It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest logical hole in alien influence of ancient society.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JoseChung

Well you can't detect that range that far back. At least not very accurately. Carbon's only really accurate a few thousand years. Than you use Phosphorus, etc etc. Point is, you cannot accurately measure to a 200 year gap.

There is a massive blur between homo erectus and cro Magnum man. That's because the two species are fundamentally physically the same, with a few modifications to the pelvic and skull between the two. And tbh, that's not a big change. I'll tell you the truth, you can have that change happen quickly within 1000 years. Take a look at the two species. besides the pelvis and skull, they're the same really.:

www.donsmaps.com...

www.harunyahya.com...
edit on 8-1-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
And you don't need them at all with planet crackers.

Especially if you've got a little orbital peanut butter.

Harte

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Cro-Magnon, not Cro Magnum... and yes, they were humans. They were Homo sapiens, but not Homo sapiens sapiens. There is evidence for what I say, but I'm not going to spend my time posting dozens of articles for you and others. You need to find it yourself like I did.

Clearly, you were not at the Roswell crash and you clearly did not work for the government, so you don't know that aliens didn't intervene. There are dozens of people coming forward now who admit that an extraterrestrial craft crashed and our modern technology is derived from it, which explains the sudden boost in technology within half a century. However, Roswell was not the only incident. There are plenty more that happened, but that one is the most popular. These ex-government and ex-military officials also admit that we have been genetically enhanced 65 times so far during our evolution. They also break their security oaths as they admit this information to the public, but government can't really do anything to retired men. Still, even retired personnel remain attached to the security oaths they swore into when they joined.

Just remember that you don't know everything and neither do I. I don't claim to know everything, but there are certainly many things people know that you don't know, and just because you haven't witnessed it or seen the evidence for a particular subject does not mean that it's false. You know what it's called when you assert something is false just because you haven't witnessed or seen any evidence? It's called a bare assertion fallacy.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

reply to post by JoseChung

Well you can't detect that range that far back. At least not very accurately. Carbon's only really accurate a few thousand years. Than you use Phosphorus, etc etc. Point is, you cannot accurately measure to a 200 year gap.

There is a massive blur between homo erectus and cro Magnum man. That's because the two species are fundamentally physically the same, with a few modifications to the pelvic and skull between the two. And tbh, that's not a big change. I'll tell you the truth, you can have that change happen quickly within 1000 years. Take a look at the two species. besides the pelvis and skull, they're the same really.:

www.donsmaps.com...

www.harunyahya.com...

Thanks. The main thing I see there is that it looks like we had a pretty rapid change in brain size, however that happened. edit : nevermind, just seen how far back homo erectus is after checking. Think I'm done with this conversation!
edit on 8-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Why would creatures with presumably warp drive technology and other cool stuff teach Humans how to cut rocks and build big stuff? Of all the stuff they have, why teach that?

Now I've heard worship. But the flaw remains. What is their need? Why do they need us? And how can you know they even understand worship or religion, that they even look like us or are anything like us?

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps since they're that much more evolved than us (especially spiritually) that they would just want to help?

Not everyone or everything in this Universe is service to self oriented, I'm sure...

And with all due respect, that "logic hole" (if it even IS a logic hole) is extremely weak.

edit on 1/8/2011 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Why would creatures with presumably warp drive technology and other cool stuff teach Humans how to cut rocks and build big stuff? Of all the stuff they have, why teach that?

Now I've heard worship. But the flaw remains. What is their need? Why do they need us? And how can you know they even understand worship or religion, that they even look like us or are anything like us?

You really need to look at the question of wether aliens were involved or not - separately from the possible reasons why they may have done anything - many things were done I believe by the offspring of the human hybrids that were left behind in immitation of what the aliens (annanuki) had done.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps since they're that much more evolved than us (especially spiritually) that they would just want to help?

