It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA waves and water

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b54446ce53d5.jpg[/atsimg]

DNA waves and water
L. Montagnier, J. Aissa, E. Del Giudice, C. Lavallee, A. Tedeschi, and G. Vitiello

Abstract. Some bacterial and viral DNA sequences have been found to induce low frequency
electromagnetic waves in high aqueous dilutions. This phenomenon appears to be triggered by
the ambient electromagnetic background of very low frequency. We discuss this phenomenon
in the framework of quantum field theory. A scheme able to account for the observations is
proposed. The reported phenomenon could allow to develop highly sensitive detection systems
for chronic bacterial and viral infections.

Source Link

on the fringes of scientific thought, the notion of Élan vital is alive and kicking. the contents of this article are shocking and should have broad appeal to ATSers who are in favor of the following notions:

- that individual organisms carry a unique "frequency" or etheric signature that acts as a template of their physical form.

- that it is possible to embue water with some type of esoteric information or pattern

- that life on this planet is linked directly to the Schumann resonances

- that quantum mechanics lie at the heart of the mind/body dichotomy

a brief interpretation of the finding is that DNA molecules have a unique electromagnetic signature which is modulated, using the schumann resonance as a carrier signal, onto water as a medium of transmission and storage. the signal-induced water is then subjected to the elimination of contained bio-molecules which is then used to re-create the original DNA sequence.

in short: DNA can be created from "magic water". the essence of the organism is imprinted onto the water!

the article also contains the technical details (quantum mechanical in nature) of how this is possible, experimental results showing that this phenomenon is occurring, and a laboratory setup which is used to validate these results (diagram shown above).

following is text from the article which i have edited to give a clearer idea:

Ultra Low Frequency Electromagnetic Waves (ULF 500−3000 Hz) were detected in certain cultures of micro-organisms (virus, bacteria) or from the plasma of humans infected with the same agents. This same Electro-Magnetic Signal (EMS) is observed from their extracted DNA. An isolated single gene fragment was able to generate EMS, suggesting that a short DNA sequence was sufficient to induce the signals. In the case of HIV, EMS are not produced by the RNA of viral particles, but rather are produced by the proviral DNA present in infected cells.

It was shown clearly that the water resonance can faithfully perpetuate DNA information. In order to load energy in the water, we need a resonant alternating magnetic field. In higher organisms, such as the humans, this field can be produced by the nervous system. Elementary organisms, such as bacteria, should use environmental fields. Good candidates are the Schumann modes of the geomagnetic field. DNA signalling is stimulated by 7 Hz naturally occurring waves on earth. Waves produced by the human brain are also in the range of 7 Hz.

as a scientist, i get pretty aggravated by misuse of technical language and the appropriation of scientific concepts as reinforcement of certain "woo" mysticism. those persons who seek to enforce the dogmas of science are equally intolerable. i make this offering to the ATS community as an example that it is possible to integrate concepts from both sides of the debate. indeed, when physics and metaphysics meet-up, some truly incredible ideas are possible.

just imagine the implications if the findings of this article are true!

edit on 8-1-2011 by tgidkp because: equanimity

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

It's just one big orchestrate ain't it!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

just imagine the implications if the findings of this article are true!

That is fascinating. I'm imagining already. Star Trek stuff. Food replicators and 'Beam me home, Scottie' !
edit on 1/8/2011 by new_here because: had a oops.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
the questions that arise from this are endless. a few right off the cuff:

- without an initial template, how does the polymerase operate? how does the water's resonant structure interact with it?

- what form does the resonant structure take? does it make sense to talk about it as a three-dimensional resonance, like an electron orbit? or is it amorphous, like a radio transmission? it strikes me as being similar to a hologram in that even a small sample of the water can generate further copies of DNA.

the DNA imprints into water. can also a protein imprint? what about an entire organism? is our full physical form imprinted onto (or projected out of) some type of ethereal substrate?

when i added that parenthesis above, it occurred to me that the order of operation is not clear here. which is the primal impetus, the DNA molecule or the resonant structure?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm not sure I am scientifically minded enough to totally understand this subject but I have heard about this sort of thing before and find it quite facinating! I think its wonderful that there are openminded scientific people out there doing research on this!
great post!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowind

well, one of the reasons i posted this here at ATS is because this is the sort of thing that people here speculate about all the time. people, like yourself, who are not particularly "scientifically minded" but nevertheless have made statements about the nature of reality similar to what is being discussed in the article.

i do not discourage open speculation at all!

thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Excellent. I've always believed in the ethers but could not scientifically back up it up.
Science shouldn't be a matter of faith but that's just me

Water is information.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This makes one wonder then if human thought is also transferable and information transferable from one person to another by contact. Water, making up the majority of the human form, would act like a large antenna under these circumstances. In this case we know that water transfers information . . . we just do not know what outside frequencies/information the host is able to tune in to.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

that is a very thought provoking suggestion.

in terms of the article, it took no less than 18 hours for the DNA fragments to leave an imprint on the water. so this study does not itself suggest that telepathy might be an outcome. however, if it can be reliably shown that bio-information can be transmitted and stored by quantum resonance patterning of water, then i imagine operations resembling telepathy are certainly within the scope of future study.

cool!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
at what point did the nervous system overtake the schumann resonance as the carrier signal?

it seems to me that this is a fundamental aspect of this theory. if the carrier itself can be tuned, this would lend a lot of support to those persons who enjoy the phrase "raising their vibration".

in digital communications, when you change the carrier signal, you also change the number of symbols (information) that can be reliably carried on the channel. this has everything to do with bandwidth. (please note that i have referred to DNA as a digital signal.)

so what we are effectively saying is that initially, with prokaryotic cells and viruses, the bandwidth of DNA was determined by the natural environment. but later in evolution, the organism became capable of determining the width of its own channel.....this capability is afforded to it by the nervous system.

that makes a lot of sense to me, actually.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
here is what a digital signal on an analog carrier looks like:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dde893ff43cb.gif[/atsimg]

IMO, this may be the type of signal that we would look for in the water. i will have to go back and read if the model they have provided in the article makes reference to phase-shifting of the shumann resonance. that would be an interesting correlation.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Good work.

