It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner (Rep. Gifford's shooter) Youtube Channel - Weird stuff here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I just came across Jared Loughner's Youtube Channel (unconfirmed though).

The introduction video is pretty weird, obviously this guy has a need for some sort of help.

Here is a link to his channel:

Youtube Channel

Here is the introduction video:

A video title: "Hello" also from Jared Lee Loughner's channel

and finally the video on Mind Control:

Only three videos on the page, with one more marked as a favorite.
Watch and give your thoughts on this dude here.

editted to add:
here is a news source with the same info
News source

The site has a picture and some more info on him.

Details emerge about the shooter Jared Loughner., pictured below. In addition to numerous details about his life, such as his favorite books, among which are The Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf, we find the following suicide video. Incidentally his MySpace site has already been taken down.

edit on 8-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: adding news source

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I watched the videos earlier. Either the guy is off or he did it for a reason...perhaps to help him plead insanity during a trial if he was caught alive.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
more to the story here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
I watched the videos earlier. Either the guy is off or he did it for a reason...perhaps to help him plead insanity during a trial if he was caught alive.

I think that an insanity plea would have been par for the course after watching these vids.
The other poster linking to some weird bird quote as well.
Insanity, yes.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

the thing is maybe the bird was real, i say this because someone gave the same description about a bird on one of the bird threads on here i just need to find it , if you find it please post on my thread.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The first thought I had when I watched his first video was how well he would fit into the ATS community.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Well, when I was told about it just about an hour ago when leaving work, I said he was probably and ATS member. LOL, maybe we shouldn't joke like that.

seeashrink

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I had the same exact thought. Reading the text in the videos reminded me so much of some of the things I've read around here.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
S&F. I was considering making a thread named "Who was Loughner?", it would be repetitive in light of your thread. I am really curious why he went all the way and carried out this act. I'm not saying this was a good thing to do, that's for each individual to consider weighing the entire situation (his life, her life, other victims, the government she works for, and so on).

I want to understand his rationale and his sentiment. I have read he was a master of grammar. Perhaps he was, but he was a student at a community college(no offense intended, I went to one too for a few years), and in one of the videos I noted a blatant grammar error. In addition, he was kicked out of a Pre-algebra class one time as reported by a classmate. They also considered him very disturbed (I take this with a grain of salt, most people would call me disturbed for my thoughts). He seems interested in 'literacy' (which seems to not be ability to read) and 'dreaming' (which seems not to be that during sleep).

Also, the phrase 'conscience dreaming' makes little sense (then again, he may be 'crazy'). The phrase 'conscious dreaming' (aka lucid dreaming) would make more sense, IMO. I watched all of his youtube videos (there were 5 at the time) and took very little away (he must consider me one of the 95%), of course a conversation in person would have been more informative.

If anyone can shed light into his rationale prior to the attack it would be much appreciated. I'm hoping someone here on ATS is like him and understood his videos, and if not like him, just discuss what else is known and your thoughts. He seems like a 'deep' person and could be quite intriguing. Regardless, he is more of a thinker than most of society.

Here is an article concerning him; Man linked to shooting 'very disturbed'

please note, this is also the post I made in this thread ATS Loughner Youtube videos thread

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Perhaps he was in the ATS Community!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

64 days ago on a woman's my space page he refers to a strange bird that came on a comet ,i thought it was a metaphor but then i remembered some lady on one of the bird threads on ats describing the same bird .. any info or comments please post here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Geez, another left wing lunatic with a gun.

What is it with these people?
They are more dangerous than what we were led to believe about Tea Party members.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Well to answer your question, Who is he?
I have found some info.

22 year old male.
Military recruit at the Military Entrance Processing Center in Phoenix.
Picture from his myspace:

more info to follow as I come across it

edit on 8-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: spelling as usual

Appears to have lived with his parents still on N Soledad Avenue in Tuscon AZ, Amy and Randy Loughner

edit on 8-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

Well to answer your question, Who is he?
I have found some info.

22 year old male.
Military recruit at the Military Entrance Processing Center in Phoenix.
Picture from his myspace:

more info to follow as I come across it

edit on 8-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: spelling as usual

Appears to have lived with his parents still on N Soledad Avenue in Tuscon AZ, Amy and Randy Loughner

edit on 8-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

Here's what I find odd about this dude besides the most obvious... How many people especially in their 20's cite which district they live in? I've been alive much longer than this kid, and I don't recall ever mentioning my district in conversation... Not once.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
now there is a suspicious package found in Tucson www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Thanks. How I dread looking at pictures people take of themselves. Anyways, that is weird that he cites his district on the youtube page(I don't know mine), I thought it was weird and then moved along. Perhaps he wanted to be sure he attacked the right representative.

22 and living with his parents, that was part of his problem.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Someone who can actually read and comprehend "are" becoming so hard to find

Jared ain't unbalanced,he just has the ability to think ,and comprehend,.

Like so few do..

The time past notwithstanding.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders

Someone who can actually read and comprehend "are" becoming so hard to find

Jared ain't unbalanced,he just has the ability to think ,and comprehend,.

Like so few do..

The time past notwithstanding.

In your opinion what is he thinking and comprehending? Because I am not sure if I see anything here more than rambling

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Not only rambling, but rambling about obvious stuff as if he just discovered it...

(paraphrasing because his videos suck and I don't want to go through it again)

Humans eat food
Food makes humans live
I am a human and need food to live...

It's BS...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
possible mind control victim?
maybe his programing was coming undone, hence the videos
so his controllers decided to use him up:

SarahPac Called for Ariz. Congresswoman to be 'Targeted'

new topics

top topics