Just before I go : that's the main problem. If they cared about us from the off, I don't get why we've had to suffer thousands of years of what we've gone through. OK, we had to learn from our own mistakes, but surely they could've made things a whole lot less torturous. There's clearly a lot more going on than we realise.
edit on 8-1-2011 by JoseChung because: typo....again

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Yes they were homo sapiens sapiens. Homo sapiens is not a species. it's a group of species that include Homo sapiens idaltu, Homo sapiens sapiens, and a few more. Cro Magnon, and yes I suck at spelling, is a member of the species Homo sapiens sapiens.

Most of our modern technology is derived from early work done before the Roswell craft. And considering that we as a species have progressed to higher technologies like quantum computing, and the possibility of crystal-based computers, it is clear that something that should be that advanced would not use it. Modern technology shows a clear evolution from its origins. it did not pop out of no where, and it's advancement level is not something very impressive to what we know we can do with it.

The sudden boost of technology is due to the exponential nature of man:

200,000-50,000 BC 150,000 years: Primitive communities and tools.

50,000-10,000BC Total of 40,000 years: more advanced societies.

10,000-5,000 BC: Total of 5,000 years: First civilization
5,000-1,000 BC: Total of 4,000 years: Greece, Egypt, Persia, Minoan. Advanced societies.

1,000BC-1,000AD: Total 0f 2,000 years: Primitive industry and invention.
1,000-1,500 AD Total of 500 years: More advanced industry, technology, and knowledge
1500-1700 AD Total of 200 years: First complex industry.

1700-1900 total of 200 years, Industry, electricity, chemistry, physics, advanced knowledge is born.

1900-2000 Total of 100 years: Flight, the moon, Computers, etc etc.

There is exponential growth. And I could go into the math more. But more or less, the more linked intelligence you have, the faster you advance. IE, We're not cave men anymore.

I don't know anything outside reasonable data, but you are claiming to know a lot of things that are barely proven with sources of questionable measure.

The fact remains this is indifferent to a god of the gaps argument.

The gaps are closing. Where is there room for this yet-another created god now called aliens?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm kind of with OP here. I mean if aliens gave us technology then who gave the aliens their technology? If your answer is that they came up with it on their own, then why not assume we came up with it on our own too? Give the ancients some freakin' credit for doing what they did.

I mean did everyone who got a higher grade in school than you have an invisible alien guiding them?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Did it ever occur to you that spirituality may not even exist to them? That it's evolutionarily more likely to have a linear species that advances via trial and error than one like man? Would help explain why they've barely changed and why we have. We're better than them.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think it would be more efficient to just create a new life form to do what you want. They're able to walk in rough environment, they're able to make their own decisions, they fuel themselves, they decompose by themselves, they reprocude by itself etc. Not saying you couldn't do that with a robot, but that would take more recources and you would have to do them A LOT if you'd want the work done. And you'd have to keep building them in case some of them breaks. Aliens might be superior with technology, but that's all it is, technology. It will break, it will have bugs, it will never be perfect. It's easier to make a perfectly functioning life-form, than a perfectly functioning robot that recreates itself out of "nothing" and doesn't require disposal.

Personally, I have no idea how we got here. And fact is, none of you do either. Even though there is a lot of evidence to point to some directions. Evolution obviously is real, but it doesn't disprove creation, or human "upgrade". If there's any truth to those stories about gods, I'm 100% sure they were aliens. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mamelukkikala

Robots fuel on antimatter, if you have the tech. And malfunctions are a lot lower than a biology mutation rate. That's what evolution is. Programming doesn't evolve, biological machines do. Humans are just robots made of flesh. And there's more iron here than carbon. Hell, there's more silicon here than carbon. It'd be easier to make robots. You can mass produce robots. You can't mass produce humans. Why the long maturity rate? Why the short life span? Why the short effectiveness? So many flaws. Why emotion? Emotion compromises efficiency. We evolved for a socially complex environment of people working together. If you're right, we would be evolved for an individualistic emotionless mind numbing labor. An ant would be better. Bigger, of course.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Have to agree with a couple of the other posts. You have to walk before you can run no? As for why build with huge rocks and such... They're still here aren't they

I was just thinking a short while ago that maybe the reason they 'possibly' intervened back then and haven't since is because they're allowing us to evolve from there on our own, or I do also follow the thinking that perhaps we were laborers(heck I STILL am, just for a different 'boss' lol) and whenever they got what they needed for the time being they just left. Mining for gold or what have you.

