It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswomans shooter Jared Loughner's YouTube Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here is Jared Loughner's youtube channel. Interesting to say the least..Yeah pretty much this dude is straight up nuts.

www.youtube.com.../u/2/PnNx0WThoF0

Final Thoughts

edit on 8-1-2011 by logicalthinking because: added video

edit on 8-1-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Seems like another pissed off "patriot" ( they come in many degrees) . I think he has the right reasons to be pissed but the way he took it into his own hands i don't agree with . Seems like he had some deep psyche problems. His words give you the impression he wants you to dig in . Im sure we will find out alot more things about this character

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

well i think his defense is going to be i was sleep walking lol

But on another note he is really nuts makes you wonder why he didn't try and go Obama if that is his real wired thoughts

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This guy is a shill or a very confused youngster. Looking at his YT account I see no affiliations with any group.His videos mention conscious dreaming and it is listed in the bio as a study interest as well. You do not make many friends walking around in a self induced trance... (just some snap observations. I could be wrong, it has happened before.)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I think we need a few more nut jobs like this guy!
Someone willing to take a stand against the elitists, but someone with a little more direction.
Its no good targeting a mere puppet, its the owner of the hand up the puppets ars that requires
targeting! I know that the US has a surplus of crazies with an axe to grind, if only they could
somehow find each other and unite in a cause against the untouchables.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Apparently something strange went on with his FB account today. I haven't been able to verify this because it has now been taken down, but - I just read this on another forum:

Right, --------------------, all three videos are old and from other YT accounts. What is wrong with this picture is all three vids were uploaded to this FB page b/w 5 and 6pm today! (East Coast time)

All are anarchist vids; especially the one above that shows what looks to be a druid burning the flag in the desert.

The other vid with the guys in white is snark, but I'll bet they'll be getting a visit from the guys in zoot suits who drive black vans.

The other odd feature of the page was his only friend - Sarah Palin. She was it!

So here are the oddities -

- His FB page was updated while he's in custody w/video's of anarchists. Who uploaded these videos and why?

- Why is it the FB page by all appearance looked to be brand new. Like it was constructed in the last hour or so? Why?

- Why would he have video's on Hegelian dialect? The kid may have been smart, but he stopped his education at 12 grade.

Full text: www.rumormillnews.com...

top topics

join