It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
here is a link to the song in the flag video in reverse nothing stands out to me but he did say watch in reverse www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

he said" You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?
"

my theory: this is a US energy weapon satellite (bird) new weapon to be deployed and the congress woman's husband is a NASA fellow going up....

also,

* Aeolus – Atmospheric Dynamics Mission will use an innovative laser to measure winds. Due for launch in 2011.
* Swarm – is a trio of satellites to map the Earth's magnetism. Due for launch in 2011

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Thanks for clearing that up! Now we can throw out the "meteor alien pterodactyl theory"

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I believe it is all linked somehow. I still think there is a common thread that ties it all together that we are missing.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Whatever the truth is, the media is successfully using it to divide and conquer. A friend of mine is on an astrology forum where you'd think there would be some open minded people, but the consensus there is the shooter was a right wing extremist, and they just parrot everything being said on t.v. One person even said no truly spiritual person could be republican. What an enlightened statement. Just goes to show you even some supposedly "enlightened" prefer not to think for themselves.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger28

Just what i was thinking(ima lurker).
Sleep deprivation causes that. Some form of sleepwalking.Could also cause hallucinations.Get your perspectives all mixed up. Like watching two images superposed or who knows.Could be a form of torture.But also drugs could be present here.Wich may be the official story they tell us.

Also,he could be just a guy with a mental illness obssessed,and probably has some knowledge about brain washing and shady government business.

Amazing what some snooping around the net does.We got a whole psychological profile on somebody already.
Prejudice much maybe?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
1. His way of speaking about doing things in his sleep that he doesn't know is SO MKULTRA. That's a classic signature. A lot of what he is rambling about is program emergence, and he was likely unaware of the origination.

2. There is a definite NASA connection, and it's not accidental. It's unlikely to be a coincidence that the lady's husband is a NASA pilot, and the gunman ranted frequently about the organization and their space missions.

3. The guy that accompanied the gunman was likely either his agent-handler or the guy that was supposed to kill the assassin. Maybe both. He's a key. (ok it's possible he's a random guy that just gave him a ride unawares, but that seems unlikely at this point)

4. The bird reference is probably a multicontextual one meant to highlight both the space shuttle and the phoenix, which rises from the ashes.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by snowspirit

i do know in the comment she didn't mention about the red eye but the size and the scales and beak were mentioned i recall.
Oh heavens no I didn't see or mention a crazy beak and these birds are way too high up for me to see eye colors. What got my notice was the size of the birds. I'm a little over five feet tall and by my estimates these birds, if they would land and spread their wings and get along side of me, would show a wingspan very close to my height of five feet and a couple of inches. Lol but I'm hardly seeing anything like the poor apparently schizophrenic shooter was describing. He sounds like he is seeing a cross between Toucan Sam and a pterosaur and an eagle. No, no I'm not seeing anything like that. Just some type of large eagle or falcon that has not been previously seen in such abundance in our region.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Maybe this guy was just a nut case?

Why does everything have to be a consipracy?

O.k, he said something cryptic - but as a previous poster said, he had lessons in some kind of cryptic writing, so he will use this, to show some kind of upper status to everybody else maybe. Go read the threads he made, when people are belittling him/prooving him wrong, he doesnt get mad, he just responds normaly, like he still has the upper hand on the "debate" but yet is very wrong in all his statements, but clearly doesnt see this him self.

It looks like he was trolling around the internet having heated debates about what he believes, and he thought that many people would of believed the same thing-but hit a very hard brick wall when he started realising nobody else see's as deep as what he see's in his mad conspiracys. This man clearly had a weak mind

Nothing but a Grade A nut job. Watch his videos, read his posts, how can you people not get this?
If theres a message to be found in any of his videos, its that your looking way too deep into it.

I feel sorry for the community and families that have lost people. If any of their familes are reading this thread, or threads alike-god forbid that they dont read too deep into it and misinterpite what you guys are putting accros, like he had a real reason to do this,or somebody.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, sorry to bring this up again, but GREEN BIRD or not, don't you think that link between ERAD3 (poster here on ATS which is probably Jared Lee) and his post about NASA shuttles being fake....

and him shooting an astronaut's wife...

is really damn important?

Yes, there might be more to it, which you are all doing an amazing job uncovering,

but I think this should be really important here...... some sort of a motive.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Maybe this guy was just a nut case?

Why does everything have to be a consipracy?

O.k, he said something cryptic - but as a previous poster said, he had lessons in some kind of cryptic writing, so he will use this, to show some kind of upper status to everybody else maybe. Go read the threads he made, when people are belittling him/prooving him wrong, he doesnt get mad, he just responds normaly, like he still has the upper hand on the "debate" but yet is very wrong in all his statements, but clearly doesnt see this him self.

