It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for Controlling Conspiracy : Jared Lee Loughner [Trigger Event Identified?]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLies

Agreed I think he was dumb and trying hard to sound like he wasn't, may be trying to copy others he'd heard who weren't dumb coupled with a mental illness his brain just cracked.

I don't believe he should face the death pen, because of his illness, you can't go around executing the ill they need treatment and care even if their symptoms manifest in assassination attempts, next stop would be killing cripples because they're a drain on welfare or just plain unsightly.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is the sheriff saying on Jan. 8 that he suspects shooter did not act alone, and that he hopes in the near future the picture of the other suspect will be released but won't at this time.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Another abandoned Loughner thread .
BUMP as conspiracy theories is not a trend . Stop looking for the new scoop , learn to finish and conclude investigations first .

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

HOW FREAKY IS THAT?

Er, FREAKY

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by ararisq
I would expect him not to survive his custody.

I don't think he should survive either way. He tried to assassinate a U.S. congressperson, did assassinate a Federal U.S. Judge, a 9-year-old girl, and many others. He should never see freedom again and may pay the ultimate price. This person doesn't belong in our society.

edit on 8-1-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

I think there is reason to believe that he may have committed another far more serious crime. I think there is a profile match here at this link that would link him with the San Bruno Gas Explosion and possibly somebody(s) in the John Birch Society. I feel even more strongly about this link, in light of witnessing JBS trolls on this and related topics, the hasty slam the door on hearing testimony with the insanity label, and the false impasse on obtaining his email records...This is not the way a case like this would normally go, and it suggests that there is more to know...or people who don't want you to know something highly incriminating.

I 've had this link for a while, I discovered it shortly after the San Bruno Event 9/10/2010 and nothing has been done. It is highly suspicious from a psychological perspective - for it;s taunting bragging style = as if to be a warning he was coming. I note his interest in toying with words - phrases - dates - symbolism. In my mind there is a "match" here, It also follows a streamlined logical pattern with prior disastrous events and their motive operandi.as well, I posted and sent it out ...nothing done...just eerie silence.

To you code sleuths, I'd say keep looking there's undoubtedly more. There are other blogs not just this one, but I cannot be as certain as this post I think he made. If this is true, this would be a wonderful breakthrough in cracking some of the apparent sabotage we have suffered. Is this the bird he was referring to? It might help decipher the code in that prose he wrote. Further, he may have been mentally tortured and put in a strategic military style threat jam of kill or be killed. That's enough to make anyone go mad - but that does not mean you are insane. Mad and mentally unstable are two different things. I'd like to read the psych reports. My two cents

In case it's lost or missing, The link is JBS,org - forum - water cooler - topic 887 date 9/10.10 Koran Burning - by profile name "Houge" . I'm having trouble seeing the link on my proofread so posted it twice,dark blue on grey
Guess I better go hide now. Jared was a member here wasn't he? Anyone know?

www.jbs.org...

www.jbs.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by He11o

Also note how JLL's military experience is not mentioned by the MSM
He made a special point of mentioning his commanding officer filled out the religion
as NONE on his behalf. And indicated there was a contoversial discussion about God.
Which is to say he passed the psychological evaluation, or it was glanced over..

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
mk ultra is real, to say its fake is closing your eyes.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yes, MKUltra is very real. Here's a fascinating case from back in the early 90s. Right before the school-shooting phenomenom took off, a shrink got caught mind-controlling kids to kill:

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com...
dated 1-14-01
TACOMA - A Pierce County jury has awarded $2.1 million to the family of an autistic man who sued his discredited neuropsychiatrist over treatment, saying the now-dead doctor tried to erase part of their son's brain and turn him into a trained killer. (The victim was about 20 at the time.)

"The attorney representing the estate of Gig Harbor neuropsychiatrist Donald Dudley, who died in October(2000), declined comment.
Dudley's license to practice medicine was suspended in 1993 after he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. In one episode cited in the suspension, Bellevue police found Dudley with an arsenal of guns in a hotel room where he was treating a suicidal 15-year-old boy. The boy reportedly threatened a clerk with a .44-caliber pistol. ...
(Victim Stephen)Drummond's parents filed the lawsuit in 1998, contending that Dudley used drugs and hypnotic suggestion in an effort to recruit and train killers from among his patients.

"Dudley treated Drummond for a seizure disorder with eight sessions in 1989, 13 in 1990, one in 1991 and six in 1992.
The family attorneys said the drugs Dudley prescribed made Drummond psychotic and delusional, symptoms not usually associated with autism. In October 1990, Dudley injected Drummond with sodium amytal, a powerful sedative, the attorneys say. Dudley's files said he intended to erase part of Drummond's brain and implant new behavioral characteristics. ...

"When Jeanie Drummond confronted Dudley about her son's treatment in November 1992, he told her he was going to take over hospitals, police forces and schools, and that she was fortunate he wanted her son to be one of his trained soldiers, attorneys said. 'Dr. Dudley told her he was working for the CIA, and if she told anybody about this, he'd kill her....'

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg57371.html
"(the victim would) start ranting and raving about Navy Seals and killing children and police officers," (lawyer Lisa)Marchese said. ... By February 1992, Stephen Drummond sat in his room all day, talking to himself, neither driving nor bathing and in need of constant care. ... Marchese said one reason for the suspension(of his medical license) was that Dudley told a chronic fatigue syndrome patient from Arizona to learn martial arts and the use of guns to help the doctor's cause. Dudley claimed he was from another planet and was one of 100 people who rule the earth, she said.

Was this shrink just a wannabe with his own delusions of grandeur? Or was he the real deal that just cracked-up or got sloppy and was slapped down?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join