It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

thanks i replied to one of her posts and asked her if she can describe the huge bird she saw that day

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Have to say... the clip that was posted of the flag burning guy freaked me out.... that's Jared isn't it.

And what's with the "I only have my right arm" comment.

In fact all of his clips on You Tube are crazy... they will not be on there much longer me thinks.

In fact this whole thread is freaking me out..
edit on 8-1-2011 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i have to go to work in 45 minutes and will be gone for like 5 and half hours, we need to find this loughner guys home town get hospital numbers and call and ask if anyone was admitted that night related to a falling meteor , or if any newspaper articles were made about it

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

join the club my friend, but knowledge is power and we must get to the bottom of this , i feel it in my gut we are on to something huge!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
here is a good relation to the star hits hn az post the letters hn are in the guysl ast name rite next to each other , maybe its nothing

if not what is hn? for those who just arrived the star hits hn az was the name of the youtube channel that posted the video about the burning flag related to the shooter today
he favorite d the video..

also i would like to know what the comment about the arm meant.
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman441
Found something else that has some more videos

wn.com...

I'm guessing this is his account cause it has to do with the same thing his youtube does.

I found that earlier - I think thats just a news aggregate and its picked up on the keyword. If you click images/news you'll see all of the stories mentioned classitup10 as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I took the stalk a step further, I sent her a U2U message asking her to come to this thread and discuss her story if she wished. Maybe when you get off work she will have add to this thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Drug use will do that...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

i also asked her to come describe the bird she saw in more detail. thanks

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

funny that the last video he made is int working.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread but i keep watching his videos and i'm shore he is trying to send out a secret message i think its to do with the numbers the guy and i think his videos are full of clues about his message

link   
Here is a clip discussing a race of aliens believed to be like birds don't know if it could tie into anything with your thoughts, have a look around 2:00 in. The only reason I bring this up is I was watching this episode the other day and your bird discussion sparked something in my head.

link   
reply to post by oswego

I thought that also. I noticed the hn in his last name but thought it was a huge stretch so I left it alone.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i saw that after going here

and click i am mindontroller, they are covering up these vids!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

we will break the code.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Not to discourage your investigation...

But it seems like one of you wants there to be some sort of crazy scaled bird that came from a meteor that is also responsible for the mass bird deaths and inspiring a person to kill mass people????

Not to say your going down the wrong path but....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

at this point i think that its a metaphor of a real similar event, and these videos are clues
for his actions today.

unless that woman describes the bird she saw as the same as the description in the video, we are awaiting her response
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

The kid didnt act alone. There is a second suspect, so the message you might be trying to find in his postings might not be the answer to this. It might be the second suspect.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I thought there wasn't another bird like it? It was the only one...

She said there was many big birds....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego

and click i am mindontroller, they are covering up these vids!

I saw the craigslist ad earlier today - it was added a couple hours ago by someone wanting to blame it all on Sarah Palin - had a pic of what could be him at a Tuscon Book Festival representing "The Mountain" radio station and then a picture from SarahPac. Was just political hackery.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join