It looks like he was trolling around the internet having heated debates about what he believes, and he thought that many people would of believed the same thing-but hit a very hard brick wall when he started realising nobody else see's as deep as what he see's in his mad conspiracys. This man clearly had a weak mind

Nothing but a Grade A nut job. Watch his videos, read his posts, how can you people not get this?
If theres a message to be found in any of his videos, its that your looking way too deep into it.

I feel sorry for the community and families that have lost people. If any of their familes are reading this thread, or threads alike-god forbid that they dont read too deep into it and misinterpite what you guys are putting accros, like he had a real reason to do this,or somebody.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

1. You realize you are on a conspiracy website??? go watch the msm then.
2. Evidence supports a conspiracy. He had a second person with him at the event. Therefor conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I just listened to a segment on Fox News quoting some "Web online manifesto".

It more or less seems to confirm that Loughner is linked to ATS poster Erad3 or whatever his user Id was. I read through a bit of one of the threads where he uses the very weird way of expressing his thoughts about the Space Shuttle. Someone was critisizing his nonsensical way of expressing himself and he replied something about it as being a critique of his grammer. The quote refers to the government trying to control grammer using mind control. This was apparently in one of his You Tube videos.

Rambling Manifesto

I don't know if this is just a coincidence, but I find it very strange that Erad posted about the space shuttle and that victim target Rep. Gifford's husband is an astronaut scheduled to command the last space shuttle mission.
Although I certainly agree that the suspect shooter seems very mentally unstable, I have to wonder if he had a real motive that linked his conspiracy thinking on the space shuttle with his target? (When I say motive, I don't mean it had to be a rational motive - just a train of thought that internally justified his actions).

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

yes, evidence which he made his self been crazy..

Its easy...i could make loads of mad sh%$ up, post it all over the internet. go pop loads of people

then people just like you lot, find what i put there, and my home built conspiracys hold more water - because of the stated above.

I'v read every page of this thread, and every post. and yes it does look fishy. But the guy had problems, its blatent.

But dont keep digging, keep lookign for what your looking for and you might just find something, or just come to the conclusion he is insane, who knows

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by williedavis

I was thinking the same thing last night, but when i woke up i changed my mind. Im almost certain it will be a male (although satan could fool us, and make it female) also the head wound is supposed to 'miracilously' heal and them the false prophet will try to force us to worship it.....altho its a good connection, i think we may have thought to far ahead, i am glad she will be ok though. she is talked to officials now and reconizes her family

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst

Originally posted by oswego

You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?

When I read this and I got to the part about the " It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris" it brought this to mind. .. "Gods Eye Nebula"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7732788718ca.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 1/8/2011 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

Someone said this guy was in the military. Was he un the 101'st by any chance? That would explain the stars/red eye (US flag is worn on the right shoulder). New bird cold be a new "combat patch" (in place of the 101). Chatting about the government could be a ref to organization X getting their point accross. You catching my drift ?
Just my 2c.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
.... Someone was critisizing his nonsensical way of expressing himself and he replied something about it as being a critique of his grammer. The quote refers to the government trying to control grammer using mind control. ..

last night on msnbc they had an expert on saying that he had to be a right wing radical because they believe the government is trying to control grammer--had never heard of this before--

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

day dream believer and a homecoming queen. theft of time now why arent we commenting about that....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
After reading a few more of his internet ramblings i think it's safe to say that

A) He's the only one that can see said "bird" and
B) He shouldn't have been allowed to purchase a gun(if he did purchase the gun).

Dude is absolutely insane.

www.tucsonweekly.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by nwdogg1982

I don't understand why the keep closing threads that make that connection? Are they being told by the FBI to do so? I am confused as to why threads would ever be closed. Doesn't ATS believe strongly in the freedom of speech and expression.
I never believe in censorship myself. If there are too many threads like this why don't they just explain why they don't want more threads about this. We are all intelligent if we get a reasonable explaination as to why threads are being closed then we don't have to speculate.

They are claiming it is as a sign of sympathy and condolence to the relatives of the victims and to prevent too much speculation, which is quite understandable.

But to answer your question about ATS....No they don't care about freedom of speech, they are a business in it to make money. They have to operate in an arena where they don't make the rules. The reason you can't swear on ATS is not because children might be reading, it's because certain search engines downgrade posts/links with profanity and that hurts the bottom line. And just to be clear, I think that's quite understandable also.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join