It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

i dont think oswego will care if the info is real and he stated tht he had it on a saved disk tht fool is gone the govt is not going too let a credible convo with a congress woman saying doom is on the way too get too the media

tht would panic the world ! or he is on the run lol, just like his prison break avatar and his signiture sayn escape is only the begning
edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

The thing with Manson is that he put his mind altering skills to work on others. I was wondering if somewhere along the line Jared may have done the same thing to someone. Did he have close friends at one time? Where are they now? What have they become? Perhaps he had a friend once that was nicknamed "Bird". What was his middle school and high school years like?

link   
Its on page 64 ,8 up from the bottom. I dont know yet how to post a link. I have NOT seen anything. Just that curious post by that member. It just seemed weird to me nobody caught it and then questioned this person. Im gonna try to u2u this person "wantstoknowmore" and see if they will respond. I have never u2u'ed anyone so if anyone else wants to PLEASE try to get this person and see if they will link it. I really doubt it but maybe??

link   
Time for me to leave work and head home, where I will likely jump right back into this insanity. I am sure after a quick thirty minute commute there will be 40 more pages to catch up on.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHABBYCAT
Its on page 64 ,8 up from the bottom. I dont know yet how to post a link. I have NOT seen anything. Just that curious post by that member. It just seemed weird to me nobody caught it and then questioned this person. Im gonna try to u2u this person "wantstoknowmore" and see if they will respond. I have never u2u'ed anyone so if anyone else wants to PLEASE try to get this person and see if they will link it. I really doubt it but maybe??

Where are you looking?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
at the top of windows

copy http:/www.______________________________

then paste in a post and its there

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantstoknowmore
ok so Ive read every page so far on this topic...and I wished I hadn't lol. Oswego is/was right, there is an official nasa blog that has the details to the convo between giffords and loughner, enlightening to say the least. Look it up yourself. Basically heres the Scenario.
J asks giffords a question back in 2007. Giffords doesn't answer, because the question is not pertinent to the discussion. J gets angry.

Then-online, because J was stalking Giffords, where she posted, when, they have an arguement about Nasa, whether the space shuttles were real or not. Basically giffords lets slip that her hubby has seen some odd stuff up there that confirms stuff in a single line quote.

As for his odd way of logic- its his way of expressing his logical mind. He learned by the linear logic method. If A, then A. If A goes to B, then A goes to B. If B, then B. However, this only talks about how A affects B. Not all the other variables. This is the only way he can express his thoughts, and since he has no real control over them, he can only express one at a time. His syntax structure is horrible, and usually people talk about what reflects their past so the illiteracy topic in his mind. The only conspiracy here is what Giffords and her husband were doing with regards to Nasa....which Jared didnt know about directly. He was just obsessed with her because of how she didn't answer the question.

As for killing the girl- he's a nihilist, so he has a low regard for human life. Nihilism is like the extremist option for pessimism lol. Nothing can be known, or relayed.

He may have known something about the stuff between giffords and her husband, and nibiru, but it was speculation, and not the cause for the assasination. The thing that irks me is that giffords was shot through the brain....and is still responsive....That seems a lil impossible to me, unless there is a greater technology involved.

wantstoknowmore = oswego . Otherwise why leave us hanging and not give us the link to this mystery NASA blog.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Cybermerc because: (no reason given)

edit - She is not the first person to be shot in the head and survive. Jim Brady
edit on 10-1-2011 by Cybermerc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

He could be on his way to mexico to hand his evidence over to jesse ventura!! lol lmao who knows

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I think this is correct...i highly doubt our government would allow that blog to be accessed by us if it vontained shocking earth shattering info....i still.think Jared knows something about NASA and the mars rover...or well maybe if she did let something slip thats why the government had him attempt to kill her or give her amnesia...idk anymore this is really confusing

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
reply to post by Cybermerc

so ur sayn oswego is 3 diffrent ppl here ? thts wack and dumb

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ShabbyCat's link

link   
This thread reminds me of trying to find that ever elusive pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. And here is your pot of gold, folks!

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
SHABBYCAT stated that they had found some sort of blog....yet does not know how to copy/paste the link. Please for the love of lamp, somebody post a link!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
if oswego got death threats soon after then other ppl finding it should also correct?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Using a computer and not knowing how to post a link is like driving a car and not knowing how to turn the ignition!

link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

She didnt say she found the blog just someone talking about it....

Second

link   

Originally posted by matrix12
if oswego got death threats soon after then other ppl finding it should also correct?

He just called me and told me he's been murdered. Just kidding.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

maybe its there way of pulling a oswego or maybe hes oswego to lol were all oswego

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join