It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 56
109
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
naturalplane.blogspot.com...


On Monday 09 Feb 09 at approximately 2120HRS my parents and I were traveling eastbound on US HWY 57. We were approximately 4 miles west of La Pryor, TX when my father slowed down and crossed over into the oncoming lane to avoid hitting a deer that was feeding right on the edge of the eastbound lane on which we traveled. As my father re-entered our lane we came upon a very large bird, gray in color, with a wingspan we estimate to be about 8-10 feet wide and had no visible feathers. We estimate the wingspan based on the width of the car in which we traveled.






posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
so the bird is real?whr did ya get tht from tht story?



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
in that thread of erad3s says made in dec of 10 but one of his posts is dated 7 of 10 wtf lol did ne one see tht?
edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)


we got the blog but now what are we lookin for?



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12
 


what?



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12
 


Yes he had a thing with 7's

He mad a thread on the 7th month
He posted comments on the 7th day

maybe something there?

He talked about infinite time and maybe that is the 8th or the day after the 7th

Hard to explain but I am referring to his video about the flag burning and bce turning in ad

I wonder what part of all this made him snap? Most likely just schizo rantings of esoterically intelligent killer



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn
 


what are u asking?
edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
so the bird is real?whr did ya get tht from tht story?


What?



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12
 


Could you go into more detail about what you noticed about him posting on December 10th?



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
so no one has any opinions on my first post, page 54?
edit on 10-1-2011 by Deathstarr54054 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus
 


that offsite content about the family seeing the big grey bird



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing
 


this



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001
 


What blog are you looking for? The one the OP was talking about? It was supposedly a conversation with giffords2. The above blog with the dinosaur is not it



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
naturalplane.blogspot.com...


On Monday 09 Feb 09 at approximately 2120HRS my parents and I were traveling eastbound on US HWY 57. We were approximately 4 miles west of La Pryor, TX when my father slowed down and crossed over into the oncoming lane to avoid hitting a deer that was feeding right on the edge of the eastbound lane on which we traveled. As my father re-entered our lane we came upon a very large bird, gray in color, with a wingspan we estimate to be about 8-10 feet wide and had no visible feathers. We estimate the wingspan based on the width of the car in which we traveled.


this



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by matrix12
so the bird is real?whr did ya get tht from tht story?


What?



I believe he was asking in regards to RiotComing's posting of the supposedly real pterodactyl video, and inquiring about how he arrived that the bird in question was perhaps a live, real pterodactyl that JLL saw. (highly unlikely IMHO)

That help?



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by amongus
 


that offsite content about the family seeing the big grey bird


Gotcha.....mods here on ats frown on using txt shorthand, so keep it to an extreme minimum. FYI....



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
reply to post by Abductee001
 


What blog are you looking for? The one the OP was talking about? It was supposedly a conversation with giffords2. The above blog with the dinosaur is not it


but we looking for a nasa blog?



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn
 


the thread said made in dec 2010 but one of his posts on the thread said posted in july of 2010



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Jared Lee Loughner joined the first middle last club and I didn't even notice until his full name just rolled through my mind with ease. Why do they burn all three names of an assassin into our head?



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
we have went from a murderer, to comets, to pterodactyls... wtf guys, seriously!!



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by matrix12
so the bird is real?whr did ya get tht from tht story?


What?



I believe he was asking in regards to RiotComing's posting of the supposedly real pterodactyl video, and inquiring about how he arrived that the bird in question was perhaps a live, real pterodactyl that JLL saw. (highly unlikely IMHO)

That help?


I understood, just couldn't read his question. Its not real FYI.....

This is a strange thread.



new topics




 
109
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

log in

join