It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner (Rep. Gifford's shooter) Youtube Channel - Weird stuff here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Not only rambling, but rambling about obvious stuff as if he just discovered it...

(paraphrasing because his videos suck and I don't want to go through it again)

Humans eat food
Food makes humans live
I am a human and need food to live...

It's BS...

I know, it reminds me of the first few classes of philosophical logic 101.
I was half expecting to see some Venn diagrams pop up in the video as 'logical' proof of the rambling.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
ATS THREAD

Great... Now the MSM will paint him, along with all of us, as conspiracy terrorists... Er I mean theorists...

I sincerely hope that it's not him... but looking at the original post, and subsequent replies in Erad3's thread, it sure looks like it is him...

Damn...

Magnum

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
im in no way convinced that it is actually this guys youtube page. its all very vague and generic, if you know what i mean.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

I did see that thread and the similarities are striking.
Now I am hearing that there is possibly a second person involved in the shooting, but havnt really heard much more than that. Along with the suspicious package found outside of the Rep's office too...
One thing is for certain, this kid had something unique going on upstairs.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
How did he make it into college with such a poor grasp on the English language? Just goes to show what a joke "extended education" is.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

2 words, community college

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenIndaSun
reply to post by HarmonicNights

2 words, community college

That is probably where he learned the basic logical puzzles we keep seeing in his vids.
A is A
if A is not B
Than B is not A
Therefore...blah blah

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
WEIRDEST OBSERVATION

Rep Giffords' youtube channel, last accessed two days ago (before the shooting), is subscribed to the shooters' channel (classitup10)!!!!!!

And she only has two subscriptions, Loughners and Rep Ike Skelton's.

www.youtube.com... -it is absolutely her official channel.

This shows she knew about Jared Loughner, maybe he was making threats or wanted her to see his crazy therioes.

Either way this is BIG.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Jayhawker because: spell check fail

UPDATE: Now it says she accessed it an hour ago, but I got a screenshot. Uploading now
edit on 9-1-2011 by Jayhawker because: (no reason given)

Here it is:

edit on 9-1-2011 by Jayhawker because: added pic

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jayhawker

I dont know what to make of this.
The screen shot says it was 2 days ago last log in and subscibing to classitup10....
I have to look into this a little bitmore

edit below...
It could be something innocent enough, but it is something that is new.
When you do a google search for her youtube page and clicked on the cached version, it shows the site as of Dec 2nd and it is not subscribing to classitup10
edit on 9-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I wonder if he had wanted her to see his ideas on his channel.

Maybe Rep Giffords responded saying he doesn't make sense or that he is wrong. His ATS posts show he is very defensive. Maybe that was his psycho motive.

/Speculation

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

I dont know what to make of this.
The screen shot says it was 2 days ago last log in and subscibing to classitup10....
I have to look into this a little bitmore

edit below...
It could be something innocent enough, but it is something that is new.
When you do a google search for her youtube page and clicked on the cached version, it shows the site as of Dec 2nd and it is not subscribing to classitup10
edit on 9-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

So we know for sure that sometime between 12/2 and 1/6 Rep Giffords added, and I assume, viewed her would be assassin's youtube videos

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I have been through many of the threads concerning this person, and all I conclude is that whatever this may have been, or was meant to be, while the time ticks, we get further away from the truth. This again is a way for those of us that want to question, theorize, or research TPTB, to "Back Off". This as well as the Florida shooting seem to be eerily similar on the quest to let us know that they will not except, questions, or even sites that promote "free" thinking,

No one will have the correct answers, and even speculating can cause harm. If he knew what he was doing, he could have been relaying a message to those that are looking to settle down, and that things of the future are going to be grim. I am listening, and the answers though vague are pointing to this could be the end of society, and freedoms as we know it. Just my opinion.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I am listening, and the answers though vague are pointing to this could be the end of society, and freedoms as we know it. Just my opinion.

Peace, NRE.

NRE

I have the same thoughts as you here, although I hope with every fiber of my being that these thoughts are just my paranoia. If we remember, there were times in the past when any citizen could walk up to the front door of the White house and ring the bell, in 1962 the President rode in an open air vehicle, and prior to 1981 you could stand right next to the President as he entered his vehicle. This all changed because of situations like we are discussing now. Will Congressmen and women now have to fear for their safety everytime they step out?

I hope this is not the case.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jayhawker
Maybe Rep Giffords responded saying he doesn't make sense or that he is wrong. His ATS posts show he is very defensive.

He is an ATS member? Please confirm.
edit on 1/9/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

To address that issue, it has been specualted in multiple threads (all of which have been closed by SO), that a certain account may have belonged to Mr. Loughner, because of similarities in the youtube videos and posts made here on the boards at ATS. It is purely speculation, and I suspect you already know that. For anyone else who may question it, it is speculation at this point.

<< 1   >>

join