It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the most credible people providing information Re: UFO/ ETs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaaTal
How ever am in the middle of putting togethor information for Various people in my parts and once done i will post this to the site providing i have time.. At this point i will be another person of a few who will tell you October 2011 is month to have your affairs totally in line I was told 10years ago and was suppose to put it out some how to the public but this went against who i was back then but now i have short 10months to do what i had before in 10 years.. I hope most of you have least 1 year supply of food and water and are reading up on defense.. your worse enemy now is your neighbors..

Well whatever it is you're predicting that you were told 10 years ago, I wouldn't have your mind set on it happening. Things might have changed since then.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
Who is flying them? What is their agenda ? Friend or Foe?

Which version is the correct one???
Thanks for indulging me.
Well you're asking the same questions we all ask. Some people claim to have answers but nobody really does. The first question is are any craft we see alien? There's no good evidence for this but that doesn't rule out the possibility.

But if we don't know if the craft are even alien, all we can do is speculate on what the intentions of aliens might be, and our views will be tainted by our anthropocentric tendencies. We could speculate there are peaceful states, or war-mongering states run by aliens. The other possibility is the independence day scenario, where they merely want to rape the planet for it's resources and don't care about the biological infestation. Or they may be here "to serve man" like the Kanamits in the twilight zone episode.

Twilight Zone: To Serve Man

But to borrow a phrase from someone else, there's every possibility the aliens are not only stranger than we imagine, but stranger than we CAN imagine, so our anthropocentric views on what they might be like are probably just too limited by our experience.

I think there are aliens out there but I've never seen any evidence they've visited Earth.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Arbitrageur because: fix typo

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I would like to thank everyone for the great information that you have provided. I've been engrossed in it for the past few days. Loading videos on this old computer takes forever. (I'm pretty sure that George Washington sent e-mails to his troops in Valley Forge on this computer !) I dont expect to have this issue set to rest any time soon. There are many people who claim this phenomena is real, that we have been and continue to be visited by people from other worlds. There are others who feel this is all a bunch of hooey and anyone who believes otherwise is just plain old nuts. Heck I've even questioned my own sanity at times. We certainly have not been attacked by any otherworldy enteties. If they're out there they are either very slow, very patient, or not hostile. I read recently about some amazing technology that if true could change the world forever. If this exists and the govt is keeping it secret to keep us dependent on fossil fuels, well that is nuts. I'd like to believe that the people we elect to office have some brains in their heads. If this technology exists and we dont use for economic reasons (ie Big Oil not needed any longer) that is not smart. Anything that will get us off of the teat of the middle east should be welcomed! But since we are not using this technology, I have to conclude that it does not exist. The more information I get the less sure I am of anything!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

The more information I get the less sure I am of anything!!!

Don't worry, that is very common when you start looking with so many different stories and which one.
After some time stronger connections between the important elements start to build up. I can be a little uncomfortable living with doubt on some topics, but when it is really important continuing the research helps.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Greer talk alot of #. He makes you pay to join his Joshua Tree alien craft meetings. I saw him on youtube talking about an astral craft or some crap and saying you could not see it. Total let down for those who paid. Even more so retarded are his blanket statement about all aliens being good. Has he met ALL aliens?

gtfo greer

i have alot of faith in Richard Dolan and David Jacobs. People who do not make blanket statements and claim to know all like greer, and are still asking questions. Dolan himself seems to distance hims
elf from greer.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Falsetruths because: edit for more info

edit on 4-8-2011 by Falsetruths because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join