It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for Controlling Conspiracy : Jared Lee Loughner [Trigger Event Identified?]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I would like to present the case for controlling conspiracy which will arise out of the Jared Lee Loughner attempted assassination of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.

There are other threads discussing the breaking the news surrounding the shooting. The media, political hacks, and disinformation agents are out in force and would have you believe that Jared Lee Loughner was either a member of the Tea Party movement wanting to assassinate a Democratic Congresswoman at the behest of Sarah Palin or that he was a hard core Progressive, based on his favorite books and movies, out to remove a Blue Dog Democrat that had voted against his agenda.

I would like to offer up that he is neither. I do not know what we will found out or if the truth will ever be known but I do know that if we review the YouTube videos posted by Loughner that he is far beyond a casual conspiracy enthusiast. He is the worst possible representative of conspiracy theorists. His videos portray a mind that is clearly at war with itself, one that has lost a complete grip with reality, and one that no one can help but condemn.

In the early hours after the event, Loughner has been portrayed as many things, but when the dust settles he will be known as a someone with a mind troubled by conspiracies, someone distrusting of government, and as he said in his farewell message, "[unable to] rest". It is left to be seen how those that knew Loughner will describe him in the days leading up to the shooting but if I had to guess I would believe he took a turn for the worse in the past year.

As of this moment, there are contradictions as to who Jared Lee Loughner is. In his YouTube video, his anti-government statements and fear of mind control come checked with the statement that Loughner was also a “United States Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix” and there is also an unconfirmed report that Loughner had been deployed to Afghanistan at one point. It starts to come across as eerily similar to Lee Harvey Oswald.

It is hard to deny that if one were to design the perfect storm attack which would put all of those that are at odds with the government in the cross hairs, that this is it. He can be a liberal to the right because his favorite books include "Mein Kampf", "A Brave New World", and "The Communist Manifesto", he can be a conservative to the left because he targeted a Democratic Congresswoman, and he can be the poster boy for those holding non-mainstream / anti-government views. The perfect patsy because no one can do anything but universally condemn him.

He can be the image of everything you despise regardless of ideology.

I would pose the following questions -

1) Are we sure that the Congresswoman was his target? A number of other people were killed including a Federal Judge which had been in protective service due to death threats. Did the target even matter or was she just the weakest link in whatever act is being played out?

2) Did Jared Lee Loughner make the videos in that YouTube channel? I 100% do not believe they were made after the fact, his name is all over the videos and they were added months ago according to YouTube - but they make no sense at all. All they do is provide the only accessible evidence to the public about who Loughner was -- a nut-job obsessed with conspiracies.

3) Who benefits the most from having Jared Lee Loughner as the gunman? Defend the constitution - you must support Loughner, speak out against disarming the public - you must support Loughner, speak out against congress or tell someone about the latest conspiracy theory - you might be a Loughner in the making.

4) Why did it take EMS 30 minutes to arrive on the scene?

5) Where is the video of the incident - I highly doubt that a congresswoman at a political event is not being filmed?

6) Initial reports indicated a second shooter which have now been dismissed - but it again smells very similar to the Lee Harvey Oswald case.

I just want to ask people before making rash judgement about this case to consider all of the information and how uncommon it all is. A former veteran, deluded with thoughts of being mind control, making incomprehensible videos and statements, having ideologies all over the spectrum, having no respect for life, suddenly deciding that he cannot rest and decides to take it out on a political figure - a congresswoman and multitudes of other people. There is more at work here than an a Tea Party or Progressive member gone postal. I'm not a MKULTRA believer - but this seemed to resemble the template definition of an MKULTRA event from what I have seen.

Important Topic Updates

I might have identified the trigger event for Jared Loughner if he was programmed to commit this act. Read this post and review the eerie similarities.

This link has a lot of good compiled information about Loughner: The Crazed Internet Ranting of Jared Loughner

edit on 1/8/2011 by ararisq because: Update 1

edit on 1/8/2011 by ararisq because: Update 2
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I'm not a MKULTRA believer - but this seemed to resemble the template definition of an MKULTRA event from what I have seen.

