It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest logical hole in alien influence of ancient society.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by B0Bthrob

We're sure the hell failing then

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by B0Bthrob

There' really isn't any sign of that/ We've honestly progressed as expected for our species. If anything, maybe they slowed us down on purpose for the sake of our own stability.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Um...They created religion.....Annunaki, The summerians. African Tribes....listen to their stories. Natives...Listen to their stories as well. Christianity..."The angels came down from the sky"

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Bag of hammers.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IKTOMI

What?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by IKTOMI

What?

Dumber than a bag of hammers.

I've watched this guy unabashedly admit to having an inner dialog that echos Christianity in one corner and a Richard Dawkins atheist in the other corner. Both share the common theme of unoriginal,unimaginative,and boring.

I know! I'll let other people define my reality tunnels for me and then pit them against each other because that's interesting.

Lazy willful ignorance.

But hey if it's good enough for him ,go for it dude.

My opinions might be rude or insensitive but hey. As I see it the truth is the truth and its generally quite brutal.

:B

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IKTOMI

Im not sure if your calling him that or referring to the Ancient Alien Theory but ok.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
The Nephilim ARE described as being Giants and carnivorous and and overunning the human race by crossbreeding so that few if any real humans are left they waste resources and committed crimes against all the inhabitants of Earth fish reptiles ..et al

Could you please provde a link to any reliable reference that would support the above claim?

Harte

reluctant-messenger.com...

[Chapter 7] 1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

from the book of Enoch 1

I merely point out that if we are going to talk about Ancient Aliens there deeds and motives and technology we have to start with the only eyewitness accounts we have ,Enoch a Sumerian man and a scribe ,apparently for ,the 'Watchers' who says he was shown all this and he understood what was shown.Adding or subtracting from what is known only makes for confusion and we can't get to the truth by making some stuff up about them or assuming anything that we have no evidence for.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Ancient aliens are the only somewhat logical explanations I have seen thus far in my 33 years. I'm open to quite a few variations of whats is becoming visible with all the new research going on.

RedIceCreations radio is one of my favorite spots to listen to on those topics

Michael Tsarion has quite a fascinating coagulation going on . Speculation is fun.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKTOMI
reply to post by ObvTruth

Ancient aliens are the only somewhat logical explanations I have seen thus far in my 33 years. I'm open to quite a few variations of whats is becoming visible with all the new research going on.

RedIceCreations radio is one of my favorite spots to listen to on those topics

Michael Tsarion has quite a fascinating coagulation going on . Speculation is fun.

can you provide links to this? yes speculation is fun as long as we keep in mind speculation is our construct and not the facts

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

www.redicecreations.com...

michaeltsarion.com...

Speculation is all anyone ever has.

I've seen far to many immutable scientific or historical "facts" fall by the wayside in my life.

There is only one fact.

Infinity is indeed infinite .

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
And then again.....
What is Alien? Can you present a definition that will stand as fact for ancient, present and future?
What is Ancient? In a world of apparent linear time we can see what appears to be ancient; but linear time may be no more than our current illusion. But I will agree we must deal with past, present and future or communication may become difficult.
And finally and most important for this and all other speculative posts: There is no provable reality; All individual psyches and beings are seeing the world from their personal perspective and no two sentient beings are ever seeing the known or unknown universe in exactly the same way; And communication only gives us an illusion of a single known universe. If there were Ancient Aliens I speculate that they knew and still know this.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
And then again.....
What is Alien? Can you present a definition that will stand as fact for ancient, present and future?
What is Ancient? In a world of apparent linear time we can see what appears to be ancient; but linear time may be no more than our current illusion. But I will agree we must deal with past, present and future or communication may become difficult.
And finally and most important for this and all other speculative posts: There is no provable reality; All individual psyches and beings are seeing the world from their personal perspective and no two sentient beings are ever seeing the known or unknown universe in exactly the same way; And communication only gives us an illusion of a single known universe. If there were Ancient Aliens I speculate that they knew and still know this.

Well said

How do I give this a star or wtever it is here?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Probably cos they didn't want us to turn their own technology against them.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrHappyman989

Then they should never have showed up in the first place. Because that guarantees a good chance we will not only acquire the tech, but also invent similar things ourselves. Worse still, the ones we make ourselves based off seeing their tech is not only based off of completely unknown designs to them (so they can't tack advantage of their own weaknesses in their own tech they know if), but runs the risk of being better than what they have.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

If you ever watched a night sky, you could easily say your gods came from there without ever seeing an alien, nor any of your ancestors.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IKTOMI

Sometimes the plain truth is boring. The act of being interesting doesn't make it true.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

You are right from a point of view involving indecision. I have found, however, that accepting this reality as true and working in it is far more efficient than attempting to pretend it isn't and consider alternatives.

Fact of the matter is, reality is what you make of it. And I've never seen anyone who denies what they see in front of them as reality ever make anything better. Therefore this reality is the best for our current predicament.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrHappyman989

Yeh its ok for them to show up in their tricked out rides and knock up all our pretty girls.

But the roles being reversed I can imagine would definitely be frowned upon. Maybe some of their females wouldn't mind slumming it with a human.

Probably not I'd imagine their women would be snobby, elitist, entitled and overprivileged bitch's which is why their men came down in the first place. Get out of the ship and away from them for a while

Dude look at all the naked lady's running around in the woods "SCORE" !

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

"....Therefore this reality is the best for our current predicament."

The problem I have is I do not know what you mean by reality. I am not trying to be intentionally argumentative but I think a definition of what is reality is very important. Time and again I come back to the same conclusion: There is no PROVABLE reality. And until you can show me and prove that the reality you are talking about is 'the' reality than we should take almost all conclusions as being 'relative speculation' with an indeterminate value.
But keep speculating - it is sometimes interesting.

Without hope it is impossible to find the unhoped for.
-Heraclitus of Ephesus

edit on 4-7-2011 by AlienView because: Wanted to add interesting quote from antiquity.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join