It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIFETIME CHANNEL CONSPIRACY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
BEWARE!!!!!!!! I was channel surfing the other day and ran across a movie that looked interesting...... After watching for about 10-15 mins, I asked my girlfriend what channel we were watching..... she said she didn't know, and we continued to watch the movie.... after about 20 mins the little lifetime icon appeared at the bottom of the screen..... now I make it a point to NOT watch lifetime movies since they are EXTREMELY!!!!!! anti-male.... so I turned the channel, to which my girlfriend replied "you were interested in that movie until you saw that it was the lifetime channel, so change it back" ..... so there I was trapped into a lifetime movie.

SO BEWARE!!!!! If you come across a movie and you don't know what channel you are watching be careful!!!!!!!! you just might be watching the lifetime channel without knowing it.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, that is because Lifetime is getting smarter. They have started playing regular movies(chick based, of course) as well as the gems like "Fifteen and Pregnant" to get everybody hooked. I am anti-Lifetime Movies, but I will admit, I watch the channel for The Nanny, Mad About You and once in a great while Unsolved Mysteries.....
If my wife ever showed interest in subscribing to the Lifetime Movie Network, I think I would have to run far far away!!!

new topics

join