It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"the thirteenth project"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Did someone else ever erd about "the thirteenth project" of mind controll or Genetic engineering with autist child who are marqued?

if yes... please response to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ok, first of all, sketchy.

Second of all, not in any particular context, but im sure ive met some autistic individuals. To be absolutely honest, the use of mind control techniques to induce extreme paranoia, fear, or behavior/actions in a person to be puppeted etc. are:

a) Highly immoral unless absolutely justified...self defense is one thing, but saying something is in the "nations best defense interest" is generally, a load of horse #.

and

b) There are more players in this game of mind than i think people realize, including things and those that are not.

Take all of this with a grain of salt though.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
While not exactly what you are looking for, there are some genetic programs here www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Sketchy? I dont know... I just search someone else who could help me to find it cause I have questionning myself about something, that someone said in a report of the camelot project...

secondo, this is not just a question that I ask for fun...

tercio, I know that mind controll is highly a bad thing.

I have experienced such thing in my life that i know what I can believe or not. I dont need you to do that.

thanks to the one who's answering me....
edit on 9-1-2011 by Mielanie because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2011 by Mielanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mielanie

Dig very deep for "Project Aleph", don't be confused with "Project Alpha"

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It does sound like it may be a spin off from the Montauk Project www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I do not know if this is disinfo or not, some of it gets really weird and a lot of savage things went on. It started as a continuation of the Philadelphia Project, the invisible boat. Where it went after, time travel, mind control, alien technology, kidnapping, torture, gets a bit sad and horrific reading through it. Maybe a bit a truth and lies to it all.

top topics

join