It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this nibiru - 2 vids taken today, one in u.s. one in jerusalem

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

was a joke, lighten up lizard , don't know about name calling either.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

gravitational effects = earthquakes, adverse weather and pole shift maybe?
www.youtube.com...

Also lots and lots of strange things being built quickly, i.e. international disaster monitoring space station, dooms day bunkers for seeds, and loads more to many to mention:
heres one to seed bunker:
www.youtube.com...

why has us started putting vending machines out there that vend out gold ingots?, why is gold cost so high, why is economy getting so bad, is there going to be nuclear war in korea, all speculation but it could happen and i think theres more reason to belive it will than it won't though.

Check out this site for ancient civilisations:
www.s8int.com

p.s. happy new year
, and bear in mind live life as you want to while you can!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
^^^

See there are others who are not joking though...and are truly running around thinking the world is about to flip upside down or some other complete nonsense.

Originally posted by oswego

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by greeny122229

that looks like a satellite, this is what happens when the sun shines a specific way on the satellites up in space

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm
^^^

See there are others who are not joking though...and are truly running around thinking the world is about to flip upside down or some other complete nonsense.

i'm just after answers - theres strange things afoot caused by who knows what, and all i can do is speculate - i will go on living like i always have and enjoy my life as always, but will always ave this niggling at the back of my head
as any sane semi intelignet person would have

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If we think about this, a nuclear war would be the easiest way to depopulate, and then gain control for the NWO.
Which I personally believe will be usa, china and russia

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
[facepalm]

Come on!
It's sundogs.
Not satellites, not planets, not HAARP or whatever irrational explanations are here.

It's nothing else.
No other explanation needed.

This thread is 3 pages too long already.

Great find, OP...
But it's already de-bunked.

On page 1.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

agreed - as i say i think somethings going to happen - but we can only guess what and hope we're all just being paranoid, role on 2013, i'll be on a beach in thailand like every christmas

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

future thread dec22 2012......... dark star approaches link to cnn.. those were not sun dogs on you tube, we had many warnings.
i can so see that thread in 2 years rite before the internet shuts down for good.

It's so dark a star that it's as bright as the sun in the video. Anyway, Ms Lieder put her "sundogs down" and most likely ate them, or put them in the freezer.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm

future thread dec22 2012......... dark star approaches link to cnn.. those were not sun dogs on you tube, we had many warnings.
i can so see that thread in 2 years rite before the internet shuts down for good.

That's because you are delusional.

And according to your join date, a n00b as well.

soooo a nOob cant know anything?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
[facepalm]

Come on!
It's sundogs.
Not satellites, not planets, not HAARP or whatever irrational explanations are here.

It's nothing else.
No other explanation needed.

This thread is 3 pages too long already.

Great find, OP...
But it's already de-bunked.

On page 1.

Agreed.

At least it's been filed in the correct location.

Let them delusionally speculate to how the sundog's are going to blow up the earth, there's not much the rest of us can do to stop them.

I do appreciate the prompt debunking by the intelligent members though....so thank you.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
[morA

sundogs are NOT caused by camera lense thats called a lense flare, sundogs are caused by ice particles in high altitude reflecting the sun, u also note in the vids that there are clouds, the suns reflection or sun rays travel far, a break in the clouds and sunlight peeps through, its not a planet as we would all see it, trust me its a sundog or just an artifact of sunlight.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
yeah without a doubt its a sundog I see them frequently

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Definitly a sundog, look at this vid, almost the same:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I think it's the sun sneaking thru the back side of that cloud...nothing more nothing less.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
NIBIRU DOES NOT EXIST.

God dammit people, no one has ever submitted a single shred of valid evidence to support it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

/thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Clearly looks like reflection from the sun in the camera lens.

Fail.

I had to look at it a 2nd time to verify what you said and it is not a reflection of camera lens. Perhaps you are talking about the tiny speck of light appearing and moving along WITH the camera? now that would be reflection of the camera lens. I think the OP was talking about the ball of light with the long streak to the left of the sun. That is not a reflection of the camera lens. I don't know what it is, it could quite possibly be just a puff of cloud glistening with light from the sun to which the camera just enhance it even more. Anyone ever tried filming the sun in the open? it makes everything brighter that it is. Again I don't know what it is, but it is certainly cool.

Looking through more post, I agree it is a sundog.
edit on 9-1-2011 by innocenttdreams because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join