Went looking for something specific, couldn't find it but found these. You might find them interesting (not all are directly relevant):

Electricity Can Spark Regeneration

Is Biotech Creating New Incurable Diseases Accidentally?

US Military Funds Geneticist Searching for DNA "So Dangerous It Does Not Exist"

...More later. Keep up the good work. S&F

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
Source Link

The electromagnetic signals (EMS) are not linearly correlated with the initial number of bacterial cells before their filtration. In one experiment the EMS were similar in a suspension of E. coli cells varying from 10^9 down to 10. It is an all or none phenomenon.
I wouldn't expect the frequency to change, but if the amplitude didn't change with that much change in concentration, it makes their experimental results highly suspect.

They think it might lead to a cure for AIDS or something like that, all I can say is, I won't believe that until I see it, especially with dodgy statements like that one saying a change in concentration of 100 million-fold has no effect.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
thanks
I've read a bit about Masaru Emoto and his experaments with water and it has amazed me since then that the possibilities that this could lead to. I think that perhaps our emotions have a strong influance on water and that it can possibly be the reason for cases of empathy and telepathy as well as physic healings. Traditionally in cultures often water is linked with emotion. I have often wondered if water is not somehow "alive" in some sense... maybe not exactly consious in the same sense as an animal or human... but that it can absorb and retain emotional intent and energy so that it almost has a life of its own.
I find it spectacular the scope that this effect could be utalized as not only is most of our body made of water but so is most of the Entire planet!

Perhaps this is how the 100th monkey idea works? Could water somehow be the earth's
physical link/ representation of the of askakic record or universal unconsious?

Perhaps this link with water and vibration is how dolphins manage to help heal people with echolocation therapy
I think maybe they have a better understanding of it then we do.
I also read once that the virbrational frequency of a cats purr is at the perfect resonance to heal bones. I think that vibrations of intention and thought can effect the phyiscal a great deal in ways we can't even imagine.

It also makes me think of the fact that the moon controls the tides of earth as well as many other cycles of nature. Often you hear things about how more babies are born on full moons than any other time, and the idea of luna and lunatics and people going crazy on full moon nights. Making me think that not only can we effect water with our emotions to some extent but it effects us as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
What I am curious about is if water collects, stores, and passes information does this boil down (sorry) to elements, such as hydrogen and oxygen, passing information elementally and more so even on the atomic and subatomic levels. I think I saw some other research on this regarding quantum computing or something or rather that spoke of this. This really opens boundless possibilities if you stop and think about it especially considering if this goes further down the pike to atomic components . . .electrons and other subatomic particles possibly being responsible for this phenomenon. Where do electrons go between point A and their reappearance at point B and what possibilities does this imply if information accompanied it there?
edit on 9-1-2011 by nonnez because: content

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

thats a cool thought! of course there is water in the air in humitidity but if they air itself or other elements can also do this that would be really cool. Maybe it would help to verify that limestone and quartz can contribute to hauntings buy imprinting the events around them? and the use of crystals to carry certain memories/information in metaphysical circles as well as things like the ancient crystal skulls?

If the very particals that make up everything have this same feature also it might help prove the theory that our thoughts really do create the world we live in!
edit on 10-1-2011 by shadowind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

i agree that this is a strange aspect of the findings. above i mentioned that this is why it reminds me somewhat of a hologram. being that this resonance is due to quantum effects, it may be a holographic type of phenomenon.

thanks for the input!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

the key here is in understanding what they are calling the "Coherence Domain". the CD is either in an excited or unexcited state: ON or OFF. interestingly, it is claimed that the frequency (NOT the amplitude) changes in response to the level of concentration of DNA. this is just the opposite of what you (Arbitrageur) had initially expected.

....all molecules enclosed within an extended region (of water), denominated Coherence Domain (CD), oscillate in unison in tune with an em field trapped within the CD. The size of this extended region is just the wavelength of the trapped em field....
....The CD frequency is decreased by the increase of aqueous dilution. Higher dilutions, on the contrary, could produce no signal because the ion concentration is decreased below the threshold able to excite the CDs....

also, it looks like there is a "phase-lock" of the vortices surrounding the DNA molecule within a single CD. this phase lock creates an electromagnetic nanostructure in the water. so, the drawing of the digital modulation that i posted above is actually a pretty good description of what is going on.

...The phase-locking at the specific frequency of the em field propagating in the original DNA tube is clearly reflected in the specificity of the induced water microstructures...

it is a good idea to remain skeptical about such provocative claims. but surely the researchers involved realize what is at stake by putting their names to this paper.

if nothing else, it is providing good food for the mind.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowind
I also read once that the virbrational frequency of a cats purr is at the perfect resonance to heal bones. I think that vibrations of intention and thought can effect the phyiscal a great deal in ways we can't even imagine.

I don't know about bones, but my tomcat, who purrs like a tractor when he gets going, sits on my chest and purrs when my heart gets bad. (I have a degenerative heart disease.) He seems to restore my health whenever he does that.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

So what do you think of homeopathy now?
Is there an actual water-memory system which could make it work?
edit on 13/1/11 by Kailassa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join