Mike

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ddevil54r

Earth is rich in resources and there isn't evidence to mass stealing of anything.

Also, the pyramids were the "walking" phase. Their running phase was their temples and superstructures built afterwards. The pyramids are not that advanced, and it took 200 years to evolve structures into the ones you see at Giza. Signs they man did it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

If they're able to create us in the first place, why can't they mass produce us? Of course they could. You could just make them start working and everything goes by itself. They teach their kids to do what they were taught to do. It's easier to make workers for free, than continually waste recources. You could just sit back and enjoy a nice drink, while nature does its work. Not to mention that you could have sex with them. (assuming aliens have similar organs) Life-forms are much more fun. Robots need maintaining. If you get a serious problem, working could stop for weeks, it could cause some serious damage, it could kill you. Aliens are capable of making mistakes. In the old times, you started working before you were 10. Probably since being five or something. While that would take longer than building a robot, you wouldn't have to waste a thought about it. Like I said, robots don't reproduce. If it does, it's not a robot, and like you said, we're just robots made of flesh. Emotions doesn't really matter at all, when you're quarring gold or whatever they wanted us to do. If this theory is right, we would not be emotionless mind numbing labor. Though it's pretty much in our genes to just work, work and work and being too lazy to care about anything outside our own lives. But that's probably just our culture.

People were talking about aliens making humans to build them stuff. I think most of the ancient buildings were made by humans, for humans. They might have had some influences from them, but I think the only thing aliens wanted us to do was to collect them recources. And when the work is done, you could just leave us here. Cheap and extremely efficient.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
no no no ,we lost all the knowledge when they left
they are not spiritually advanced or they would have some sort of empathetic attachment to us
possibly the need for a God was is an implanted control mechanism ?

they used us for whatever they wanted

then they left to avoid a catastrophe or because they caused one
plunging us into ignorance because we had only parts of the knowledge of technology needed to carry on a high tech culture and there is a scarcity of relics of this because they really didn't spend a whole lot of time on this planet
oe so some of the Vedic texts lead me to believe

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mamelukkikala

Mate, if you're saying mass producing humans is as good as free, than you will be perfectly capable of mass producing far more efficient drones. The reason being, we as a people have mastered robots long before genetics. Just saying, there's a reason why robots make our cars and not us anymore.

Yes, a robot can reproduce. I've always loved this video:

again, you're thinking the wrong kind of robot.

And now, they would not have similar organs. Such a species would long have left the need for physical sex. Mind stimulants would do the job.

And once more, nature takes time. A LOOOONGGG Time. Nanites go faster, reproduce, and do great job.

A human can kill you. A human instinctively knows to rebel. We are programed to rebel and desire freedom. You can't just have them teach their kids. In Egypt they stopped using slaves because it didn't work. They started using free laborers. In Rome, they just gave up on the idea of controlling people. People want freedom. It's the animal in us.

You've yet to show me how a human is more efficient, safer, and better than a robot. Vice versa is the truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Then they wouldn't even bother to land. They'd take humans and clone them into warriors. For more effective.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You're making the same claims, being the kind that are barely proven with sources of questionable measure. You don't know that extraterrestrials never intervened.

The fact remains this is indifferent to a god of the gaps argument.

Fact? Can you demonstrate your opinion as a fact? Even if you try, the contradiction is already there and prevents that statement from becoming a universal fact.

Where is there room for this yet-another created god now called aliens?

First of all, aliens are not gods. If the ancient gods actually existed, they were aliens. You forget that there is a preponderance of evidence for aliens, whereas there is absolutely none for gods.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ddevil54r
Have to agree with a couple of the other posts. You have to walk before you can run no? As for why build with huge rocks and such... They're still here aren't they

You'd think, though, that they would have showed us some simple but elegant building design concepts, instead of the crudity we see in the pyramids and other Egyptian buildings and tombs.

I'm thinking maybe a keystone arch?

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join