It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I apologize if this is considered a stupid question, but why is everything he has posted being yanked from public view? I understand the authorities want to investigate it, but it seems theyor the providers are removing it completely. Who gets paid to do these "clean sweeps" when something like this occurs? And if it isn't some sort of conspiracy why go through the effort of wiping the net? Most would and did look at his stuff like he was delusional, so why not let it stand to perpetuate that idea?

And bravo! You guys are on it. lol I am trying to keep up.
If your gut tells you to look, then pay no mind to anyone else. You may be on to something huge and if not, hey atleast you KNOW!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

check this out

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I still think he might have been referring to the Mayan Quetzalcoatl or some other Mayan diety.
I read a news story too that was an interview with a girl that knew him and she stated he was really into the Mayans and the 2012 prophesy.

Still you guys might be onto something- maybe he went after her as much because of her husband as her. His posts are full of Nasa conspiracy stuff concerns.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

edit on 9/1/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
the bird could be the shuttle?. he mentions the green screen in the shuttle thread. the scales could be the outer tiles. isnt the shuttle on an astronauts shoulder?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I only read through the first page of comments, but could this lunatic have been talking about a tattoo?? Someone probably already metioned it, but that seems the most logical to me. He went into great detail to describe the bird on his shoulder. Just a thought...any thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Again has anyone played it backwards?

One more thing.

It is kinda funny that the first comment was only eight hours ago in the vid and in his other vid he did not allow comments.. humm did someone turn on comments after the killings?
edit on 9-1-2011 by blangger because: typo

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Well he was definitely eating fruit loops.

Couldn't help it. I require levity in the midst of tragedies.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Anyone else notice that his youtube profile is written in past tense?

Interests:
My favorite interest was reading...

Books:
I had favorite books...

Maybe he was meant to turn the gun on himself during the shooting?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord

Originally posted by BenIndaSun
reply to post by oswego

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the youtube video of the flag burning, under the info section it includes the bird information. This 'bird' story/theory may be older and include more people. I honestly have no idea but my curiosity is high.

=| If there's no flag in the constitution then the flag in the film is unknown. There's no flag in the constitution. Therefore, the flag in the film is unknown. Burn every new and old flag that you see. Burn your flag! I bet you can imagine this in your mind with a faster speed. Watch this protest in reverse! Ask the local police; "What's your illegal activity on duty?". If you protest the government then there's a new government from protesting. There's not a new government from protesting. Thus, you aren't protesting the government. There's something important in this video: There's no communication to anyone in this location. You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government? I want you to imagine a comet or meteoroid coming through the atmosphere. On the other hand, welcome yourself to the desert: Maybe your ability to protest is from the brainwash of the current government structure.

err you people do realize that this person is talking in code right?? you do know they are not talking about an actual bird right? right? just because 2 people who might be the same person spoke about the same type of object does not mean its real. all the pseudo symbology he uses is a lame attempt to describe the government. the one eye with red and blue is a dead giveaway. also the bald eagle comment and the chat about a government. this seems like a mentally handicapped individuals attempt to understand the current state of his reality. waste your time if you want i think this is a wild goose chase. pun intended. have fun.

I agree. I have a theory about the code here too. It sounds like he is talking about his drug use in code. Dirtbag potheads always use very dumb imagery to describe their drugs. He's got some new bong (beak) that is lime green glass. He uses stainless steel (grey) scales to weigh his pot. The flame he uses to burn his pot burns red (the eye), with a faint ring of blue smoke (iris) around it.

Woodpecker feet = pot leaf shape. Wings = size of his plant.

Just came to my mind because as tim3lord says - "pseudo symbology" is used to talk in code. Druggies do that all of the time, and this kid is described on yahoo as being a pothead. Some crazy meteor bird is a cool story, but it seems pretty far fetched to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
jeepers ,creepers don`t you hide your peepers,weird !

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Many perished in the past, and many would in the future. She guides the way.

A victim. He is now forever lost.

Could he have been saved? Saved, by a sparrow?

Peace is symbolized by a dove. Wisdom is symbolized by an owl.

Fate was symbolized by a sparrow.

The fragile sequence of events ruptured by fate.
She spoke of spheres borne out of our chests. They come from us all and lead us down our paths of life.

But what if that path was disrupted? What if the path for one doesn't even exist? Are they dead?

A sparrow. They are found everywhere, like the strands of fate.

You cannot alter your fate. However, you can rise to meet it if you choose.

Hers was that of a bird...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IsleptIdreamt

Wow you are full of hate.

You know what's wrong with the world? Hate filled people.
edit on 9-1-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oswego

You guys said people died today? What happened?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

Wow...thats an interestsing corrilation! All news media said she WAS dead, than said she was NOT after, it seemed like it wasnt as bad as it would have been to get shot in the noggin....also what he is describing to me (the bird) sounds like maybe a demon?? since demons can transform and posses any shape and form.... although someone was on to something with the governement being the bird, thats a give in they are very evil and demon possesed. But you arnt the only one here that sees the corrilation! also the coment, falling star (fallen angel(demon))maybe it has manifested in AZ and the demons(and gov) were telling him to kill Gifford, to allow the 'rebirth' possesion of this demon...through some sort of mind control, and her husband working for NASA..i dont know where to put that in, but.....like i always say, and truely believe, EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. wow im still baffeled but you guys are getting pretty far with this research! also....i find it weird that everything he posted it being erased, but when i first heard the story i had a feeling it was like planned and an inside job ina way....anyway, thats my thought so far...good job guys keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The guy was clearly very mentally ill, and you will never find the perfect explanation for his horrible actions. In my opinion it generally doesn't make sense to seek logic in the illogical, and that's especially true in this case. Even if you could perfectly understand why he did what he did, would you really want to?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
For whatever reason, by whatever stimulus,

This cat is as crazy as a crap house rat!

Prayers and blessings to all those wounded and peace to those who had the ones lost.

That one baby was only 9. innocent by any standard.

Helluva price for any reason.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Another shooter with 3 names. That's a conspiracy in itself.

But I can definitely see that this will be one of the events that starts the whole Home Grown Terrorism thing where everyone will be looked at more closely.

If you want to believe in 2012 and want to believe the last 2 Popes saying that we are living in the End Times, then an event such as this can bring us much closer to the Mark Of The Beast. I agree with some experts when they say that the Mark will be related to preventing terrorism.

911 and all of the new laws that were born from that event, got everyone thinking about terrorists -foreign. Now the campaign for getting everyone to believe in Home Grown terrorism has to begin so that "anyone" can be a terrorist. Once they establish that anyone, anywhere and at anytime can be a terrorist, then the Mark will happen to "protect" us all and to "prevent" an event from happening.

Soon this place will be for the birds -we're all gonna be tarred and feathered by the Bird Brains. Where's Tippy Hedren when we need her?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Also this JUST popped up on my twitter breaking news....odd when did yall say that comet or star landed here again...???
2 skeletal remains found in Ariz. Superstitions mountains
I donno if this could correlate but if they went missing the same night or close that the comet hit or if its in the same area...i donno...this is all odd...maybe this is just a coincesence

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
We must ask why Jared's MySpace page was removed and by whom. Many times in the past pages of murderers stay up for months and months. Who is hiding what?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join