It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

that was a four wheeler video ?
what do you mean four wheeler video

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
oh and this..

hahahahahaha you know I just want (cough) what is best for the farm

another Farm Referance?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

it forwarded me to a four wheeler video when I clicked on your link a bunch of kids riding four wheelers

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

as i said before "umbi's" is a name for people on this Umbilical? forum same as titlers?another forum. I came across these forums and I am trying to find my way back. Someone also mentioned a forum like this earlier in the thread. So much to look back on. This video is his rambling of wanting to start another forum. i cannot find it on FB any more. No one wanted to be involved in his new forum and he bacame upset. I am sorry I did not pay attention to where I was leading myself. I was looking for that stupid Oswego conversation with giffords and JLL and somehow came across all this. I am gonna go look at these videos and see if I can track down something from his viewers comments. i am home sick so I have nothing better to do unless I want to get started on soap operas...thank goodness I do not watch T.V.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
oh and this..

hahahahahaha you know I just want (cough) what is best for the farm

another Farm Referance?
That cult destiny has a farm but he still had his hair when he was saying this

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by controldiction

I got into them too but the thing went full circle on me and I do not remember it like a bad dream? I feel your pain

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok, so I googled every variation of the -opia thing I could think of. I watched the video of him again, and I thought I heard him say something about going back to "pint size" things. I typed in pintopia and got nothing of interest.

So I googled pinetopia and we get, second match from the bottom, something about pinetopia and a galaxy in World of Warcraft.

www.google.com...=psy&hl=en&rlz=1R2ADFA_enUS401&q=pinetopia&aq=1o&aqi=g-sx1g-o1&aql=f&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=7b989c6c17f79c85

Maybe he took this whole WoW thing a bit too seriously.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
seriously though the bird he was discribing was a cockatrice look it up on wikipedia it will show you its the emblem of this place en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: edit

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Is Oswego still alive this morning? For the record, my house was NOT raided in the night, and I haven't even had a single black helicopter flying over. I'm pretty disappointed with this. I was hoping I'd have some excitement. Anyway, what's the status? I'd hate to read though 10 more pages of "I have a link, and I can't share it" posts. Anything new?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Go back a page check out my first post about the cockatrice

edit on 11-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: added content

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
the past two pages have been interesting Navey_Vet. I had excitement last night. someone tried to break into my house. Im positive it was mere coincidence and has nothing to do with this.

link   

I got it to work... sorry I just clicked the link

link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Found it well found one...the Umbi's are a Umbilical Blisters forum group.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Since the WoW references are coming out could he be talking about a rare bird in World of Warcraft??? I do not play, so I am not sure of the characters/weapons/pets. Could this just be a rare bird/pets in the game?

Just thinking out loud

EDIT: Just found a website called Petopia for WoW: Petopia

JT
edit on 11-1-2011 by Greenblaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
No odd happenings here. I did get my car insurance bill in the mail this morning. Can't share with you what it says though. I can only say it's dire. Buy food and head underground. Save yourselves!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The cockatrice is mentioned in some Wow forums also. Maybe he was just fascinated with the whole WoW thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
yeah I dont play either but you might be on to something here is a link

www.wowwiki.com...

I wonder if we can find his character.
edit on 11-1-2011 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenblaz
Since the WoW references are coming out could he be talking about a rare bird in World of Warcraft??? I do not play, so I am not sure of the characters/weapons/pets. Could this just be a rare bird/pets in the game?

Just thinking out loud

JT

I use to play wow...if it is a reference to a wow pet or character it will surely be on this site warcraftpets.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think it has something to do with this place that use the bird cockatrice as it emblem the place use to be a weather station and is now a observatory check cockatrice out on wikipedia and this place will come up

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDofENGLAND
seriously though the bird he was discribing was a cockatrice look it up on wikipedia it will show you its the emblem of this place en.wikipedia.org...

I have nothing new to add, but the bird you mention reminds me of the movie Artificial Intelligence, when David mentions his first memory is a bird and then it ends up being the logo of the company that created him

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join