It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SemiConscious

that is not pot hes on lmao and who is elixr??? this man does not seem like the type tht could plot a murder can i get an amen

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

no this is deeper and goes to the core....and we here right now are getting it as it breaks

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Order they were made

BigJared420
Last Visit Date:1 month ago

TheGreatPiniter
Last Visit Date:5 months ago

Starhitshnaz
Last Visit Date:3 months ago

Classitup10
Also has most profile info
but no last visit time added (yet, i think they need to wait a month)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
OP, you need to post the information you are not divulging. Someone else on this thread will connect it to something you haven't yet.

link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I would agree with that ordinarily, but when this took a Annaki/Nibaru (sp) turn it made me think.. Why would someone write in a past tense if he thought that we were all going to die from some galactic event??

link   
I think the boy felt he needed to make a statement by shooting those people. I think he knew he would never be able to get close to the president, so he found the softest target to pursue and she was it.

I honesty think all the bird thing was just rhetoric in the event he was caught and needed to pull a plea

link   
howd he go from that to tht raven lunatic in 2 months in the other video???

edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

You do realize that who ever this guy is...He is doing an imitation of heath ledger's version of the joker in batman.
Of course with the exception that he came up with his own lines and not from the movie

link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
So watching one of his vids
I need subtitles
did he mention a member name "elixir" ?
that another clue to what board hes talking about ?

There's only 3 member here that have similar names and I don't think he's talking about either of them
Would be intresting to read the rambllings on another board to really figure out what going on
in his head

oh here's the video

...if Langley had taken a slightly different path.

link   
This is my first post so be gentle... I have been reading about this subject on the forums now for well over 12 hours, non stop. I do believe there is something much more to the story and that Jared Lee will either "commit suicide" or "have an accident" in the following months, or he is just a complete psyco.

That being said, I would like to give my two cents on "The Bird" message and what I think he is trying to say. Seeing as what he did, there has to be a political meaning behind this.

Please give me all of the insight and opinions you guys have because chances are im wrong anyways...

He says...

"There's a new bird on my right shoulder." (he says in the video that he only has a right arm, somehow losing his left arm, perhaps he was left wing and had been forsaken)

"The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body." (maybe the green beak is from a sickening feeling and the "rarest bird on earth" which is the eagle could be seen in many ways as the USA and the grey scales seems as if something is dying.)

"It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris." (again the NASA symbol seems perfect for this.)

"The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. (USA is the "new world" after all)

The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. (again the USA, would you not die for your families freedom?)

If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?
(no idea)

In the video he burns a flag but before he does, he holds it and wades around a bit looking up and down. I think it shows how something must be destroyed (government) before it can have rebirth. Hence Jared asking you to play it in reverse.

In reverse you can see Jared walking back to the flag as it restores, just as a Pheonix (arizona O.o) has to die and rebirth from its ashes.

I read most of this in various posts and put it together as, more or less, an update for new readers... so i dont claim many personal thoughts on it. Thanks everyone for all of your input that i have read.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Deathstarr54054 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
How was it discovered thegreatpiniter was his account? I watched those videos, that person seems unstable, or manic. Is it him in the video? I cannot find a good tooth picture of Jared to compare.

Order they were made

BigJared420

TheGreatPiniter

Starhitshnaz

Classitup10

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

I believe this video may also be a response to his NASA forum that was essentially ridiculed on here.

the dates match up

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Deathstarr54054

he did say play it n reverse , u on to somethin and i read somethn somewhr tth said arizona would become soverign and seperate from the union if martial law were declared.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

First site with some tooth pict I found was from here

looks to be the same glasses as well
edit on 1/10/2011 by EvilBat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SemiConscious

to think that ATS bullying could of led to someone doing this

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
How was it discovered thegreatpiniter was his account? I watched those videos, that person seems unstable, or manic. Is it him in the video? I cannot find a good tooth picture of Jared to compare.

Order they were made

BigJared420

TheGreatPiniter

Starhitshnaz

Classitup10

You can take BigJared420 off the list because he has activity as early as 4 hours ago on the channel. Not him...Just somebody wanting the views and linking the giffords2. The greatpinter I have my doubts about as well. It seems this is all speculation and a good example of masses of people pointing fingers with out investigating
edit on 10-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
tht means nothing giffords youtube got activity too and all the jared look alike jus sayn

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think everyone needs to take a step back, breathe, and look at what you've turned this into. I'm as big of a conspiracy theorist as anyone, but I just don't understand how this isn't anything more than a schizzo kid losing his mind, and taking it out on a politician he had a chance encounter with......

Cmon people....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I would like to take a shot at this one. This is just my interpretation

You shouldn't be afraid of the stars.
This is the government, every star = government.

There's a new bird on my right shoulder.

Yes and it looks like this.

The beak is two feet and lime green.

A 24” barrel maybe OD green

The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers,
No comment just to say no feathers.

but small grey scales all over the body.

Yeah and they look like this. They are ar15 rails.

It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris.

This would be a red dot scope with a blue reticle

The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker.

Trigger

This new bird and there's only one,
You only need one

the gender is not female or male.
It can be used by both

The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide
Ejecting shells @ 3 feet

with the shape of a bald eagle

This is bushmaster’s logo

that you could die for
with all the gun laws changing. This may be a true statement.

. If you can see this bird then you will understand.
Now do you this bird?

You think this bird is able to chat about a government?
With enough of these birds, they will be chatting away like a parrot.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I think everyone needs to take a step back, breathe, and look at what you've turned this into. I'm as big of a conspiracy theorist as anyone, but I just don't understand how this isn't anything more than a schizzo kid losing his mind, and taking it out on a politician he had a chance encounter with......

Cmon people....

I have to agree alot. But there are a lot of odd connections...

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join