I don't know if I believe the mind-control bit myself, however it is interesting that his YouTube account is fairly new and so are his videos. Alot of people will overlook this fact, but that's the first thing I thought of: When did he join YouTube and how new are his videos? The answer is: very new and very recent.

Just something interesting to note.

edit on 8-1-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
I don't know if I believe the mind-control bit myself, however it is interesting that his YouTube account is fairly new and so are his videos. Alot of people will overlook this fact, but that's the first thing I thought of: When did he join YouTube and how new are his videos? The answer is very new and very recent.

There is a different thread where the OP found a comment made by Loughner on someone else's YouTube page going back 3 months as well and apparently there were other videos from him which had been deleted - but back then all of the comments were in the same cryptic language. I hope we get some more first hand comment from people that knew Loughner - but honestly if I knew him the last thing I would do would be to post or go public - that person is going to be dissected by the media.

I meant to add one more prediction - if this is a reminiscent of the JFK assassination (veteran, losing grip with reality, potential second shooter, shooting a politician, both having the name Lee) then I would expect him not to survive his custody.
edit on 1/8/2011 by ararisq because: Darn quote.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I would expect him not to survive his custody.

I don't think he should survive either way. He tried to assassinate a U.S. congressperson, did assassinate a Federal U.S. Judge, a 9-year-old girl, and many others. He should never see freedom again and may pay the ultimate price. This person doesn't belong in our society.

edit on 8-1-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I saw his youtube videos and was observing her 'grammar' skills while he was putting illiterate people down.He obviously didn't have a firm grip on past, present, and future tense. Sentence structure and forming his theory and hypothesis was far below a medicore intelligence level of what a college kids' capabilities. Notice how he kept saying thus far, therefore, and thus to form his basis of what he believed to be truth. The kid was 22, and I think he went through a lot within his high school years. I actually feel bad for him because he is so dumb, but feel worse for the 9 year old kid that had to die at the hands of a complete moron.
rip dear child.

edit: oh yeah, and all the others that died today at the hands of a flaming idiot.
edit on 8-1-2011 by TrueLies because: left something out

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Excellent thread mate!!

S & F!!

The only reason that anyone who seeks the truth, like us here at ATS, would not continue their same research and protests would be out of fear.
This is a fear tactic. Scare the populace into shutting up.
As long as we are honest, forthright, and live without fear, then none of this matters.
I agree with your interpretation of the events, but this tells me that they are waaaaaayyyyy more afraid of us than we are of them.

Who has more to lose???????
I know that I don't have anything left to lose and "freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose".

Peaceful NON-VIOLENT protests and honesty can change the world.

Cheers.

edit on 1/8/2011 by Josephus23 because: thumb up the boootay.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueLies

There is another MKULTRA type of evidence I can offer up - a visual cue possibly to put this guy in to motion. Thursday night an episode of Grey's Anatomy ran called, appropriately, "Disarm". In the episode a college student named Jared shoots 26 people on campus in a mass shooting. In the episode though no one dies and the doctors are able to save everyone including the shooter.

HOW FREAKY IS THAT?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

This makes for more of a statement for MKUltra. While it is possible for the explanation to be psychotic. Here is a few questions I have.
Dillusional from what? What happened to make him flip out?
Why the hatred, enough to kill anybody that is standing by?
Why be so interested in mind control and not much else?
Why a congress woman and a judge in the same whack?
These are a few of the important questions for the mk deal.
edit on 8-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by ararisq

Excellent thread mate!!

Thanks, I'd be interested in knowing what people think about the Grey's Anatomy episode "Disarm" I mentioned above - its a freak coincidence. I know there is usually a trigger mechanism for these guys.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

1) Are we sure that the Congresswoman was his target? A number of other people were killed including a Federal Judge which had been in protective service due to death threats. Did the target even matter or was she just the weakest link in whatever act is being played out?

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Why a congress woman and a judge in the same whack?

According to the MSM the judge was just passing through to say hello. The congresswoman was the target unless the shooter just wanted a bunch of people to kill and thought a congresswoman would get him attention.

