It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for Controlling Conspiracy : Jared Lee Loughner [Trigger Event Identified?]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I 100% with your comments.

In fact, a few hours ago on CNN, they talked about how this should be a lesson not to get people emotionally worked up with political talk. Now expressing outrage over politicians is going to be associated with murdering innocent people.

Look at the targets, a reasonable moderate woman and a child. Even the most extreme activists would be outraged over this. (I have a feeling the few posters on ATS who were not sympathetic are plants).

As for MKultra, maybe or may not. He could have just been some with problems who was exploited by the wrong people.

edit on January 8th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

1) She met her husband in China.
2) Her husband has flown both Endeavour and Discovery.
3) Her husband was scheduled to command the last space shuttle flight of the American Space Shuttle Program.
4) Her husband has a twin whom has also flown both Endeavour and Discovery.
5) Robert Reich believed she was a rising star that could have been the first female President.

That is a weird set of circumstances - its a very strange story - but plenty of motive given by all of this. Kelly is likely to not command the last shuttle flight now.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
In fact, a few hours ago on CNN, they talked about how this should be a lesson not to get people emotionally worked up with political talk. Now expressing outrage over politicians is going to be associated with murdering innocent people.

Well I suppose he didn't shop at a Walmart or someone would have seen something and said something. Who is this second suspect they are looking for?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
MKUltra is real and it's messed up how they do it. They breed people specifically to serve whatever purpose is intended, whether it be murderous or sexual in nature, by implanting cues into people's minds from birth.

You probably know people personally who were raised like this, but the parents didn't call it MKUltra- they call it "effective child-rearing".

Ex. Cue- "What did you just say?"

Cultured response- Automatic silence.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, I guess I shouldn't have worried. Some guy on Fox news just said this really wasn't about politics but about the system not being able to "help" people with these types of problems. Which I take to mean, is hospitalizing people with crazy theories.

So, see, it will not be about gun control or right wing politics -

It's going to be about 'HELPING" people who believe in alternative views.

Isn't that nice?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
Well, I guess I shouldn't have worried. Some guy on Fox news just said this really wasn't about politics but about the system not being able to "help" people with these types of problems. Which I take to mean, is hospitalizing people with crazy theories.

So, see, it will not be about gun control or right wing politics -

It's going to be about 'HELPING" people who believe in alternative views.

Isn't that nice?

Its a win, win, win, win - beat down the left, beat down the right, beat down gun ownership, and beat down those with alternative views. Next stop will be the See Something, Say Something campaign getting a little more specific about what to look for.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by Blazer
He approached one of her aides and asked to speak to her (Giffords). He was told he would have to wait in line like everyone else and sent to the back of the line. Within 30 seconds, he pushed his way to the front of the line and shot her in the head, and then turned and shot everyone that was in the line.

Blazer, do you a source for that? I'll add it to the original post once ATS lets me edit it again. I agree - if he asked for her then I would think she's the target. A video of this would shed so much light on his mental state.

I live in AZ and they said it on the local news. I don't remember if they said their source was credible.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I saw his youtube videos and was observing her 'grammar' skills while he was putting illiterate people down.He obviously didn't have a firm grip on past, present, and future tense. Sentence structure and forming his theory and hypothesis was far below a medicore intelligence level of what a college kids' capabilities. Notice how he kept saying thus far, therefore, and thus to form his basis of what he believed to be truth. The kid was 22, and I think he went through a lot within his high school years. I actually feel bad for him because he is so dumb, but feel worse for the 9 year old kid that had to die at the hands of a complete moron.
rip dear child.

edit: oh yeah, and all the others that died today at the hands of a flaming idiot.
edit on 8-1-2011 by TrueLies because: left something out

I wouldn't be so quick to call him an idiot. He may have been mentally deranged, but I think his grammar was purposeful - I think he was creating a 'new' grammar.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Was the victm herself the trigger? Why is her youtube channel subscribed to the shooters??? (check bottom right corner)

www.youtube.com...

Update: HER LAST VISIT IS TWO DAYS AGO: BEFORE THE SHOOTING!!!!!
edit on 9-1-2011 by Jayhawker because: update

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jayhawker
Was the victm herself the trigger? Why is her youtube channel subscribed to the shooters??? (check bottom right corner)

www.youtube.com...

WoW...That is pretty odd... some way they seem connected???

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I stopped reading this guys You Tube rantings after a few minutes. It was a bunch of incoherent text and I had no time to try to decipher what was going through this idiots head. It was clearly written by someone who was mentally unstable.
What I would like to know is, this guy had a criminal record, was rejected by the military when he tried to enlist, and was known to be mentally unstable. How was he able to purchase a gun? I'm not an advocate against people owning guns, but who ever sold him his gun should be fined for not doing a proper background check.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discover

www.youtube.com...

WoW...That is pretty odd... some way they seem connected???

It shows they had some form of correspondance before the shooting. Maybe he threatened her or begged her to watch his videos?? She only has two subscriptions and the other is Rep Ike Skelton.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLies

Sadly, it is an ugly political fad right now to pretend you are not only opposed to the ideas of another person or political or social group, but that you are socially and intellectually superior to that person or group.

