It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tv ad preparing for disaster?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
did any1 noticed the most thumbed up user's comment...11 months ago!!!...he nailed it lol

This is a subtle way to warn the "interested few" to prepare for the coming poleshift; the two biggest clues are of course the dinosaur in the beginning (how they became extinct) and the very title: "World Turned Upside Down". Many of the elite have prepared their bunkers and can hunker down there within hours. Some of the rest of us will take heed to these warnings and find a place well inland (the coasts will be the most dangerous, along with fault lines and proximity to volcanoes).
dondep 11 months ago 21

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

What is 'emergency broadcast signal' ?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

Here in the States, TV and radio stations are required by law to test their equipment to make sure it is ready to go in case there is a flood, earthquake, nuclear war,alien invasion, etc. in order to get information out to the public on what to do, where to go,etc.

I have provided a YouTube example of the TV version- it's kind of freaky when you're just sitting there watching TV and all of the sudden it comes on.(Note in the example I give it says "monthly", but I am seeing and hearing them way more than that)

edit on 8-1-2011 by Skippy1138 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by Skippy1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The future is uncertain and anything can happen, it does not mean it will but who knows, would not be the first time a state of emergency is called or some disaster happens for one reason or another. Just be prepared in case it does, it is about risk management and taking responsibility for yourself, friends and family, that's all.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
if katrina taught me anything, if the gulf taught me anytyhing, its that fema would be the last ones prepared for a global disaster that doesnt involve an epidemic or dissent. so why should i let them tell me what i would need in a disaster scenario, they cant get their own stuff straight, am i wrong?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

why should i let them tell me what i would need in a disaster scenario

They are not telling you, they are advising you. They have experience in when things go bad and they are sharing their advice. It is up to you to decide what is appropriate. If something happens and all you have is your underwear you only have yourself to blame.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Fear mongering by the main stream media. TPTB are realizing that more people are awakening to their NWO agenda. These are propagated against the general population to instill fear.....a classic manipulation.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Could this be what they think will happen on 12-21-2012.
Just wondering if that is what they are implying.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wraith257

They are implying that life is uncertain and anything can happen, floods, fires, earthquakes, power failures, civil unrest, meteors, tidal waves or any other of the many possible SHTF scenarios. A lot of work goes on to prevent or limit any of these events but sometimes mother nature does get the upper hand on humanity. Just be prepared and stay cool.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tacticz86
www.ready.gov...

thought this banner was kinda straight forward, or maybe we just see what we want to see> idk
im kinda curious, just for #s and giggles, to see what last years website banner said.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Tacticz86 because: (no reason given)

what??? geesh why is the public not seeing these? Maybe because they dont want us to see this

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Here where I live we have had testing of these system 1-2times a week since as long as I can remember. This could be due to the fact we have an air base not even 15miles away. Who knows? Its always been that way.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Hmmm-could be due to your location (air base) but around here (New England) it always used to be "monthly", now it's at least once a week...
Maybe "they" know something we don't...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join