It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I think he was in his late 20's or early 30's. That "Angel" woman is probably just his alter ego. At least, that's what I'm going to believe. It's like Roswell. No answers, we can think what we want. HA!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NearDeathExp.ChangedMe

Yes....that is cool, no doubt....if nothing else, it is AWESOME! Some very interesting things being discovered recently![atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ac0656794da.jpg[/atsimg]

news.sciencemag.org...

edit on 10-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I agree. I have been following this damn thread for several days now. Even at work, Which I am currently at. I go home and sleep for 4 hours and then wake up to check this thread. My wife thinks I have lost my mind. Tomorrow I am off. God only knows how long I will sit watching this same thread during a day off. I know one thing. All this brainwashing talk, I feel like the only people whom have been brainwashed is the same 10 people, myself included that have been mind-melted staring at this thread. I wouldn't be surprised if oswego has a second account, or even created a new account, popped in here, and then posted a few new comments under that account just to keep our heads spinning.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Also,I just absolutely LOVEEE how the media only pointed out the main books being the Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf. Eesh. Great way to exaggerate the truth.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
heres a nasa blog im looking through forum.nasaspaceflight.com...

link   
Not yet have I watched the video,

But I just remembered something. I read a thread a while back where a senator or gov. Lady was warning freinds and family to stock up on water and food 6 months supply.

anybody remember that and does it tie in here was that the same lady that got shot?

link   

Heavy recovery equipment, to me that means bulldozers and cranes but the person wasn't specific.

Helicopters going back and forth ferrying people, I'm waiting for more contact.

Thanks for replying.

link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

You are right Navy we can guess , wish , hope , but it will probably turn into another nut case looking for attention...... With no answers to be found...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I said the exact same thing earlier. I think oswego/angelwrangler were one in the same.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Yep. I keep seeing "green birds" flying in front of my face LOL.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I am not sure what to believe at this point. But one thing that sticks out is the media uses us for info and dis-info. 2012 seems to be having a big role in whats to come. End of the world or just getting us to believe it will be. It is a big stage and we are not the audience.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So before I go. We have thoroughly researched and came to the theory that

(ROLL WITH ME HERE.

By the way, they just said he had 31 bullets and 1 jammed allowing 2 people to tackle him.

)

A green meteor spied on by nasa scientists that has been heading to earth could have harbored life, and that an alien species possibly came to earth, and altered some species DNA, causing some to die off, and others to behave strangely, and Jared possibly researched and found something out, at that point he was possibly kidnapped, drugged, or something and was trained subconsiously to kill Giffords. Just a theory. Well good night ATS, I am really tired.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

LMAO!!!! Yes we MUST have an occasional laugh here, especially on a mind crushing on like this...so once again....here's a bird singing the song "let the Bodies Hit the Floor" from one of this creeps videos...so nice I had to post it twice! Thanks for the laugh break!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
wonder that too and here is why

oswago is been here 4 days and already has his avatar setup amazingly acurate (it took me two weeks to figure out how to even put the damn thing on here) advanced knowlegs of how it works

and the u2u's Im having trouble with my browser
only because your confusing which account your typing on and you need to cover your arse

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JustLookingAround

Thank YOU for the info! Please try to post new info if you get it ok? That is the first concrete thing I have seen in a while as far as info!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

well...that kind looks like a green bird....
:p

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Check this out from a official nasa blog could this all tie in NASA's Desert RATS, or Research and Technology Studies, will make its 13th trip to the desert this fall for another round of analog testing.

The Desert RATS tests offer a chance for a NASA-led team of engineers, astronauts and scientists from across the country to come together to conduct technology-development research in the Arizona desert. The location offers a good stand in for destinations for future planetary exploration missions.

This year’s mission includes a variety of activities geared to inspire students to become space explorers and NASA’s future workforce. On Sept. 1, 2010, at 9:45 a.m. PDT, a 30-minute webcast will highlight the upcoming Desert RATS activities as they kick off the two-week testing period. Students can submit questions to be answered live by actual engineers and scientists that created, built and are testing all of the amazing tools, vehicles and technology. Questions for the NASA field test team can be submitted at www.arizonadesertrats.com. blogs.nasa.gov...

For more information about Desert RATS visit www.nasa.gov...

Check out videos of this year’s mission on YouTube. www.youtube.com...

Link to the NASA Explorer Schools Virtual Campus home page.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
it may be breaking news:

Jared Loughner may be facing death sentence.
Not convenient but ye know.It actually is convenient given the lack of info on him.
Specially all this we've read on ATS.
Getting a speedy trial could mean that tptb want him out.
And it will be done in front of everyone.So nobody suspects foul play,

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I dont have anything to add thats important but I have been a member for awhile , never commented. I just wanted to make my presence here with you guys known. I have been here since the start of this thing too. Stayed up all night looking thru things ,clicking links, trying to find information. I have nothing......except as many of you - a headache. There are a few weird things that have come up I am looking into right now. Its probably kinda stupid to bring it up because I am so tired and not seeing properly, one of these things is ,I wouldve sworn a few pages back I saw another person state they ALSO knew where this "blog" is located. Am I just losing it or did another person state that? I am going back about 8 pages and looking for this. Sorry if this made little to no sense but I really have been right here with you for the past couple days, getting very little rest.

Shabbycat

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join