It's an ugly attitude that busted out big time during the last Presidential election. It is downright dangerous when pepple with this elitist attitude devoid basic human respect and humility get power. Not most, but a few would not hesitate to keeeel their targets. The others have no problem do all they can to harm their targets.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Another shooter with 3 names. That's a conspiracy in itself.

But I can definitely see that this will be one of the events that starts the whole Home Grown Terrorism thing where everyone will be looked at more closely.

If you want to believe in 2012 and want to believe the last 2 Popes saying that we are living in the End Times, then an event such as this can bring us much closer to the Mark Of The Beast. I agree with some experts when they say that the Mark will be related to preventing terrorism.

911 and all of the new laws that were born from that event, got everyone thinking about terrorists -foreign. Now the campaign for getting everyone to believe in Home Grown terrorism has to begin so that "anyone" can be a terrorist. Once they establish that anyone, anywhere and at anytime can be a terrorist, then the Mark will happen to "protect" us all and to "prevent" an event from happening.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
MKUltra is real and it's messed up how they do it. They breed people specifically to serve whatever purpose is intended, whether it be murderous or sexual in nature, by implanting cues into people's minds from birth.

You probably know people personally who were raised like this, but the parents didn't call it MKUltra- they call it "effective child-rearing".

Jared Loughner seems to be obsessed with the concept of infinity (infinite year & infinite currency). MKULTRA used the infinity symbol frequently.

They also used the concepts of basic life, love, food, and shelter to control different personalities. Jared also mentions these concepts. Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
First off, S&F for a great OP.

I have many of the same questions as you and I wanted to add some questions of my own to your #3.

If we are to assume that Loughner is MKULTRA/mind controlled/Manchurian Candidate or what have you, we have to look at what would be gained through this assassination and, more importantly, WHO would gain. Political assassinations are far more rare in the US than other nations, so lets look at successful assassinations and attempts in the recent past to see if anything about this fits the pattern:

JFK: LBJ, Washington war hawks, etc would benefit from an unimpeded implementation of Vietnam war plans
MLK, Malcolm X, John Lennon: all propenents for social change or revolution.
George Wallace: was a legitimate threat to Nixon's ability to win the Presidency
Reagan: stood inbetween George Bush and the White House.

If you look at Giffords, there isn't a clear individual or individuals that would benefit. Her views were fairly moderate, and a district that elected a Democrat would likely replace her with a Democrat as well. She was practically unknown on the national scene prior to this and, as far as I know, no one's linked her to the CFR, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, or any other group that would imply she was more important than we know.

Were the attack being used as a "false flag" to restrict gun rights, free speech, etc...its a fairly small scale one. Think back through events like Waco, OK City, and 9/11... not exactly subtle events. As tragic as this is, I wouldn't even place it on the same level as Columbine in terms of impacting society.

I have two questions to add:

1) if this is a conspiracy, what are we missing? The accomplice that police are looking for is an intriguing clue about possible mind control involvement, but I'll withhold judgement on that for now.
2) what are we missing BECAUSE of this? If this is simply intended as a distraction from another event, what is that event and why? Animal deaths? New legislation?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth

Jared Loughner seems to be obsessed with the concept of infinity (infinite year & infinite currency). MKULTRA used the infinity symbol frequently.

They also used the concepts of basic life, love, food, and shelter to control different personalities. Jared also mentions these concepts. Coincidence?

I think not. The lack of basic necessities is what dissociates a person's mind, allowing a "user" to control these different personalities. I think it is of note that an above poster mentioned the victim as being a possible trigger, because these trained "alters" need a trigger which is predictable...
edit on 9-1-2011 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by el_topo
1) if this is a conspiracy, what are we missing? The accomplice that police are looking for is an intriguing clue about possible mind control involvement, but I'll withhold judgement on that for now.
2) what are we missing BECAUSE of this? If this is simply intended as a distraction from another event, what is that event and why? Animal deaths? New legislation?

1) -We are missing a video of the event's proceedings. Especially in today's digital age, there has been no evidence released showing what happened.

-We are missing an explanation as to why members of the public tackled the shooter instead of the police and security that were there.

-We are missing details about the nature of the murderer's alleged military and criminal involvement. A cursory review of the Arizona Department of Corrections for "Loughner" yields no criminal involvement.

2) We are not looking at the long term, and there is nothing 'simple' about this situation. If Loughner was indeed a mind control subject and this was a controlled operation, there will be multiple consequences. This is the first time in 30 years that a seated member of congress has been shot, and a federal judge was shot and killed.

-You can expect the Arizona CCW law, implemented on July 29, 2010, to be repealed-- it allows people to carry concealed weapons without a permit. I wouldn't be surprised if the Congresswoman makes a recovery and proposes federal gun control legislation.

-You can expect more formalized monitoring of the internet, and individuals using the internet-- a possibility that this administration had been talking about just days before this terrible event. Consider it a more concrete version of 'minority report'.

-You can expect more scrutiny of members of the public during political rallies. Convenient that we are now approaching 2012 campaign season.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Great thread!!

OP if you are dubious about mind control take a look at this link:

www.youtube.com...

Ordinary people can be programmed to do the most dangerous things against their own morals and reasoning.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Irish Matador because: link fix

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There is something else that we are missing in this thread. FBI director Mueller is personally taking the lead on the federal investigation. Why? When was the last time an FBI director took the lead on any investigation?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join