might be nothing to these stories whatsoever, except an intent to keep us entertained while more important thinks get addressed outside of the spotlight.

top topics

join