If this is MK/ULTRA, then what is the motive behind her death?
edit on 8-1-2011 by Jayhawker because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by Jayhawker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jayhawker
According to the MSM the judge was just passing through to say hello. The congresswoman was the target unless the shooter just wanted a bunch of people to kill and thought a congresswoman would get him attention. If this is MK/ULTRA, then what is the motive behind her death?

Assuming MK/ULTRA - if she is the target then it would probably surround her upcoming involvement in some event or disclosure of information, if he was the target then it would probably surround his involvement in an upcoming court case. The other option is that she wasn't useful to whoever carried out the plan. I really hope at some point some video footage is released - if the Judge was passing through (the SafeWay) then its a bit odd.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
S&F

here is another possible trigger

SarahPac Called for Ariz. Congresswoman to be 'Targeted'

yup, and and with all his "crazy conspiracy talk" there is definitely gonna be a reaction followed by a"solution"
edit on 8-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
Here is another possible trigger: SarahPac Called for Ariz. Congresswoman to be 'Targeted'

I don't want to drag politics in this as I think it transcends politics - the same argument could be made for the left - the DailyKos ran an article on why the congresswoman was "DEAD" to them and also had a target in their image next to her and over the state of Arizona.

If I were writing the screenplay - perhaps the timing was set by Grey's Anatomy - which by the way he described the strange bird on his YouTube page as grey - and the target was set by the DailyKos - both happened on Thursday - not sure when SarahPac came out.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I believe this is his most recent youtube video for those that are interested...(I give up on embedding)
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-1-2011 by Gatorman3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gatorman3

The one you are trying to link to (7uRjwPWaxiY) is his first video I would think - it says its the introduction to his channel.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

He approached one of her aides and asked to speak to her (Giffords). He was told he would have to wait in line like everyone else and sent to the back of the line. Within 30 seconds, he pushed his way to the front of the line and shot her in the head, and then turned and shot everyone that was in the line.

Since his first action was to try to make contact with her specifically, It seems clear that she was the primary target. I'm sure that he planned on killing himself as well but was tackled to the ground before he could do any more damage.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Blazer because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'd like to point something out.

Every time the press mentions and reads his quotes on the radio or television, those quotes in themselves could be trigger events for future events. Listen very carefully to newscasters when they talk about the murderer-- do they repeat any statement or phrase twice?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I'm an Anarchist.
sorry if i gave you the impression I was politicking,
not bashing repugs.

or arguing/derailing

being 99.99% in agreement with you on this poor dupe being programmed
the youtube vids could be his programming leaking/coming undone.

just pointing to two possible triggers.

it could well have been a phrase on TV or movie
or a phone call, our something in the classified ads or lonely hearts section like first example on that thread

is it just me but doesn't he kinda remind you of Oswald?

the heat is on it seems, as now events like these are starting to go up in frequency,
threads like these are to be encouraged because we all need to get a move on as well.

edit on 8-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by ararisq

I'm an Anarchist. Sorry if i gave you the impression was politicking, not bashing repugs or arguing/derailing being 99.99% in agreement with you on this poor dupe being programmed the youtube vids could be his programming undone. Just pointing to two possible triggers.

No problem, thanks.

It could well have been a phrase on a tv or movie or a phone call, our something in the classified ads or lonely hearts section is it just me but doesn't he kinda remind you of Oswald?

Yeah, thats why I bolded "Lee" in Lee Harvey Oswald. The political connection, the name connection, the supposed military connection (Oswald's was in question as well), the mental state - it seems very similar. I think the Grey's Anatomy connection is remarkable though - I might be reading too much in to it but the shooter had the same name, it was a mass shooting, and the episode was titled "Disarm" which was the knee jerk reaction to hearing this news. If that wasn't meant to set him off - it was timed well enough to predispose the viewers of the show to the suggested voter response desired.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
He approached one of her aides and asked to speak to her (Giffords). He was told he would have to wait in line like everyone else and sent to the back of the line. Within 30 seconds, he pushed his way to the front of the line and shot her in the head, and then turned and shot everyone that was in the line.

Blazer, do you a source for that? I'll add it to the original post once ATS lets me edit it again. I agree - if he asked for her then I would think she's the target. A video of this would shed so much light on his mental state.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join